Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

G Power gets a hold of an X5

And umm...well....modifies it. Click here to enlarge

The G-POWER TYPHOON body kit is now available for all current BMW X5 facelift models and the 525 hp / 386 kW strong G-POWER SK III eight-cylinder supercharged engine propels the BMW X5 with 4.

8l engine to a maximum speed of 275 km/h.

Brawny wing extensions and strikingly formed front- and rear skirts qualified for maximum aerodynamic efficiency, mark the appearance of the G-POWER TYPHOON body kit. The body alteration in OEM-quality made of PU-rim has been developed by the G-POWER designers by using state-of-the-art CAD technology. Therefore, the basic car has been entirely digitalised with a 3D-scanner on the own company premises.

The elegantly formed G-POWER wing extensions at the front- and back axle which are naturally delivered with a perfectly matching inner wing extend the X5 by seven centimetres. They make room for extra-broad 23“ wheels and tyres. The G-POWER SILVERSTONE EDITION forged wheels in the dimensions 11Jx23 at the front and 12Jx23 at the back were especially designed for the TYPHOON body kit and are the largest available model. Four high-performance tyres measuring 315/25 ZR 23 by the development partner Michelin render optimal traction and sporty handling.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

FUGLY
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

More pics of the X5:

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

German aftermarket company G-Power reveals their latest update to their BMW X5 model. The new G-Power X5 Typhoon takes the output of the xDrive48i model to 525 horsepower. The 2011 BMW X5 xDrive48i is powered by a 4.8 liter V8 engine and it receives the SK III “Sporty Drive” supercharger system, producing 525 hp / 386 kW at 6,100 rpm and 600 Nm of torque at 5,300 rpm.

With this impressive power increase, the G-Power 2011 X5 xDrive48i is able to reach a top speed of 275 km/h and needs only 4.7 seconds to run from 0 to 62 mph (100 km/h).

The ASA T1- 522 charger uses a radial centrifugal clutch, which is flanged to the engine through a CNC-milled framework structure. The X5′s supercharger is powered by a crankshaft via the multi-rib belt, and is lubricated through the engine’s oil circulation system. It boosts a pressure of 0.5 bar. T

The G-Power 2011 BMW X5 xDrive48i also features a two-part carbon intake air duct, a large-volume aluminum charge air cooling system, and a high-performance exhaust system including racing headers, catalysts and end mufflers.

On the design side, the TYPHOON body kit consists of new and very aggressive bumpers front and back, massive wheel arch extensions and LEDs at the front. Custom side skirts have also been fitted. The ventilated bonnet made of carbon fiber enhances the aggressive look.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

And it will cost you anywhere from 10k to 25k depending on what you want. Ie. $10k - $15k for bodykit, and $15-$25k for bodykit and performance upgrades...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

The 2011 BMW X5 xDrive48i
    Thought the N62 is dead?!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Front bumper looks droopy.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

The G-POWER TYPHOON body kit is now available for all current BMW X5 facelift models
    Correct me if i'm wrong. you go to G-power with your 2011 X5 which has a 4.4 TT V8, then they swap the old 4.8 engine in it and add a supercharger?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Well, PSi offered me a sponsorship via G-Power because G-Power seeks a greater presence in USA. I turned it down for the Lumma kit. Still, in terms of performance, the X5M and X6M are big powerhouses. The G-Power boost the X5M and X6M up to close to 900HP. So, those who think it's "fugly" can say that ... and it blows past you each and every time ... all day.

I've seen a stock X6M stick with an M3 ON THE TRACK. And that says a lotof praise about BMW engineering (especially on a big vehicle vs a 'sports car'). Now, bump that HP up some 300-400 HP and you have a rocket on 4 wheels.

BMW X5m & X6M G-Power = fugly, but fugglin CRAZY in the performace department.