Close

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    113,345
    Rep Points
    28,982.7
    Mentioned
    1957 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    290


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Video: Active Autowerke E9X M3 Signature Exhaust



    One of my favorite exhausts. AA's setup has the best "exotic" sound to it out of all of them.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,908
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Reputation: Yes | No
    yeah its really loud in person! or at least on my detailer's car, scheerspeed, if you know the handle. he removed the cats, dont know if this one has that done, and it was setting off car alarms before he got over 4k revs lol.
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    113,345
    Rep Points
    28,982.7
    Mentioned
    1957 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    290



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    yeah its really loud in person! or at least on my detailer's car, scheerspeed, if you know the handle. he removed the cats, dont know if this one has that done, and it was setting off car alarms before he got over 4k revs lol.
    Heh, you should hear mine. Neighbors put their hands over their ears Click here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    113,345
    Rep Points
    28,982.7
    Mentioned
    1957 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    290



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Here is an active car with the exhaust around the track, sound isn't the best since camera is so far away:


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    196
    Rep Points
    306.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Here is an active car with the exhaust around the track, sound isn't the best since camera is so far away:


    sick vid

    Sticky, i Have the active exhaust and am in the process of pairing it w/a full akrapovic midsection...

    I will let you know how it goes

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    113,345
    Rep Points
    28,982.7
    Mentioned
    1957 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    290



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    sick vid

    Sticky, i Have the active exhaust and am in the process of pairing it w/a full akrapovic midsection...

    I will let you know how it goes
    Look forward to it Click here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    103
    Rep Points
    66.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Ok, my first post here. Is it my imagination or does it really not sound so good in front. From the rear it's music. But from the front, either in the vid the car wasn't being revved or it just didn't sound as good as from behind. Click here to enlarge

    Cheers,

    Ersin

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    113,345
    Rep Points
    28,982.7
    Mentioned
    1957 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    290



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ersin Click here to enlarge
    Ok, my first post here. Is it my imagination or does it really not sound so good in front. From the rear it's music. But from the front, either in the vid the car wasn't being revved or it just didn't sound as good as from behind. Click here to enlarge

    Cheers,

    Ersin
    Just a limitation of the camcorder, can't pick up the "full" sound which is why most vids are done from behind and close to the exhaust. That is also why they sound a bit different in person.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,136.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow, that just sounds sick! It's a vid and I know how deceiving vids can be...but that just sounds mean!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    113,345
    Rep Points
    28,982.7
    Mentioned
    1957 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    290



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Here is a new vid that does a really good job:


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •