Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    mert r u talking about the hpf m3 that wanted to race the switzer p800 gt2

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    I can send you a set of winter tires and twin Gt47 so you can put them into the california's fastest m3. wow. my gifts to you.

you always have excuses. would have should have, if if if

erase the "fastest m3" off that page idiot.

for the last 3 years you are trying to make good times and still over 6 seconds woow.

world's fastest m3 with over 6 seconds hmmm.

on all your posts you wrote "soon will have a very good time and very good traction" that soon did not come. how soon can we see your sub 6 second times?

even with 3600 cc will spray nitrous, its lovely.
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    I can send you a set of winter tires and twin Gt47 so you can put them into the california's fastest m3. wow. my gifts to you.

you always have excuses. would have should have, if if if

erase the "fastest m3" off that page idiot.

for the last 3 years you are trying to make good times and still over 6 seconds woow.

world's fastest m3 with over 6 seconds hmmm.

on all your posts you wrote "soon will have a very good time and very good traction" that soon did not come. how soon can we see your sub 6 second times?

even with 3600 cc will spray nitrous, its lovely.
    Mert, you're failing to realize that you don't count. Your statistics, your claims, etc.. noone believes them. If someone pulled a 5 sec 60-130 it would be posted everywhere.. he'd be lifted upon his chair and his name would be chanted.. he'd recieve trophys and women galore.. I kid.. but seriously noone will ever care what your car runs, nor will they ever believe it. If you had Jeremy Clarkson in the passenger seat personally holding onto the VBox itself and 3 helicopters flying above, a full camera crew and the Guiness World Book of Records on site.. still noone would believe you. Your reputation is that bad, the only record you actually hold is the record for having quite possibly the WORST reputation in the tuning community.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Mert, you're failing to realize that you don't count. Your statistics, your claims, etc.. noone believes them. If someone pulled a 5 sec 60-130 it would be posted everywhere.. he'd be lifted upon his chair and his name would be chanted.. he'd recieve trophys and women galore.. I kid.. but seriously noone will ever care what your car runs, nor will they ever believe it. If you had Jeremy Clarkson in the passenger seat personally holding onto the VBox itself and 3 helicopters flying above, a full camera crew and the Guiness World Book of Records on site.. still noone would believe you. Your reputation is that bad, the only record you actually hold is the record for having quite possibly the WORST reputation in the tuning community.

Well my times are official and verified.

Good news for you, there is a stage 3 hpf owner here in Istanbul who does believe in
    my times and he does not want to line up next to me. He knows what will happen....
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    LOL such ^ Drama ^.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Mert you are a joke man, give it a rest. Fly your car over here and I will gladly race it. You are rich because of your dad's farm, I'm sure this is no problem for someone that has a dyno dynamics in there farm for a "hobby."
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Mert you are a joke man, give it a rest. Fly your car over here and I will gladly race it. You are rich because of your dad's farm, I'm sure this is no problem for someone that has a dyno dynamics in there farm for a "hobby."
    x2, come down here. I'd love to check your car out.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    x2, come down here. I'd love to check your car out.
    Plus 1 I'll bring the sammies

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Plus 1 I'll bring the sammies
    Please stop making everyone hungry.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Please stop making everyone hungry.
    Hunger brings growth Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Hunger brings growth Click here to enlarge
    THATS WHAT SHE SAID

ZING
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge

Vick, that would be silly, instead of flying over I will spend money on custom parts.

The new 3600 cc is exciting. A set of custom camshafts...

So is a TH400....
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

This mert guy is a homosexual this was vbox verified...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    ^^^ This times 60-130mph!!!!!!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terminator-N54 Click here to enlarge
    I'm sorry. I laughed out loud, literally, on this one.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vick, that would be silly, instead of flying over I will spend money on custom parts.

The new 3600 cc is exciting. A set of custom camshafts...

So is a TH400....
    Mert, you are going to get your account limited soon and are just turning the whole forum against you. Don't you see you are doing it to yourself?

Chill out, post pics of your build and such. I do not want any e-mails complaining as I will ignore them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Mert, quit making claims saying you will beat anyone's 60-130 times. You have to cheat in order to come close to anything that is a record. Go home and play with your little piggies and chickens! On another note those Bacon band-aids are awesome! Bacon pasties kick ass, very hungry now!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sorry. I laughed out loud, literally, on this one.

Click here to enlarge
    me too.......laughed so hard i farted
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    me too.......laughed so hard i farted
    Hahaha, damn it, again.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    ^^^ This times 60-130mph!!!!!!
    Bwahahaha omg that was a good one.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You will gain some reputation in the community if you have the balls to show us in person what the $#@! you're talking about. You got the $$$ as it is obvious. Fly that $#@! out and come here, its pretty straight forward. This is LA, lots of modded beasts down here that are down to run you. Especially the people you're confronting.
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2132 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You will gain some reputation in the community if you have the balls to show us in person what the $#@! you're talking about. You got the $$$ as it is obvious. Fly that $#@! out and come here, its pretty straight forward. This is LA, lots of modded beasts down here that are down to run you. Especially the people you're confronting.
    Never going to happen.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    182 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Never going to happen.
    I'm sure it won't. He'd probably get jumped if word got out Mert is in the states. The ppl from the east would fly out to the west just to get in on some action haha
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    hahahahahahahah That was wicked!
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I'm sure it won't. He'd probably get jumped if word got out Mert is in the states. The ppl from the east would fly out to the west just to get in on some action haha
    what makes you think he would fly to the west first and not the east, OOOO $#@! my N****

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast