Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    But it's about Canada.
    Yeah Canadians are less dangerous than Americans to double what they had for the states.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah Canadians are less dangerous than Americans to double what they had for the states.
    What?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    That first clip just kills it... I know lots of cops (as military and cops in NYC always are interacting), and none of the ones I know personally are like that... That doesn't mean the ones you saw in that video who shot the kid who was on the ground aren't around, or the plunger incident...

But That part with the kid who was burned sitting outside of his burning car... What they did to him was reprehensible. WTF was wrong with them, how is a guy who is in complete shock, burned all over his body a threat to you... This guy is in massive pain and you want him to lie down on his stomach, are you $#@!ing mental? Did they think this was a sci-fi movie or horror flick where you pump a bunch of bullets into a zombie and it still won't go down? Are we sure the cops weren't the ones who were high?

Yeah, the Police are one big gang, but so is the Military, and the largest terrorist organization is the I.R.S...
    2013 Dodge Challenger R/T: CAI, Catch Can, Shorty Headers, Custom Exhuast, M.M. 87mm Throttle Body, DiabloToona Custom 93 Oct Tune, 190* Thermostat, Seibon CF Grille, 6.4 CAM, Inertia M.S Ported Cylinder Heads
    Pending Mods: T/A Hood, S/C

2011 X5 35i Premium: Black Grille, Boopie Custom 3" Dual Exhaust & Custom N55 FMIC, JB3 (+3psi)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by FLYING X5 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah, the Police are one big gang, but so is the Military, and the largest terrorist organization is the I.R.S...
    Yes, but the military isn't trying to control or oppress us. Just people elsewhere in the world...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

$#@! this. Beat them with evidence and a good lawyer. I'm turning my phone video on every time.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12