Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Ron Paul Speaks Out: Media Blackout, Economic Freedom, Intellectual Revolution

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Any thoughts?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Funny, my Father has been telling me for the last 10 years, invest in gold, invest in gold and to be honest, i've ignored him, but looking at the price of gold for 1 ounce shows how right he was. Nixon made a big mistake when he took us away from the precious metal backing, and backing it 'in god we trust' Ron Paul has a point and it's a good direction. Gold and Silver have steadily increased in value over the last 10-15 years, while the dollar has steadily declined. We need to go back to having our money backed by gold or silver, not 'in god' God can't pay your mortgage, god can't pay your bills, (god can't pay for the mods I do on my BMW), what is with this 'in god we trust backing' there is no value in it. I'm not attacking religion, but the fact that our government (which is suppose to separate religion and government) is using it as a monetary backing, is beyond belief.

I hope Ron Paul wins, but we all have to understand, he can't make any of the changes he wants to make in government, without the corrupt government politicians being voted out of office and replaced with open minded 'For the People' Representatives. Much like Obama who made promises and yes he did a horrible job trying to fulfill them, but he inherited more problems then he realized and has a government working against him, not for him. He's become as corrupt as the people who really run the country...

I don't think Ron Paul will ever go that route, as he has stuck to his morale convictions through out his political career, but he has a hard battle ahead of him, not just to the office, but in the office as well..

We the people need to help him, whether your Democratic, Tea Partier or Republican, but we can only help if we wake up and see what's really going on and remove those that are looking out for themselves and not the people
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: T/A Hood, CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads

2015 X3 28i: K&N Panel Filter

2009 Audi A4: ​K&N Panel Filter

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Funny, my Father has been telling me for the last 10 years, invest in gold, invest in gold and to be honest, i've ignored him, but looking at the price of gold for 1 ounce shows how right he was. Nixon made a big mistake when he took us away from the precious metal backing, and backing it 'in god we trust' Ron Paul has a point and it's a good direction. Gold and Silver have steadily increased in value over the last 10-15 years, while the dollar has steadily declined. We need to go back to having our money backed by gold or silver, not 'in god' God can't pay your mortgage, god can't pay your bills, (god can't pay for the mods I do on my BMW), what is with this 'in god we trust backing' there is no value in it. I'm not attacking religion, but the fact that our government (which is suppose to separate religion and government) is using it as a monetary backing, is beyond belief.

I hope Ron Paul wins, but we all have to understand, he can't make any of the changes he wants to make in government, without the corrupt government politicians being voted out of office and replaced with open minded 'For the People' Representatives. Much like Obama who made promises and yes he did a horrible job trying to fulfill them, but he inherited more problems then he realized and has a government working against him, not for him. He's become as corrupt as the people who really run the country...

I don't think Ron Paul will ever go that route, as he has stuck to his morale convictions through out his political career, but he has a hard battle ahead of him, not just to the office, but in the office as well..

We the people need to help him, whether your Democratic, Tea Partier or Republican, but we can only help if we wake up and see what's really going on and remove those that are looking out for themselves and not the people
    Their god is Lucifer.