Close

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Well, why would a GT35r be more likely to bend the rods than a G40R? Because the power band is further to the left?

Maybe more torque at low rpm is the issue? Is that what he is saying?
    If that were the issue, then people with TT Stage 1 kits would be bending s50/s52 rods all over the place. That little t60-1 makes peak torque before the GT35R even starts spooling - can we say peak tq by less than 3300 rpm?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boosted325is Click here to enlarge

Lies and excuses don't make the man George. Didn't daddy tell you that? Oh wait, daddy DID TELL YOU THAT! That explains why you're going out of business.
    Come on, is this really necessary?

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Whoever is giving you false information about ICS going out of business is so far from the truth... Only such a person like yourself can wish and fantasize of that happening...

That is he most FOOLISH statement that has ever left the hole under your nose... LOL..

I had no reason to remove the fuel pressure regulator hose from the enclosed compartment under the car, the smoke test and boost leak test prior checked out okay.

You will never give up... I should send you a picture or post a pictures of the current work load we have in the Shop and let you judge for youself if I am going out of business, you make no sense at all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    If that were the issue, then people with TT Stage 1 kits would be bending s50/s52 rods all over the place. That little t60-1 makes peak torque before the GT35R even starts spooling - can we say peak tq by less than 3300 rpm?
    I suppose that is true, I just always that a lot of torque at low RPM was not the most desirable for the rods. One of the reasons people advocate not engaging nitrous at low rpm.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Let him fantasize illusions in his mind, it will never happen.... You can now see for yourself his true colors, you are a very smart person. Read through the lines brother.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    Whoever is giving you false information about ICS going out of business is so far from the truth... Only such a person like yourself can wish and fantasize of that happening...

That is he most FOOLISH statement that has ever left the hole under your nose... LOL..

I had no reason to remove the fuel pressure regulator hose from the enclosed compartment under the car, the smoke test and boost leak test prior checked out okay.

You will never give up... I should send you a picture or post a pictures of the current work load we have in the Shop and let you judge for youself if I am going out of business, you make no sense at all.
    Why don't you bring your stage 1 car this Saturday to Max PSI and turn it up to 25 psi with meth on the dyno. I'm sure your buddy "ispeed" will bring you home in his slow s/c car when you blow up on the dyno since you think a gt4088r is the best thing for the s52 stock rods ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

First off I do not use meth injection on my Stage 1 BMW... Jealous are you? that my Stock internal ed S52 will $#@! all over your professionally well wrenched built S52 Turbo'ed M3?

In fact the ICS Stage 1 3281 is currently all back together and running, Maybe I will bring her Saturday and give you a beat down with it and post it all over the forums...as far as ispeed... I am building him a custom turbo kit

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ICS Performance Click here to enlarge
    First off I do not use meth injection on my Stage 1 BMW... Jealous are you? that my Stock internal ed S52 will $#@! all over your professionally well wrenched built S52 Turbo'ed M3?

In fact the ICS Stage 1 3281 is currently all back together and running, Maybe I will bring her Saturday and give you a beat down with it and post it all over the forums...as far as ispeed... I am building him a custom turbo kit
    You know what, just settle it that way. Bring the car to an independent dyno and show what your product does.

Maybe you guys can actually find some common ground at some point. I'm not going to have you both fighting across the forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol at thinking that your pos yellow car will even hold a candle to either of my built turbo'd M3s or even my GT35R s52 325is. You don't know anything about driving these cars in anything but highway tomfoolery. Bring the 328i. I'll spank it on low boost.

As for ispeed, you can't tune an e46 M3 for turbo unless you go HPF or beg Karl to tune it for you. Even then it will cost you $15K for a tune. Oh wait, Karl Hugh of AA refuses to do business with you anymore because he doesn't want to be associated with the likes of you, and this is going back a few years IIRC. Let's not even talk about your silly naive customer ispeed/wot. He is coming from the dsm crowd. He is happy to even have a reliable engine/tranny for once in his life.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

I respect your board, you have done a great job here. I offered him a FREE dyno. He can bring whoever he likes I am not out to harm him in anyway. We can def take it to the street for a friendly competition or as a matter a fact a drag strip so I can show him how inflated and manipulated my dyno is when I trap 140+ MPH on Stock internals... He will then have sometime of excuse...

Invitation is open Amail Put up or Shut up.. The sword fight needs to come to an end.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I respect your board, you have done a great job here. I offered him a FREE dyno. He can bring whoever he likes I am not out to harm him in anyway. We can def take it to the street for a friendly competition or as a matter a fact a drag strip so I can show him how inflated and manipulated my dyno is when I trap 140+ MPH on Stock internals... He will then have sometime of excuse...

Invitation is open Amail Put up or Shut up.. The sword fight needs to come to an end.
    Ok, good, there we go. Guys just get out there and let the cars do the talking.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bring your Stage 1 car Saturday. I'll gladly run you at a drag strip just so I can see you break it ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Keep dreaming Pal... My POS yellow car with put those STONES of yours to shame, you have never had a fast car, nor know what it's like even if it hit you right over the head. You need to STOP bench racing with yourself or racing parked cars my man.

As far as AA I purchased (3) E60 M5 ECU flashes just last month alone, Karl the AA crew and I do not have a problem with each other.

Don't worry who will be tuning it, when the time comes you will know.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Bring it to CT we can run on Route 25. I have 2 Porsche's being tuned VIA AEM PRO Box this weekend. LOL I forgot I am going out of business...

My tech has a Toyota Tercel 1.5 Turbo.. He will race you for any amount of money from a dig on State Street on 15 PSI.. Feeling brave? Or are you afraid of the 1993 Toyota Tercel?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    AA is on here so if there is any issue between AA and ICS we would/will know.

Whatever it is, the results from the Max PSI dyno day are going to be very interesting.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Route 25 will be even more interesting to say the least... -)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have an 8 sec 240sx that will wipe the smile off that Tercel POS. As for your POS yellow car, it would be funny to see you blow a rod at anything over 22psi ...

I daily drive my turbo M3s so don't talk about parked. Oh and I don't have the EPA or DOT after me like you do ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Huh... when are you talking about??? EPA and DOT??? Now I know you really not playing with a full deck.

You dream of having or owning a 8 Sec 240.. Show me a time ticket? That thing will never hook on the street. I have an EVO 8 4 Cylinder that will School that 240 SX any-day

We can arrange that also..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The love here is intense,
    but all talk and no play there Jimmy and Patty.

George aint going to Mike's (for healthy fear),
    so you'll need to coax him out to the HWY in Mexico for a rape.

Lemme know if you need me to film.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Huh... when are you talking about??? EPA and DOT??? Now I know you really not playing with a full deck.

You dream of having or owning a 8 Sec 240.. Show me a time ticket? That thing will never hook on the street. I have an EVO 8 4 Cylinder that will School that 240 SX any-day

We can arrange that also..
    You name the date and track and I'll show up with it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your M3 Versus my M3? 2 weeks, this week-end I am booked and next week-end, I have to drop off 4 BMW's in FL for RnD and some custom tuning.

Your on!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your M3 Versus my M3? 2 weeks, this week-end I am booked and next week-end, I have to drop off 4 BMW's in FL for RnD and some custom tuning.

Your on!
    I'll let you know on the M3 after I dyno. I was referring to that POS gutted tin can tercel vs my full interior, all amenities intact 240sx. Oh, and I'm gonna need more than a pink slip to run that abortion of a car ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'll let you know on the M3 after I dyno. I was referring to that POS gutted tin can tercel vs my full interior, all amenities intact 240sx. Oh, and I'm gonna need more than a pink slip to run that abortion of a car ...

Are you afraid to Race my POS Stage 1 ICS Stock internal led, connecting Rod Bending BMW, versus your WELL BUILT GT35 R - VIA Completely built engine against my M3?

The Tercel VS either one of your Turbo M3's....

240SX Versus ICS EVO 8 Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Are you afraid to Race my POS Stage 1 ICS Stock internal led, connecting Rod Bending BMW, versus your WELL BUILT GT35 R - VIA Completely built engine against my M3?

The Tercel VS either one of your Turbo M3's....

240SX Versus ICS EVO 8 Click here to enlarge
    U want to race a 650whp M3 on your dyno (600whp on a legit dyno) vs my dyno virgin M3 with a smaller turbo? Well then let me strap on a comparable turbo with tune and injectors and I'll gladly run you.

As for the 240sx SE, I'll run your sh*tbox evo and that tin can tercel one after another. Bring $1000 per run boys!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    BTW the legit Dyno you fantasize about reads higher than mine, ask me how I know - multiple customers have been on both dyno's...

You will be happier going to that legit dyno you speak of b/c your numbers will read higher than the ICS Dyno...

Son.. your have no idea what what you in for, you will have to learn the hard way I guess.

Going to sleep Bench Racer, have a great evening. -)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast