Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

9/11 First Responders 'Not Welcome' at the 10th Anniversary of 9/11 and the Freedom Tower Ceremony

http://patdollard.com/2011/08/first-...rial-ceremony/

Im seriously ashamed to live in NY.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

WTF!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    WTF!!!!
    Plus 1.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

apparently its too big of a liability to have them all there.

Im sick of this liberal thinking. If this goes and the politicians dont do ANYTHING, you can bet 99% of them wont have a job come election time. This is absolute crap. My uncle went to this (hes ex captain of Engine 343 here in Valley Stream) and even though he didnt go into NYC he was sitting in his truck and his group as part of backup waiting on the other side of the Williamsburg Bridge. He feels just as a part of this as the guys that went in and did the hard work, whom many of which are paying with their lives at this point.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

WOW! Awesome middle finger to the 90k fire fighters, policemen, and other first responders... Another bright mark for our government.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I know there isnt enough space to fit 90k people but at least make room for the fdny, nypd and the paramedics's familes that died there. Is 300 seats asking too much?

What I have also found out is that half my cousins or friends on fb are liberals, saying 'you cant link obama to this' or 'its just the media twisting the story around to stir the pot'. I dont hear msnbc or cnn saying a damn word about it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

A shame, a real shame... All the First responders should be invited (on a first come first serve basis). Of course family should be first, but like Matt said, limit it to maybe 200-300 First Responders. IF you have 10 Guys from one of the Firehouses that responded, Instead of all 10, Have 1 or 2 Representatives of that engine company represent the unit... Same with the National and Active Duty Military that came, have 1 - 3 people represent that company, battalion or Brigade.

This is really $#@!ed up... I was at Fort Bragg when this happens, and didn't get to come and help, but $#@!, this pisses me off because friends of mine in the Guard were here to help and they can't go... Makes no sense...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Lol now i got my friends calling me a right wing crazy...I love how standing up for the right thing in this country makes you a nutjob.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    Lol now i got my friends calling me a right wing crazy...I love how standing up for the right thing in this country makes you a nutjob.
    tell them to call me, i can make them feel stupid Click here to enlarge