Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 36 of 36
  1. #26
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    PEI, Canada
    Posts
    1,123
    Rep Points
    1,665.0
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    17


    Yes Reputation No
    You guys should see what his brother has been up to. Ended up being extradited...

    Ironically, there's no way more than just a handful of cars are kept at his palace. There's very little "garage".
    Rep Points > Posts since 2010

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    That list disgusts me.... I feel sick... And to anyone that says he's rich and can buy whatever he wants, $#@! you... What about the rest of his country who is poor because of his spending habits? With just one of those cars he could feed an entire town for a year or longer. To be a ruler and have little to no care of the people you are ruling, $#@! you. Thats sick... Those cars belong to his people, not him... I can understand having a collection of 10, maybe even 20, but this guys has HUNDREDS, and he doesn't drive 90% of them...

    Why am I getting pissed on the internet... Click here to enlarge
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    That list disgusts me.... I feel sick... And to anyone that says he's rich and can buy whatever he wants, $#@! you... What about the rest of his country who is poor because of his spending habits? With just one of those cars he could feed an entire town for a year or longer. To be a ruler and have little to no care of the people you are ruling, $#@! you. Thats sick... Those cars belong to his people, not him... I can understand having a collection of 10, maybe even 20, but this guys has HUNDREDS, and he doesn't drive 90% of them...

    Why am I getting pissed on the internet... Click here to enlarge
    I do not know the sultan or much about Brunei but I heard he takes good care of his people. Maybe I'm wrong.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Great, free education and medical... Meanwhile He owns close to 2000 cars? Wonderful humanitarian... IDK...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Great, free education and medical... Meanwhile He owns close to 2000 cars? Wonderful humanitarian... IDK...
    Seems like a fair trade.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,614
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Yes Reputation No
    Hes a turd, he basically instates laws that dont allow anyone to rule other than him and his son.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Hes a turd, he basically instates laws that dont allow anyone to rule other than him and his son.
    Kind of sounds fun.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,648
    Rep Points
    -163.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    I heard good things about the people's life there. he's an $#@! and there is no questions about it, but the quality of Brunei's people are much more than average.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    I can understand having a collection of 10, maybe even 20, but this guys has HUNDREDS, and he doesn't drive 90% of them...
    to be exact, 4200 cars till year 2006.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    644
    Rep Points
    608.0
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Very interesting article.. apparently only a few hundred of his over 3000 cars are even driveable anymore.

    http://ferraris-online.com/pages/art...=SCM_201103_SS

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Very interesting article.. apparently only a few hundred of his over 3000 cars are even driveable anymore.

    http://ferraris-online.com/pages/art...=SCM_201103_SS
    Gratuitous excess I can live with. Blatant and shameful waste is another and letting that collection degrade to that level would qualify.

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Monroe, NY
    Posts
    330
    Rep Points
    620.8
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Very interesting article.. apparently only a few hundred of his over 3000 cars are even driveable anymore.

    http://ferraris-online.com/pages/art...=SCM_201103_SS
    What a waste... Even if half of the collection isn't actually the Sultans, but his brothers... Still, a waste..
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

    2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •