Close

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 2066
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hector350z Click here to enlarge
    Bump this from the dead as I just came across this today, the car has test pipes that is the only mod the car has, I have no reason to lie and it still sits the same way today, it will be on nitrous by the end of this month but the car has never seen spray, and if any local m3 owners out there I would love to run and see if it's my car running good or that m3 just sucked.
    LOL, I beat 350Z's with my E46 M3. The E92 would whipe the floor with it, obviously were modded more than you are saying.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    A full exhaust, newer dual-intake plenum, OTS flash tune 350Z put like 249whp on our Mustang dyne.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    A full exhaust, newer dual-intake plenum, OTS flash tune 350Z put like 249whp on our Mustang dyne.
    An E46 M3 dyno's 275 whp stock and an M3 puts down 350. This guy sprayed or he thinks we are idiots.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    32.7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    LOL, I beat 350Z's with my E46 M3. The E92 would whipe the floor with it, obviously were modded more than you are saying.
    That's great I'm proud of you, fact of the matter is I have nothing to lie about if my car was on spray I would of walked any stock m3 I have nothing to lie about I show everyone my car every single time I run, , if you live I the wpb or south Florida area I'll be more then happy to run your e46. And again I'm not here to step on anyone's toes or to come with bull$#@! that's not how I am my main reason for coming on here was to see who the op is and why he's spreading all the $#@! cause apparently he knows me but I have no idea or who he or his friend confirming $#@! is.

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    dude, you sprayed, its cool, move on Click here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hector350z Click here to enlarge
    That's great I'm proud of you, fact of the matter is I have nothing to lie about if my car was on spray I would of walked any stock m3 I have nothing to lie about I show everyone my car every single time I run, , if you live I the wpb or south Florida area I'll be more then happy to run your e46. And again I'm not here to step on anyone's toes or to come with bull$#@! that's not how I am my main reason for coming on here was to see who the op is and why he's spreading all the $#@! cause apparently he knows me but I have no idea or who he or his friend confirming $#@! is.
    It's great that you think people are stupid enough to believe a car with 100 less horsepower at the wheels is somehow overcoming that difference. With a smaller motor with a lower redline no less.

    I have an E92, not an E46 any longer, and that is a fight you don't want to pick.

    It is IMPOSSIBLE for a 350Z to win a race with an E92 M3 with just test pipes. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

    You won't even beat an E46.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    129
    Rep Points
    253.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Smoked by a ricer OMFG LOL Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    32.7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It's great that you think people are stupid enough to believe a car with 100 less horsepower at the wheels is somehow overcoming that difference. With a smaller motor with a lower redline no less.

    I have an E92, not an E46 any longer, and that is a fight you don't want to pick.

    It is IMPOSSIBLE for a 350Z to win a race with an E92 M3 with just test pipes. IT IS IMPOSSIBLE.

    You won't even beat an E46.
    Lol I haven't had one close race with an e46, and I haven't found another e92 to race, and like I said I have nothing to lie about I just had test pipes and still have just that, Now is that I am planning to go on nitrous and mod the car, what do you have done to your m3

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hector350z Click here to enlarge
    Lol I haven't had one close race with an e46
    When you are spraying of course not.

    Thing is, back in the day I raced a stock 350Z with my stock E46 M3 because the 350Z guys thought their car was sooooo fast. Beat him 3 out of 3 decisively on video posted on the 350Z forums.

    Now you are saying you are beating E92 M3's? Oh, that makes a whole lot more sense.

    What do I have done to my M3? I swapped in a 350Z motor and now I'm beating everyone.

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    32.7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Lol at you thinking I'm spraying I wonder what you'll say when it's actually on spray?? Anyway Back in the you must of been racing DE 350z not HR we should set up a run between your z swapped m3 when I swap my 2jz in my 350, sometime this summer I'll have the 2jz ready and tuned.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    350z are weak. I had one. Even my 10yr old Clk55 will destroy it. Stock E46 M3 smg dont have a chance either.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Que @nismo370

    HR means nothing man, its still a 350z, and w/o spray you arent beating much

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    32.7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    It's a completely difference car performance wise, it's like comparing a 135i to 128i. And I agree it's a slow low 13 second car and it won't beat much but it is a fun car to drive and awesome to do road course and once on spray will move decently nice creeping in the high teen trap speed and later turn it into my project and swap the 2jz

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hector350z Click here to enlarge
    Lol at you thinking I'm spraying I wonder what you'll say when it's actually on spray?? Anyway Back in the you must of been racing DE 350z not HR we should set up a run between your z swapped m3 when I swap my 2jz in my 350, sometime this summer I'll have the 2jz ready and tuned.
    Do you understand this thing horsepower? Do you understand the e92 M3 is putting out over 100 more at the wheels? So you have some physics defying car? And it somehow changes my own experiences as well?

    A 2JZ swap with NOS? Can't say I'm surprised:

    Click here to enlarge

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hector350z Click here to enlarge
    It's a completely difference car performance wise, it's like comparing a 135i to 128i. And I agree it's a slow low 13 second car and it won't beat much but it is a fun car to drive and awesome to do road course and once on spray will move decently nice creeping in the high teen trap speed and later turn it into my project and swap the 2jz
    The M3 is a 12 second car and the 350Z is a high 13 second car. The E46 M3 is a low 13 second car.

    Your claims make no sense.

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    32.7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Im glad you can all read brochures, when you go out and actually race let me know. I used to own a 335i jb3 chipped myself by the way, walked every m3 I ran into they are not impressive at all.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    129
    Rep Points
    253.0
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    scrap the M3 go buy a 335 if you want to compete . Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
    Posts
    3,106
    Rep Points
    1,236.6
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    Yes Reputation No
    Hector, why not build your own motor? Ever look at Sound Performance 350z? Or at least swap in a real motor, like a VG30DETT... Click here to enlarge

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,051
    Rep Points
    339.4
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    Hector, why not build your own motor? Ever look at Sound Performance 350z? Or at least swap in a real motor, like a VG30DETT... Click here to enlarge
    Ouch!
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Hector350z Click here to enlarge
    Im glad you can all read brochures, when you go out and actually race let me know. I used to own a 335i jb3 chipped myself by the way, walked every m3 I ran into they are not impressive at all.
    They list rear wheel horsepower in brochures now?

    That's funny, I walked every 335 I ran into.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    32.7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Just like Supras always been into them, had an mk3 before never got around to the swap but for sure I'm swapping that motor in the z ordering the motor in two weeks hopefully by summers end car will be up in running

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    560
    Rep Points
    1,211.7
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    13


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Your car violates one of Newton's laws if its bone stock.

    F=M*A

    My only question is how. A Factory freak does not allow you to violate this.

    You either ditched 500+lbs, or added power. Period.

    Mike

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    110
    Rep Points
    32.7
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Test pipes is the best mod for this car all motor other than fi of course....what I want to know is where is the op at?

Page 2 of 83 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •