Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by metrik Click here to enlarge
    Yes I agree, that's why I was asking if he was using a billet block. But even with an aftermarket block, he must retain the standard cylinder spacing, otherwise he will be engineering a whole engine from scratch.

So even if it is bored out 1 mm, leaving only 2mm between cylinders, stroke will still be 99mm which is still incredible.

I just want him to tell us what he's done to his block to make it be able to withstand these forces. But I usually can't get specifics from him.
    Why couldn't he use different cylinder spacing with the stock heads?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Why couldn't he use different cylinder spacing with the stock heads?
    An increase of 2mm cylinder spacing would cause the two center cylinders to have their valves misaligned with the cylinder bores by 2mm, the next cylinders to have their valves misaligned by 4mm, and the two outermost cylinders to have their valves misaligned by 6mm.

Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal, but it really seems ugly to me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by metrik Click here to enlarge
    An increase of 2mm cylinder spacing would cause the two center cylinders to have their valves misaligned with the cylinder bores by 2mm, the next cylinders to have their valves misaligned by 4mm, and the two outermost cylinders to have their valves misaligned by 6mm.

Maybe it wouldn't be a big deal, but it really seems ugly to me.
    You are likely right but I have seen guys use stock heads on aftermarket blocks with increased bores. Who knows what he is really doing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Guy maybe act like a douche. but what he has done on his engine is top notch; for example just for tuning, Neel flew to Turkey.
    I think he won't have problem with the block.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    S54 3600 cc brake-in is over.

Was disappointed by the power figures of 3.6L Click here to enlarge

Was shocked, diagnosed the m3 and found out one of the 68 mm billet turbos' compressor wheel was damaged seriously. Almost no flow.

Installed the "new spare 68 mm billet" and power figures are awesome,I say thanks God.

BTW, Neel flew 2 years ago to educate me for software. Neel is an awesome person, knows so much about cars, ecus, his knowledge about automotive subjects is top. Add to that his nice personality.

He flew here to educate me and went back to USA. He gave me lessons about software. I ve been mapping my own E36 M3 Euro/E46 M3 Euro by myself for the last 10 years. I did test 20-25 different turbos (back in 2007 we did a RHD twin turno E46 m3 for Cyprus with twin Gt22). I have tested at least 30 different S50 B32 / S54 engines, with different combinations, different compression, different manifolds, different heads.... All in all, I do my own software mapping (plus my own hardware)

Regarding S54 B36 I did test up to 4500-5000 rpm.

Did not want to push over 4500-5000 rpm on the dyno.

Goal was to compare 3100 cc (sleeved S54) vs. 3240 cc (stock) vs. 3600 cc rpm by rpm.
    With 100 rpm increments compared boost pressure / rwhp these tests make me feel so good. Its like a lab test. Logging boost, AFR, EGT, back pressure, fuel pressure, knock values, air temps, Intercooler outlet inlet temps, oil temps. For all the 3 different S54s I ve logged and studied those parameters.

Once the holly Ramadan month is over road testing of S54 B36 will start. I hope to dive under 4,49 s.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)

soo lets see some graphs of improvement if you have some...
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    soo lets see some graphs of improvement if you have some...
    Sure I do have graphs of 3100 cc /3240 cc/3600 cc S54s

other than graphs, I do have data sheet of the rwhp/boost. This is like an excel file.

these are in my laptop case but propritary data. Wont put on the internet, very valuable. I dont like to hear people saying "if I wanted I could have done a 3600 cc easily but I dont have the will nor a chicken farm". I dont want to listen to these haters.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Sure I do have graphs of 3100 cc /3240 cc/3600 cc S54s

other than graphs, I do have data sheet of the rwhp/boost. This is like an excel file.

these are in my laptop case but propritary data. Wont put on the internet, very valuable. I dont like to hear people saying "if I wanted I could have done a 3600 cc easily but I dont have the will nor a chicken farm". I dont want to listen to these haters.
    Can you post the dyno graphs? I'm sure everyone would love to see them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Very nice, i hope it will be on top 3 at 6speedonline. And also please don't forget to record the runs and also a picture of the best dyno run. Click here to enlarge

Recording the m3 dial would show how crazy the car is. I think a exotic kill is a must also a video like greanbeast supra vs lambo would be very nice what do you think ?

Good luck !
    Click here to enlarge

Time Attack ///MZ4

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Mert, if you don't provide dyno graphs, pictures, substantial data.. noones going to believe you. You think its propreitary, we call it 'evidence/proof'..

If you didn't care what others thought, I'd actually believe you.. but being you spend so much time defending yourself and trying to gather attention on the forums I find it absolutely rediculous that you wouldn't provide more info to back your claims. Which makes me always believe you're stretching the truth or flat out lying.

To those that don't understand why we constantly question his claims.. its not becuase we don't believe its possible, its becuase Mert has a HISTORY of lying and being caught.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by basar13 Click here to enlarge
    Very nice, i hope it will be on top 3 at 6speedonline. And also please don't forget to record the runs and also a picture of the best dyno run. Click here to enlarge

Recording the m3 dial would show how crazy the car is. I think a exotic kill is a must also a video like greanbeast supra vs lambo would be very nice what do you think ?

Good luck !

Top 3, wow, that may not be possible, as the big boys GTRs and GTTs push the envelope further and further. Plus they do have VHT'ed tracks. We dont.

My goal is to get a 3.xx s run, consistent, not just for one run.

With the E36 M3 TT, my 60-130 runs were 4,49 / 4,54 / 4,60. Thats what I mean by consistent. Plus the E36 M3 is full street weight. Can shed as much as 400 lbs easily. And drop the times, but I keep my E36 as clean as possible.

With the E46 M3 TT, my goal is to hit lets say 3,83 or 3,86 s all the time, not just for 1 time. Any moment nail the pedal and 3.xx thats what I am working for. I pray for this.

Hitting good numbers on a VHT'ed track is success, congrats to the big boys. Making a RWD car like our M3s hook on regular public highways is another league.

Once I can get the S54 B36 M3 hook with 3.xx second times on regular autobahn I will test the new coming system. A 4.0L S54 B40. Thats something not normal, a brand new block, brand new crankshaft, a brand new cylinder head.....But doable. Not impossible. Very time consuming. Price is high, not cheap, but a dream.

Today working on putting the roll cage back into the m3, checking the brake pads, discs.....
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Top 3, wow, that may not be possible, as the big boys GTRs and GTTs push the envelope further and further. Plus they do have VHT'ed tracks. We dont.

My goal is to get a 3.xx s run, consistent, not just for one run.

With the E36 M3 TT, my 60-130 runs were 4,49 / 4,54 / 4,60. Thats what I mean by consistent. Plus the E36 M3 is full street weight. Can shed as much as 400 lbs easily. And drop the times, but I keep my E36 as clean as possible.

With the E46 M3 TT, my goal is to hit lets say 3,83 or 3,86 s all the time, not just for 1 time. Any moment nail the pedal and 3.xx thats what I am working for. I pray for this.

Hitting good numbers on a VHT'ed track is success, congrats to the big boys. Making a RWD car like our M3s hook on regular public highways is another league.

Once I can get the S54 B36 M3 hook with 3.xx second times on regular autobahn I will test the new coming system. A 4.0L S54 B40. Thats something not normal, a brand new block, brand new crankshaft, a brand new cylinder head.....But doable. Not impossible. Very time consuming. Price is high, not cheap, but a dream.

Today working on putting the roll cage back into the m3, checking the brake pads, discs.....

I believe that it is possible. Sky is the limit. I dont see any reason why it can not be done. Of course it would take time and more experience but i think it can be done, and it would be a huge success.

I could not see e36 m3's 100-150 time. Why it was not published?

I hope with this new setup the gap will decrease from the top @ 100-150 mph. With extra power and less traction issues at 100 mph i think new setup may show more improvement at 100-150 acceleration list.

I think increasing the engine capacity would decrease the level of improvement. Working on the same capacity would force to create new ideas.

I hope to see a BMW at the top 3 by the end of the 2011. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Time Attack ///MZ4

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Pork chop sammie?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mert...where are your 0-30 times??? most essential
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mert, set up a race with a S54 TT M3 for me in the states.......if you do not you are coward......
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    Mert, set up a race with a S54 TT M3 for me in the states.......if you do not you are coward......
    That is not doable. You are in USA I am in Turkey.

I have a logical order, not as childish as yours:

1- Measure your 60-130 and put on the net. This is what people do from different countries and from different states. They dont gather. They measure and share times.

2- Set a race between Stage 3 in Istanbul and my M3 TT. Thats very very easy.
    We both live in the same city, close to eachother. One call and thats it.
    However, this Stage 3 M3 in Istanbul does not want to line up next to me as he knows my times and his times (60-130 mph 7 seconds).

3- If you are coward to measure 60*130 tell the bigger boyys with stage 3/4s to measure 60*130 times. Maverick, where are his times? Other stage 4 where are their times?
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

I have a logical order, not as childish as yours:

1- Measure your 60-130 and put on the net. This is what people do from different countries and from different states. They dont gather. They measure and share times.

2- Set a race between Stage 3 in Istanbul and my M3 TT. Thats very very easy.
    We both live in the same city, close to eachother. One call and thats it.
    However, this Stage 3 M3 in Istanbul does not want to line up next to me as he knows my times and his times (60-130 mph 7 seconds).

3- If you are coward to measure 60*130 tell the bigger boyys with stage 3/4s to measure 60*130 times. Maverick, where are his times? Other stage 4 where are their times?
    Even if I was sober I doubt I would find this easy to palate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

S54 3600 cc brake-in is over.

Was disappointed by the power figures of 3.6L Click here to enlarge

Was shocked, diagnosed the m3 and found out one of the 68 mm billet turbos' compressor wheel was damaged seriously. Almost no flow.

Installed the "new spare 68 mm billet" and power figures are awesome,I say thanks God.

BTW, Neel flew 2 years ago to educate me for software. Neel is an awesome person, knows so much about cars, ecus, his knowledge about automotive subjects is top. Add to that his nice personality.

He flew here to educate me and went back to USA. He gave me lessons about software. I ve been mapping my own E36 M3 Euro/E46 M3 Euro by myself for the last 10 years. I did test 20-25 different turbos (back in 2007 we did a RHD twin turno E46 m3 for Cyprus with twin Gt22). I have tested at least 30 different S50 B32 / S54 engines, with different combinations, different compression, different manifolds, different heads.... All in all, I do my own software mapping (plus my own hardware)

Regarding S54 B36 I did test up to 4500-5000 rpm.

Did not want to push over 4500-5000 rpm on the dyno.

Goal was to compare 3100 cc (sleeved S54) vs. 3240 cc (stock) vs. 3600 cc rpm by rpm.
    With 100 rpm increments compared boost pressure / rwhp these tests make me feel so good. Its like a lab test. Logging boost, AFR, EGT, back pressure, fuel pressure, knock values, air temps, Intercooler outlet inlet temps, oil temps. For all the 3 different S54s I ve logged and studied those parameters.

Once the holly Ramadan month is over road testing of S54 B36 will start. I hope to dive under 4,49 s.
    Those were also the days you gained money from ripping people off, and stealing money. Hi 5 you are so awesome.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Those were also the days you gained money from ripping people off, and stealing money. Hi 5 you are so awesome.
    eat sammie and it dIICK thus your little brain will start working.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

yet you continue to tell me that it would be easy for me to set up a race for you in turkey......what a $#@!ing moron

you are too coward to measure 0-30 times. it gives me much pleasure to know that you are jealousing my 0-30 world record.
    go measure your 0-30 times, it is most essential.......give your "teammate"(butt buddy) a big hug today while you cry on his shoulder because you can not beat my official v-box 0-30 record
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

fucckeddboy,

you cannot grisp the 60-130 idea. Almost all of the hardcore modified street cars measure 60-130.

you are afraid to see your 60-130 times.

there are no 0-30 lists. Noone measures 0-30 mph. There are hundreds of 60*130 tests.

Your heavy boat has a 7 - 7,5 s 60-130 time. This must be frightening. Go hug yourself.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

eat sammie and it dIICK thus your little brain will start working.

AWwwwwww. Come to the USA with that car of ur's. I have a pork sammie with ur name on it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

i just started a 0-30 list.....i have the world record, now stop being a $#@! coward and go measure.........stop jealousing my record, pull your dick from the turkey in the back yard and go measure your pathetic lagging car from 0mph.

0-30 is a pure power test, it is real world test and most essential. in real world you do not start your car from a red light at 60 mph, you start from 0mph. your car must be slow from 0-30 or you would test, you are a jealousing coward. go measure this most essential data.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    i just started a 0-30 list.....i have the world record, now stop being a $#@! coward and go measure.........stop jealousing my record, pull your dick from the turkey in the back yard and go measure your pathetic lagging car from 0mph.
    Congrats with your 0-30 world record Click here to enlarge Wow that is grazy fast man.
    Nobody will beat your time,even Mert is angry about your new world record.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mikecoupe Click here to enlarge
    Congrats with your 0-30 world record Click here to enlarge Wow that is grazy fast man.
    Nobody will beat your time,even Mert is angry about your new world record.
    yes, he is very angy, he will not test only post calling me fucckedboy. he is quick to dish out insults but can not take the heat when it is put back on him and his slow from 0mph car.
    Click here to enlarge

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast