Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    "WHERE DA WHITE WOMENZ AT ???? """" lol NEXT SUBJECT GUYS !!!!!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    i think he said to leave iran alone.
    If the USA would have followed this since the 50's they would be normal, but we all know what happened with that.......
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Question:

I'm not into like politics and $#@!. I just wanna ask you this.

If I am a business owner that makes say, 500,000 a year. And I have to pay say, (guessing) 35% in taxes.

Versus, someone who makes like 35,000 a year and pays what 8% taxes?

Basically I give the government 175,000 a year and regular joe over here gives them only 2,800.

I am helping the government 62.5 times more than joe. Should my vote count 62.5 times more than his?

Answer me please.
    Not crucial to your point, but our income tax doesn't work like that.
    The business man in your example would pay the same rate on his first $35k as your average Joe and then make his way up the tax ladder paying a higher rate for different chunks of money along the way.
    Anyway, i just had to correct the math.

Plus, as a business owner, he'd pay himself large dividends at a flat 15% tax rate (instead of income tax) that's what I do as owner of a corporationClick here to enlarge
    Sure beats the income tax we pay on my wife's salary, she's a corporate lawyer and we get hammered every yearClick here to enlarge
    It looks like the dividend rate is going up next year as the Bush era tax cuts fizzle outClick here to enlarge, but it'll still be less than our income tax would be, just not as good as it has been!

Anyway, that's my contribution to the off topicClick here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    If the USA would have followed this since the 50's they would be normal, but we all know what happened with that.......
    agreed

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Ron Paul 2012
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I say if this country wants to fight a war, institute a policy that puts all those murders into the military (not regular army or any branch)... Now here me out, before you say I'm crazy... Create a branch that is just for murders... Drop them into the current conflict and let them have at it... (I know this will NEVER happen). The only freedom they will have is death, whether from another convict, or at the hands of the enemy... Would get rid of a lot of people in the prison system...
    I hope we are thinking the same thing here. What about instead of some stupid parole crap or letting people go early because there is no room in prisons that they were allowed to win back their freedom by fighting for it? Does that sound crazy?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Whether it was the US or Britain, someone would have been $#@!ing with Iran in 50's due to their oil wealth. Plus, the threat of Communism was a factor as well but would have been nice for Iran to be have been left alone.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by metrik Click here to enlarge
    Ok, two great examples of countries where guns are illegal: UK, Mexico.
    And doesn't Mexico have a huge country wide drug war going on taking the lives of people all around?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I'm searching about his policy about my country.
    His policy is for your country to be your country and our country to be our country. Essentially, it is not our business to dictate policy to you.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I hope we are thinking the same thing here. What about instead of some stupid parole crap or letting people go early because there is no room in prisons that they were allowed to win back their freedom by fighting for it? Does that sound crazy?
    $#@! their freedom, if they killed someone, they deserve to die... IF they kill all the other convicts and manage to survive the war, fine, they can have their freedom back, in that country... I'm not shipping that crazy $#@! back to the states... Click here to enlarge
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

His policy is for your country to be your country and our country to be our country. Essentially, it is not our business to dictate policy to you.
    Exactly, this should have been the way from first place.
    But the softness Obama showed toward my country is lame. I don't say come and change the regime, not at all. I'm saying leave us alone, but don't act like a girl too. Letting Ahmadinejad to come to US? that's seriously lame.
    the weaker, less powerful Nigeria stood against these son of the $#@!es and didn't let them come to their country, but the United States of America can't? even the name of it is longer lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    I am helping the government 62.5 times more than joe. Should my vote count 62.5 times more than his?

Answer me please.
    Something like 50% of the US doesn't pay any federal income taxes.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)

I travel quite a bit, and to be honest, most people don't know who RP is outside of the US.
    Rep Points > Posts since 2010

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)

$#@! their freedom, if they killed someone, they deserve to die... IF they kill all the other convicts and manage to survive the war, fine, they can have their freedom back, in that country... I'm not shipping that crazy $#@! back to the states... Click here to enlarge
    I'm not talking about murders but more general jail population.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

I'm not talking about murders but more general jail population.
    Depends on the Crime... As you said, it would all have to be fleshed out, but if you commit a crime that lands you 4 years in jail, lets draft them in, create a unit just for convicts (no murders), make it infantry, put a soldier who's in military prison (at Leavenworth or lejuene) pay em like privates (no higher) for 4 years, and consider that their sentence, if they survive, they are free, if they die they are also in a sense free.

I know LM would rather put a bullet in their heads Click here to enlarge
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Depends on the Crime... As you said, it would all have to be fleshed out, but if you commit a crime that lands you 4 years in jail, lets draft them in, create a unit just for convicts (no murders), make it infantry, put a soldier who's in military prison (at Leavenworth or lejuene) pay em like privates (no higher) for 4 years, and consider that their sentence, if they survive, they are free, if they die they are also in a sense free.

I know LM would rather put a bullet in their heads Click here to enlarge
    only if used constructively, like target practice as moving targets...and the mental $#@! that which you need to absorb to actualyl see the person your shooting through the scope, and do it again to another target..

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123