Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 66
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Basics smasics... Most soldiers (including myself probably wouldn't last the whole thing), not like the infantry and MP's that have to deal with that sort of 'basics' on a regular basis... Signal Corp and Logistics, what do we worry about basics for, were providing you the ammo and communication to do the basics... j/k...

    Those skills are vital for all soldiers, and the 'basics' should have more emphasis, no matter what MOS a soldier holds.. WAY OFF TOPIC...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,614
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Question:

    I'm not into like politics and $#@!. I just wanna ask you this.

    If I am a business owner that makes say, 500,000 a year. And I have to pay say, (guessing) 35% in taxes.

    Versus, someone who makes like 35,000 a year and pays what 8% taxes?

    Basically I give the government 175,000 a year and regular joe over here gives them only 2,800.

    I am helping the government 62.5 times more than joe. Should my vote count 62.5 times more than his?

    Answer me please.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    In sticky's world no. In my world, no, in the real world, no... But in the corporations mind (although the pay Zero in Taxes and Get Millions in Tax Rebates), yes...

    Funny how this thread was geared towards the middle east, and only Sorena posted up something... LOL...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,614
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    In sticky's world no. In my world, no, in the real world, no... But in the corporations mind, yes...

    Funny how this thread was geared towards the middle east, and only Sorena posted up something... LOL...
    lol its because he actually takes the time to read, whereas we all have the attention span of a sloth.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Question:

    I'm not into like politics and $#@!. I just wanna ask you this.

    If I am a business owner that makes say, 500,000 a year. And I have to pay say, (guessing) 35% in taxes.

    Versus, someone who makes like 35,000 a year and pays what 8% taxes?

    Basically I give the government 175,000 a year and regular joe over here gives them only 2,800.

    I am helping the government 62.5 times more than joe. Should my vote count 62.5 times more than his?

    Answer me please.
    are those actual or close %'s? or just random off your head?

    i see your point though. but basically, its what x5 says, joe doesnt get those kinds of tax breaks and lawyers to find the loopholes. im all for equality, but when it comes to taxes, which shouldnt exist anyway, it has to be tiered. with what you just said, savvy business guy pays in taxes what someone like myself makes in 2 yrs before taxes..


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    not like the infantry and MP's
    you had me until the MP's, dont get me started on those fags..MP= Major P.O.G. (pogue, whichever you prefer) they are the first ones to tell our stories as their own, the first hide behind a badge and not a wall for cover in a real firefight.. ugh.. MP's.. why you have to bring them up.. "oh we carry a pistol and learn cqb too"no you dont you cockfaces.. you carry spare tires around the waist and wear hooah gear while patrolling the chowhall.. $#@!in fags.. cant spell WIMP without "MP"

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,422
    Rep Points
    32,103.2
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Question:

    I'm not into like politics and $#@!. I just wanna ask you this.

    If I am a business owner that makes say, 500,000 a year. And I have to pay say, (guessing) 35% in taxes.

    Versus, someone who makes like 35,000 a year and pays what 8% taxes?

    Basically I give the government 175,000 a year and regular joe over here gives them only 2,800.

    I am helping the government 62.5 times more than joe. Should my vote count 62.5 times more than his?

    Answer me please.
    My perspective is yes but not necessarily to 62.5 times the level.

    This is my entire point though. I also think there are some outdated things in our government.

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    is it wrong for me to think he is a target for assassination?
    If he would be elected and persue among these ideologies the arms producers would probably have him killed.
    Those are very powerfull companies, and there are great winnings and profit in the USA military defence. And they have very strong lobby's. Just considder the possibility of reducing firearms in the US and half the indoctrined nation rises in protest.
    Why the $#@! would you want a firearm in every household. It's your given right? Seriously? You are all programmed to feel this way.
    1 in every 100 US citizens is in jail. How's that for costs to society. A lot of those crimes would not have taken place if firearms weren't so easily come by. Just compare your crime rates to some other countries that do not have such loose firearm laws.

    But Ron Paul makes a lot very valid points. The US is going bankrupt on wars they sould not even have been in.
    To a point that it can not afford itself any other war nowadays without damaging world economy.
    It allready is losing the dollar as world currency over this Bush started wars and the debts they caused.
    Funny how US always blame the current president for the inheritance of previous leaders.
    Foreign policy decisions can normally not be turned back in a short period of time.
    The world would see the US as a very untrustworthy country if those policies would inmediately swing with a new president.
    It just does not work like that globally.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    Just considder the possibility of reducing firearms in the US and half the indoctrined nation rises in protest.
    Why the $#@! would you want a firearm in every household. It's your given right? Seriously? You are all programmed to feel this way.
    1 in every 100 US citizens is in jail. How's that for costs to society. A lot of those crimes would not have taken place if firearms weren't so easily come by. Just compare your crime rates to some other countries that do not have such loose firearm laws.
    it is our right sir. what right of the government is it to tell me i cant? nothing changes when LAW ABIDING citizens carry guns, except crooks go for the ones that DONT carry. a LEO's life in no way is affected when good people have assault rifles.

    our prisons? easy, drugs. our drug "war" is pathetic and fills the prisons

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    it is our right sir. what right of the government is it to tell me i cant? nothing changes when LAW ABIDING citizens carry guns, except crooks go for the ones that DONT carry. a LEO's life in no way is affected when good people have assault rifles.
    If more regular citizens had guns (whether hand guns or assault rifles), they would probably be less criminals (as they would be dead). On the flip side of that, if more regular citizens had guns, it would also mean that some individuals who may (or may not) flip out, would kill more people too. I think everyone should have access, but it's hard to say when someone might become depressed and decide to go on a shooting rampage... They may have no history of mental or criminal behavior, but something snaps and they kill 10 people, all because they had access to an assault rifle.. I guess both sides will argue this until the end of time..

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    prisons? easy, drugs. our drug "war" is pathetic and fills the prisons
    I say if this country wants to fight a war, institute a policy that puts all those murders into the military (not regular army or any branch)... Now here me out, before you say I'm crazy... Create a branch that is just for murders... Drop them into the current conflict and let them have at it... (I know this will NEVER happen). The only freedom they will have is death, whether from another convict, or at the hands of the enemy... Would get rid of a lot of people in the prison system...

    As for the Drug war, it is a joke... All it's doing is putting more drugs on the street, and putting more money in the drug dealers pockets. At one point in our history, Weed and Cocaine were legal, sold in drug stores and even taxed... Just because some 'religious' nuts were afraid of it, it got outlawed, and now drug dealers make money off it. If it were legalized again (not saying cocaine should be), the government could make profit off the taxes of it... Sell it for the same the dealers do (just add taxes into the price)...

    I know, i'm crazy... Dont need to remind me...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    it is our right sir.
    My point exactly. Wake up. You do no longer live in the wild wild west. My point was if everyone would not have guns your lives would be a lot safer. Look at countries that have such a situation and that proves my point. Here the chances of a burglar carrying firearms is zero. In the US if you're stupid enough too break into a house and risk bumping into an armed owner you better be armed as well... You are running in circles.

    Drugs. The US is treating drugs like they treated alcohol in the 30s.
    Here in the Netherlands soft drugs (Mariuana, XTC, LSD) are legalized.
    This means they are indeed taxed, and (especially important for XTC) are subjected to quality control.
    As a result the percentage of blowing youth is amoungst the lowest worldwide. So that works as well.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I say if this country wants to fight a war, institute a policy that puts all those murders into the military (not regular army or any branch)... Now here me out, before you say I'm crazy... Create a branch that is just for murders... Drop them into the current conflict and let them have at it... (I know this will NEVER happen). The only freedom they will have is death, whether from another convict, or at the hands of the enemy... Would get rid of a lot of people in the prison system...
    I don't know if teaching murderers to fight is such a good option.
    If you really want them dead better just shoot them. That's a lot cheaper.
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    I don't know if teaching murderers to fight is such a good option.
    If you really want them dead better just shoot them. That's a lot cheaper.
    I never said teach them how to fight, just draft them and drop them into whatever conflict is going on (away from the regular troops). If they kill each other or the enemy I don't care. Some of them already know how to fight, and training them would be a complete waste...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I never said teach them how to fight, just draft them and drop them into whatever conflict is going on (away from the regular troops). If they kill each other or the enemy I don't care. Some of them already know how to fight, and training them would be a complete waste...
    Shooting them would still be a lot quicker and definately a lot cheaper.
    And who's to say they would fight the enemy. They might just team up with them against the country that put them there in the first place.
    And most killers are not beserk all the time. They would not go killing when let loose...
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    105
    Rep Points
    0.1
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    @DavidV,

    LSD,XTC is not legal in the Netherlands,hash/mariuana is "legal"(gedoog beleid) because the shops have to pay a lot of tax for it.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Maybe... Or we could just put them all on an isolate island... Oh wait, the british did that already and they created a country... Australia... Maybe your bullet idea is best...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,173
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Yes Reputation No
    So the Arab's/Middle East humans have nothing to say?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Besides Sorena? Doesn't look like it.
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    207.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    My point exactly. Wake up. You do no longer live in the wild wild west. My point was if everyone would not have guns your lives would be a lot safer. Look at countries that have such a situation and that proves my point. Here the chances of a burglar carrying firearms is zero. In the US if you're stupid enough too break into a house and risk bumping into an armed owner you better be armed as well... You are running in circles.
    Ok, two great examples of countries where guns are illegal: UK, Mexico.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    THIS THREAD IS WAY OFF TOPIC, and I seem to contribute to it going that way, but..

    How is Mexico a great example? In a country where the Drug Dealers are Better Armed than the police and military in their country? Guns being illegal there doesn't seem to matter...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Spokane
    Posts
    149
    Rep Points
    207.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    THIS THREAD IS WAY OFF TOPIC, and I seem to contribute to it going that way, but..

    How is Mexico a great example? In a country where the Drug Dealers are Better Armed than the police and military in their country? Guns being illegal there doesn't seem to matter...
    Well I was just trying to point out that making guns illegal in Mexico doesn't keep criminals from owning them. And in the UK, the attitude is, well we'll give up our guns, and the police will protect us. For three days, the police were ordered to stand down while the riots continued.



    Sorry to push this further off topic. My opinion on Ron Paul: Ron Paul is level headed but I worry that he'll get bullied around if he ends up in office. I will be watching his campaign with interest.

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    ron paul is the only one who hasn't changed his views like most politicians but i just don't agree with most of his.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,648
    Rep Points
    -168.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    So the Arab's/Middle East humans have nothing to say?
    I'm searching about his policy about my country.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    6,245
    Rep Points
    6,792.3
    Mentioned
    73 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    68


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by metrik Click here to enlarge
    For three days, the police were ordered to stand down while the riots continued.
    You mean these riots would have stopped if guns were legal in the UK?


    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by daytonaM3 Click here to enlarge
    LSD,XTC is not legal in the Netherlands
    If I go to a big house party in NL I can get XTC no problem at all.
    And all drugs under the soft drugs law are legal for a user portion. You can not get arrested for having 3 TXC pills in your pocket. Possession is not punishable if you stay under the legal amount.
    That sounds legal to me. Selling the stuff is a whole different matter.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    THIS THREAD IS WAY OFF TOPIC
    Most threads here derail Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    There are two theories to arguing with women. Neither one works

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    In a country where the Drug Dealers are Better Armed than the police and military in their country? Guns being illegal there doesn't seem to matter...
    exactly. look at Texas, violent crime is way down comparitivly cause noone will $#@! with you. the constan wishing for peace is the problem with humans that think they are "civilized" humans are not and should not be trusted without the fear of pain and death to force them to do right. but NOT from a government, from ones own right to protect their life, family and asssets

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DavidV Click here to enlarge
    That sounds legal to me. Selling the stuff is a whole different matter.
    legal and ignored are 2 different things. i was watching a documentary a few months ago on marijuana. IIRC, no country has legalized it

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I'm searching about his policy about my country.
    i think he said to leave iran alone.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •