Close

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    I have a feeling I'll be getting some more today too......really pissed off the audi fanboys Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sweet home alabama
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    i still havent got banned or infracted, im thinking about just starting an epic thread somehow and pwn some dudes...jason would prolly just stop it before it got good newayz

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    Is jason the main guy?

    Yep he gave me the infraction.

    "Personal insult"

    I told some dude he was a dumb ass for losing $4K. Honestly how the hell is this a big deal? You are a dumb ass if you lose $4K cash then post about it.

    Whatever....hopefully this site gets up to par then I'm permanently moving.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sweet home alabama
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    jason is the guy who views all infractions by mods, the mods just do the $#@! work and send it to him and he says yes or no if they are infracted/banned...that dude needs to close his "cock holster" and suck it up and realize he fails at life for losing 4k

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,075
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    lol...not surprised.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    What exactly does a "10pt" infraction do?

    So it's like a point system? Click here to enlarge

    Sense when does calling someone a "dumb ass" count that severely as a personal insult? I would think things like "$#@! lips" "cock boy", etc... People really take things way too seriously.

    Even then I'm a dude, this is how we talk to one another. Too many people have eggs lodged up their ass over there.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    sweet home alabama
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Noc57
    What exactly does a "10pt" infraction do?

    So it's like a point system? Click here to enlarge

    Sense when does calling someone a "dumb ass" count that severely as a personal insult? I would think things like "$#@! lips" "cock boy", etc... People really take things way too seriously.

    Even then I'm a dude, this is how we talk to one another. Too many people have watermelons lodged up their ass over there.
    fixed

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Pete, FL
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    I have no idea how the infractions work. I've had like 6 over a space of almost 3 years and never once did they do anything.
    yo dawg.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    St. Pete, FL
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Noc57
    audi fanboys
    oh you mean Footie?

    I never liked him or his annoying ass 'my word is fact and everyone else is an idiot' attitude. and he manages to slip audi in to most threads in the general section.
    yo dawg.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    298
    Rep Points
    256.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nikkahtropski
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Noc57
    audi fanboys
    oh you mean Footie?

    I never liked him or his annoying ass 'my word is fact and everyone else is an idiot' attitude. and he manages to slip audi in to most threads in the general section.
    He's not the only one there like that.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No

    Re: So I got my first "infraction" today over you know where....

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Nikkahtropski
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Noc57
    audi fanboys
    oh you mean Footie?

    I never liked him or his annoying ass 'my word is fact and everyone else is an idiot' attitude. and he manages to slip audi in to most threads in the general section.
    He's not the only one there like that.

    Nah think I was talking to HotIce and a couple other people in his thread. Apparently he hates 335's as well. Click here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •