Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

ESS Blown E92 vs C6 Z06

Really good runs... Impressive setup for the M3 to hang as it did.

We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm actually surprised the m3 was being pulled on still.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    old vids, this is Larry's (biglare) car.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Thought I saw this before...
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ya was gonna say repost, pretty good vid though
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    this video caused a massive war back in the day.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Good vid IMO, it was the outcome I expected thought not as dramatic. The M3 is more than respectable on those runs. The Vette shows its true brute after spinning/short shifting and then walkin back up while the M is running hard. Good $#@!!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    When is the part where LMs 335i blows them both?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Exactly, repost.

In all honesty that M3 is not impressive at all, he loses to a stock Z06 rather badly which for a blown DCT M3 is rather embarrassing.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sledgehammer Click here to enlarge
    Good vid IMO, it was the outcome I expected thought not as dramatic. The M3 is more than respectable on those runs. The Vette shows its true brute after spinning/short shifting and then walkin back up while the M is running hard. Good $#@!!
    Check out the runs with another car where a blown DCT M3 takes a couple Z06's...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    the videos related to that another M3 with Gintani kit is no longer on youtube.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    the videos related to that another M3 with Gintani kit is no longer on youtube.
    Surprise surprise.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm really surprised by this outcome...I'd expect a blown M3 to treat a stock Z06 in the same fashion the stock ZO6 treated the blown M3 is this vid!

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Z06 has some good things working for it... The first is weight and aero, secondly is tq and power under the curve along with decent gearing. I dont see a 4dr M3 weighing hundreds of pounds more laying waste to the Z06. Secondly that Z06 is not stock, at the very least it has an exhaust. Listen to it...

Either way its a good run for sure and the M was very respectable from my view which is why I posted it. I'll look around for some more Blown M's online today.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    I'm really surprised by this outcome...I'd expect a blown M3 to treat a stock Z06 in the same fashion the stock ZO6 treated the blown M3 is this vid!
    I know, I know, this is just a pretty weak example.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Z06 has some good things working for it... The first is weight and aero, secondly is tq and power under the curve along with decent gearing. I dont see a 4dr M3 weighing hundreds of pounds more laying waste to the Z06. Secondly that Z06 is not stock, at the very least it has an exhaust. Listen to it...

Either way its a good run for sure and the M was very respectable from my view which is why I posted it. I'll look around for some more Blown M's online today.
    Bud, supercharged M3's have laid waste to Z06's. The vids are now gone, guess why?

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    1. Dont call me bud I hate that $#@!...
    2. Nothing satisfies you if a DCT M3 doesnt win so I wont fall into that trap nor the broader theory that every Z06 beat by a M3 was taken down in a conspiracy. Its a good run plain and simple... Just to keep you quiet however here's a nice M3 beating some cars rather handily.

We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    1. Dont call me bud I hate that $#@!...
    Sorry Friend.

2. Nothing satisfies you if a DCT M3 doesnt win so I wont fall into that trap nor the broader theory that every Z06 beat by a M3 was taken down in a conspiracy. Its a good run plain and simple... Just to keep you quiet however here's a nice M3 beating some cars rather handily.
    Guy switches from Gintani to ESS and the video of the Gintani car beating the multiple Z06's is removed? Uh, just a coincidence I suppose.

Guy has shorter gears which kill the top end and an SC kit without meth, for an SC car it's weak. Good run? It sucked.

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You're predictable... Nuff said!
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

No need to get all bent, were saying that a blown M3 shouldnt have lost so bad.

That specific car was weak, in general a blown M3 is deep in Z06 territory hence the comments.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm far from bent... I merely was looking to cut Sticky off at the pass before this turns into some 10 page diatribe on why DCT is blah blah blah and tq at the wheels and so on.

My point was and is , it was a good run. The M3 performed well and I was impressed by it overall.
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You're predictable... Nuff said!
    I don't see why or what you taking offense over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm far from bent... I merely was looking to cut Sticky off at the pass before this turns into some 10 page diatribe on why DCT is blah blah blah and tq at the wheels and so on.

My point was and is , it was a good run. The M3 performed well and I was impressed by it overall.
    Bud, guy, friend, you are getting upset over nothing.

My point is it was not a good run because A. the M3 has shorter gearing B. it has no meth C. it isn't a high boost setup D. it had no traction. So why is it good? Have you seen the videos of blown M3's walking Z06's?

I'm not even making a point about DCT or torque at the wheels. There are much stronger M3's than this one, I found it disappointing not impressive. Here, read the original article: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.php?613-Stock-C6-Z06-vs.-ESS-(esstuning)-VT2-600-supercharged-DCT-E90-M3

Mentioned
    82 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Like I said, predictable...
    We stay swingin...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Like I said, predictable...
    Uh, ok? Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast