Close

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lmfao, dude take it easy. Considering you have 600whp I can't beat you but if you want to get your butt handed to you by a 350Z TT I can arrange that.
    09 Nismo 370Z TWIN TURBO 12PSI 527whp 400trq 11.75 @ 127mph Sold....Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Turd 370s lmfao, turd? Thanks for the compliment I know my car is the $#@!.
    09 Nismo 370Z TWIN TURBO 12PSI 527whp 400trq 11.75 @ 127mph Sold....Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    damn, whats the compression on the Z?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Mr.Squeeze Click here to enlarge
    While down at Akuma Motorsports BBQ ran into a guy name Gladiator from NAGTROC forums with Akuma stage 1 Turbos. This car is just insane crazy fast.

I have no doubt that the Nismo 370z will beat a bolt GTR on stock turbos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFR_wTP9ndI
    Damn, you got creamed.

What kind of power is that GTR putting down?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Um close to 700whp

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 600whp S4 Click here to enlarge
    A tune only gtr will mop the floors with you aswell....
    Nah I doubt that would happen. at the same track nismo went to I trapped 122 in very similiar conditions to when he trapped 127. 5mph is a big difference and he would walk me. That is with midpipe and switzer tune (p600) so it is a no BS setup. 1/4 mile race is a different story but from a roll Nismo will walk a GT-R with tune and most likely any GT-R with boltons/tune/pump gas unless it is one of those tunes that push the boost to dangerous limits.
    I remember Jamie Furman running 10.6 and 129mph with his tune and midpipe GT-R but that was at a track rental under perfect conditions and negative DA and I'm sure Nismo's #s would be 130+ that day.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    no $#@! my car runs a basic tune with no other mods basically stock.... if they ever make anything for the car i will be on it with custom tune.
    from what I have been told, she has LESS than half your displacement and is "basically stock" just like your car. Click here to enlarge
    All I'm trying to say is watch who you criticize. the gtr driver in the video and the girl recording have been in at least 100 street racers so I dont think it's a big deal for them. We should be happy this race got recorded in the first place. i'm not trying to talk for them though so maybe the GT-R owner from Nagtroc will chime in.
    Lets try not to make $#@! comments that don't contribute anything to the discussion.

Nismo I think a sick race for you would be against a bolt on c6 Z06. Those things are wicked fast as I know but seeing how your car hung with that GT-R I think you may have no problem.
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nismo lets set something up soon want to check your beast out and race.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    You should come up when LM and Nismo race I would love to see in the mix.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    Nah I doubt that would happen. at the same track nismo went to I trapped 122 in very similiar conditions to when he trapped 127. 5mph is a big difference and he would walk me. That is with midpipe and switzer tune (p600) so it is a no BS setup. 1/4 mile race is a different story but from a roll Nismo will walk a GT-R with tune and most likely any GT-R with boltons/tune/pump gas unless it is one of those tunes that push the boost to dangerous limits.I remember Jamie Furman running 10.6 and 129mph with his tune and midpipe GT-R but that was at a track rental under perfect conditions and negative DA and I'm sure Nismo's #s would be 130+ that day.from what I have been told, she has LESS than half your displacement and is "basically stock" just like your car. Click here to enlargeAll I'm trying to say is watch who you criticize. the gtr driver in the video and the girl recording have been in at least 100 street racers so I dont think it's a big deal for them. We should be happy this race got recorded in the first place. i'm not trying to talk for them though so maybe the GT-R owner from Nagtroc will chime in. Lets try not to make $#@! comments that don't contribute anything to the discussion.Nismo I think a sick race for you would be against a bolt on c6 Z06. Those things are wicked fast as I know but seeing how your car hung with that GT-R I think you may have no problem.
    Thanx Stallion putting your knowledge in. I def have been wanting to run a Z06. Do you know of any?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah def budy I'm down I wanna check out your monster as well. Send me a PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by nismo370 Click here to enlarge
    Um close to 700whp
    Well, that would explain it. Stout car, never heard of this turbo setup.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky...7 months Caddyboost Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ultimateendz Click here to enlarge
    Sticky...7 months Caddyboost Click here to enlarge
    I need GTRboost, caddyboody, and now Nissanboost looks like.

You guys are killing me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I need GTRboost, caddyboody, and now Nissanboost looks like.

You guys are killing me.
    lol....GTRboost aka StickyHatesR35boost

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    from what I have been told, she has LESS than half your displacement and is "basically stock" just like your car. Click here to enlarge
    All I'm trying to say is watch who you criticize. the gtr driver in the video and the girl recording have been in at least 100 street racers so I dont think it's a big deal for them. We should be happy this race got recorded in the first place. i'm not trying to talk for them though so maybe the GT-R owner from Nagtroc will chime in.
    Lets try not to make $#@! comments that don't contribute anything to the discussion.
    How does how many times she been to races is relevant to poor filming ? ive been to more than 400 + races in the past 10 years and still try to make quality video, i said a comment and you took it way 2 far.
    What car she drives and how fast it is, irrelevant to my comment once again, sure if she wants to run her boosted 4 banger i have no problem lol my nuts won't get smaller if i loose. My comment was criticism not an $#@! comment as you call it, learn to distinguish the two.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How does how many times she been to races is relevant to poor filming ? ive been to more than 400 + races in the past 10 years and still try to make quality video, i said a comment and you took it way 2 far.
    What car she drives and how fast it is, irrelevant to my comment once again, sure if she wants to run her boosted 4 banger i have no problem lol my nuts won't get smaller if i loose. My comment was criticism not an $#@! comment as you call it, learn to distinguish the two.
    Who cares if some chick sucks at filming though? Honestly, I wouldn't want a woman taping runs exactly because of that they majority suck at it. (no offense to women, love you)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are absolutely right. Next time someone records a street race, before they post the video they should make sure that it is up to your high quality standards http://www.youtube.com/user/sikkstre...32/dpQYFE-FXBU

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You are absolutely right. Next time someone records a street race, before they post the video they should make sure that it is up to your high quality standards http://www.youtube.com/user/sikkstre...32/dpQYFE-FXBU
    as you can see i was not recording =D i was driving, anyways i have no time to arguing with you continue with your GTR knowledge.
    now this is me make sure to watch in 720P

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Bolt on GTRs have hit 138mph in the 1/4 mile. So not necessarily that you'll take on all the Bolt on GTR. Tune only maybe.

How much has that setup cost you on the 370z?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge
    Bolt on GTRs have hit 138mph in the 1/4 mile. So not necessarily that you'll take on all the Bolt on GTR. Tune only maybe.

With stock turbos ? Didn't know the can go that fast on them please share the info.

I heard they couldn't go that fast on stock turbos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    With stock turbos ? Didn't know the can go that fast on them please share the info.

I heard they couldn't go that fast on stock turbos.
    Yes it has been done, though that GT-R was running 25psi on E85, no pass seat either. It CAN be done but you are asking for bent rods. But there are still plenty of people who are running their GT-R's around like that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Yes it has been done, though that GT-R was running 25psi on E85, no pass seat either. It CAN be done but you are asking for bent rods. But there are still plenty of people who are running their GT-R's around like that.

Got you sounds like thats really pushing it, I bet the stock turbos must be blowing hot air at that point. That is still impressive either way, those GTR's are no joke. It's going to take a lot for us 370z guys to hang. I do like the challenge though.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Got you sounds like thats really pushing it, I bet the stock turbos must be blowing hot air at that point. That is still impressive either way, those GTR's are no joke. It's going to take a lot for us 370z guys to hang. I do like the challenge though.
    Blowing a ton of hot air, that's why you never hear of stock turbo GT-R's trapping those speeds. The driver was also using a launch control trick to get his 60' into the 1.4X second range! I know a lot about that car and the setup and I do not recommend it but it did survive dozens of launches and runs so the GT-R is a strong machine. Something else to note is that the car was sold before it made a 9.9x second pass. He reached something like 10.01 while on his quest for 9's and then just sold the car. Maybe something went wrong? Maybe the car is bullet proof? Who knows. I personally would not recommend that much boost on the tiny stock turbos.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We tuned a bone stock 2012 GTR 2 weeks ago that did 519whp lol...

We will be doing more GTR stuff in the Future now that Extreme Turbo Systems has a GTR and we are COBB Pro tuners Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2110 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge

Bolt on cars have hit 138?!?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast