08-17-2011, 11:29 AM #1
BMW M Experience coming to Moto GP
Well, it's not Monterey, but it'll do.
Looking for the Ultimate M Experience? Interested in seeing the new BMW M5 before its official unveiling? BMW offers this opportunity to an exclusive group of 50 selected guests from North and South Americas.
The event will take place at the upcoming Indianapolis MotoGP race on August 26th – 28th, 2011. Some of the items on the agenda are a sneak view behind the MotoGPscene with special tour guide and expert Randy Mamola, hot laps in M Safety Cars and presentation of new BMW M5.
Total costs: 1.450,00 euro per guest (excluding travel costs), or around $2,000. Registration forms can be obtained from BMW dealerships.
Other things including in the package are:
- VIP treatment during the Moto GP weekend, including Paddock Passes.
- Presentation of the new M5 with M executives sharing their expertise.
- Experience the spectacular MotoGP race action with special guest Kevin Schwantzin the M-Lounge.
- Hot laps in M models with instructors from the BMW Performance School
- Exclusive visit of the Indianapolis Hall of Fame Museum.
- High-end accommodation and restaurants round off the unforgettable weekend in an M environment.