Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

So I'm watching Capitalism a Love Story

And I have to say, if things were the way Mr. Moore would want them to be, it would not be good for car guys or anyone with expensive taste. The solution for everyone to be able to be afford a kia is not to sell off all the ferraris and divide up the money.

There are a lot of good points in there and corporations do some downright despicable/immoral things but he acts like corporate greed is something new. Ever hear of the Gilded Age? The disparity was greater then. All I know is, I have opportunity in this country and a pretty good life. The system isn't perfect, he raises a lot of good points, and clearly the law is bent into whatever shape the powerful want it to be. I hope to be able to stand up for the little guy one day in that respect. Capitalism and democracy is still better than having a king, pharoah, emperor, or a Stalin.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

There needs to be a median... People don't need to be making 700 billion at the expensive of millions of US citizens

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by MSpiredM3 Click here to enlarge
    There needs to be a median... People don't need to be making 700 billion at the expensive of millions of US citizens
    Make 700 billion and tell me that.