Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 40 of 40
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Reputation: Yes | No

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    4
    Rep Points
    23.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thats amazing!!!

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    East Coast.
    Posts
    228
    Rep Points
    128.2
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol this video is great
    Click here to enlarge

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    4,608
    Rep Points
    3,236.6
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    33


    Reputation: Yes | No
    damn, what mods did he have? I didnt hear any turbos..
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

    Other people eat shit and die.

    I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.


    Click here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Fully built engine,RCC custom turbo,25psi w meth
    based on boost calculations they say it's able to produce 1000rwhp but due to the aero of the bike full boost wasnt required to break 300mph
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by oldgixxer; 07-28-2011 at 08:06 PM.
    Click here to enlarge

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -34.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    boring video i wanted to see it from the outside.

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You guys do know that the bike in question is a turbo busa making 340whp right?

    There's video of SW's UGR TT raping a Busa turbo + nitrous..
    Click here to enlarge

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    You guys do know that the bike in question is a turbo busa making 340whp right?

    There's video of SW's UGR TT raping a Busa turbo + nitrous..
    Is this the streetrace from TXmile 2011 between SW's car and the "turbo nitrous busa" that you are referring to??If so that bike is not a turbo...
    The bike in THIS vid is a GSXR1000,there is another vid of a turbo Busa w white GSXR 1000 bodywork on it from the same event as well..2 different bikes racing the same car...there was also a 450+rwhp turbo busa at that event as well. They all beat the car..
    As far as the UGR car you mentioned,do you really think a fully built UGR TT Lambo would beat a fully built 500-650rwhp turbo busa??
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    847
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Is this the streetrace from TXmile 2011 between SW's car and the "turbo nitrous busa" that you are referring to??If so that bike is not a turbo...
    The bike in THIS vid is a GSXR1000,there is another vid of a turbo Busa w white GSXR 1000 bodywork on it from the same event as well..2 different bikes racing the same car...there was also a 450+rwhp turbo busa at that event as well. They all beat the car..
    As far as the UGR car you mentioned,do you really think a fully built UGR TT Lambo would beat a fully built 500-650rwhp turbo busa??
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_JLu...feature=relmfu
    A UGR TT will embarrass a normal GSXR1000, if not then something is definitely wrong. From what I read on the gixxer forums the above video is the turbo busa/gixxer hybrid bike. Where is the video of this turbo busa/gixxer vs the UGR tt?


    You are right Johnvon's Busa was not turbo but it had nitrous and was making 350whp, it lost by 20+ car lengths to SW's UGR TT.

    Go to 2:20 in this video below.

    Click here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Lol Jon Von is the biggest joke it the Busa community..his bike is nowhere near 350hp..he claims to have a built 1441cc engine w 100hp shot of spray. His engine makes 200ish on motor as was discovered on several drag bike forums..anyways,his bike had no chance against a 1550whp Lambo. He also claimed that he was having issues w the nitrous&it was not working properly(wouldnt of made a difference in the outcome of the race). Just like a stock 3series would have no chance against your car.
    A UGR TT will embarrass 95% of the bikes out there;stock bikes have 0 chance. SW's car traps in the 170's right? Jon Vons Busa is nowhere near trapping in the 170's,not even close lol..A *fair* race would be against a bike that traps in the 170s also,no? Thats where the remaining 5% of the bikes come into play;the all out builds comparable to an all out UGR build. the bikes that run 260+ in the standing mile like the Lambos do..That is a fair race&what should be considered a worthy opponent for such a highly modified Lamborghini.
    Im not taking anything away from these UGR Lambo's;they are ridicuously fast&amazing machines..prolly amongst the fastest cars on the road. But there are without a doubt comparably built turbo bikes just as fast&faster.
    I was in the middle of setting up some races for Jamie Carter(posts as ohiogtr)between his UGR TT & some of the fastest turbo bikes in the country until the forum we were using crashed&everything disappeared.

    The video in the first post of this thread is a turbo GSXR-1000.
    The video above(post#34) is the turbo Hayabusa (engine&chassis) with GSXR-1k bodywork,what you called a "hybrid"
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,224
    Rep Points
    31,320.3
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    have you seen the on-board vid from the new record setting 311mph Busa run at Loring from a few weeks ago? INSANE!
    Show the vid!

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,224
    Rep Points
    31,320.3
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    314


    Reputation: Yes | No

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,643
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol I did Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    369
    Rep Points
    442.3
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Lol Jon Von is the biggest joke it the Busa community..his bike is nowhere near 350hp..he claims to have a built 1441cc engine w 100hp shot of spray. His engine makes 200ish on motor as was discovered on several drag bike forums..anyways,his bike had no chance against a 1550whp Lambo. He also claimed that he was having issues w the nitrous&it was not working properly(wouldnt of made a difference in the outcome of the race). Just like a stock 3series would have no chance against your car.
    A UGR TT will embarrass 95% of the bikes out there;stock bikes have 0 chance. SW's car traps in the 170's right? Jon Vons Busa is nowhere near trapping in the 170's,not even close lol..A *fair* race would be against a bike that traps in the 170s also,no? Thats where the remaining 5% of the bikes come into play;the all out builds comparable to an all out UGR build. the bikes that run 260+ in the standing mile like the Lambos do..That is a fair race&what should be considered a worthy opponent for such a highly modified Lamborghini.
    Im not taking anything away from these UGR Lambo's;they are ridicuously fast&amazing machines..prolly amongst the fastest cars on the road. But there are without a doubt comparably built turbo bikes just as fast&faster.
    I was in the middle of setting up some races for Jamie Carter(posts as ohiogtr)between his UGR TT & some of the fastest turbo bikes in the country until the forum we were using crashed&everything disappeared.

    The video in the first post of this thread is a turbo GSXR-1000.
    The video above(post#34) is the turbo Hayabusa (engine&chassis) with GSXR-1k bodywork,what you called a "hybrid"
    Um dude why don't you just stop making excuses, posting blah blah to back your delusional/bashing/ignorant/contradictory claims on your keyboard based rants...
    This is a public forum, people can read what you say...



    The video posted in a 290RWHP basic boosted 1000cc bike

    The TX2k11 video is a "317hp" obviously, since everyone is talking about WHP, stretched carbon fiber built BUSA racing Lambo's with the same power/ some with less. To top it off he's power shifting like a champ.

    I RE state my claim for the biased people in this thread
    The Lambo in this video, with a functioning AWD system would take a LARGE dog $#@! on any 300whp bike, like the one shown.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •