2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What!! more updates please!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nice man, cant wait until you get um installed... just need an lsd now to tame all the new torque! and i need to get those new actuators myself...
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terminator-N54 Click here to enlarge
    What!! more updates please!
    what do you want to know? The only thing Im waiting on is the manifolds to leave the machining shop. Im also waiting on a bigger oil cooler but im told its on back order.

I wanted to get the turbo installed on the car already and plan a trip to bimmerfest
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    nice man, cant wait until you get um installed... just need an lsd now to tame all the new torque! and i need to get those new actuators myself...
    I cant wait!! and i know!! we both have seen what a huge difference an LSD does. ill let you know how they work after their on my car Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What's the advantage of the Forge actuators??? I've never heard of any issues with the stock units.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Eleventeen Click here to enlarge
    What's the advantage to the Forge actuators??? I'venever heard of any issues with the stock units.
    better control etc plus they look badass
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They definitely look badass, but the RB guys haven't had any issues while using JB4. What tune are you going with?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    They definitely look badass, but the RB guys haven't had any issues while using JB4. What tune are you going with?
    we have a procede for the meantime....
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wait asr is still doing turbos?
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Speaking of Procede, I was hoping they would come through with the fuel system upgrade. You're going to need it!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    AT or MT?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    How much are these?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    havent heard to much about the ASR turbos are they just a CHRA replacement or the whole turbine AR
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    $5k and 1-2 yr wait if you get them at all.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    havent heard to much about the ASR turbos are they just a CHRA replacement or the whole turbine AR
    complete chra replacements(wheels everything), actuators, oil line fittings because these are oil cooled only, and they modify the stock manifold.

Speaking of Procede, I was hoping they would come through with the fuel system upgrade. You're going to need it!
    me2!

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Gbreee90 Click here to enlarge
    AT or MT?
    real men drive MT lol

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    $5k and 1-2 yr wait if you get them at all.
    so far ive waited a month mainly because i was waiting on the new actuators :b but then again the turbos were already in stock. also RB has a pretty long wait time also....
    Last edited by lamia2super; 07-21-2011 at 11:34 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Very nice. Enjoy. Going with ASR's when your physically near them makes it an easier decision. I'm happy with my decision, I'm sure you will be happy with yours.
    Rob Beck Turbos, PROcede Rev. 3, Procede Fueling Flash (via OpenFlash Tablet), PPS Methanol System (DO12/Aquamist Flow Sensor), DCI, Quaife LSD, BMW Performance Suspension, Autobahn Exotics Exhaust, Helix FMIC, AR Design Downpipes, BSH Catch Can, Forge Diverter Valves, P3cars Vent Boost Gauge, Alufelgen CSL Reps, Lux 5.1 H8 Angel Eyes, HPB HID Fogs, LTBMW M3 Side Skirts, BMW M3 Rear Spoiler, BMW Front Aero Lip, BMW Pedal Kit, BMW M Shift Knob, Autotecknic Matte Black Grilles.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    These turbos are very nice units, was the only one I ever liked aside from my own. I don't think it's understood how long these units can take to make, especially when production is at the infantile stages. I've struggled with wait times myself, but think I finally have the machine in motion. At times it feels like trying to make 10 frogs jump at once, it's just figuring out all the tricks to make it happen.

I'm glad you edited but i feel you or your buddy should know that the shop who represented him initially wanted a set sent in advance for free and said he would pay later. Then they wanted them for a substantial discount. Then they wanted them without the wastegate upgrade to save costs and to send their actual turbos for me to use them as they apparently had good original wastegates. Then they wanted me to ship them turbos back before I even got the turbos that I didnt even have arrive yet to build. After hours for days wasted on this sale, I with glee told them I'd ship them their original turbos back as soon as they arrived. I simply didn't want to deal with it. Super nice guy, but very persistent and unreasonable. This has to be the same person as that has only happened once.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    These turbos are very nice units, was the only one I ever liked aside from my own. I don't think it's understood how long these units can take to make, especially when production is at the infantile stages. I've struggled with wait times myself, but think I finally have the machine in motion. At times it feels like trying to make 10 frogs jump at once, it's just figuring out all the tricks to make it happen.

I'm glad you edited but i feel you or your buddy should know that the shop who represented him initially wanted a set sent in advance for free and said he would pay later. Then they wanted them for a substantial discount. Then they wanted them without the wastegate upgrade to save costs and to send their actual turbos for me to use them as they apparently had good original wastegates. Then they wanted me to ship them turbos back before I even got the turbos that I didnt even have arrive yet to build. After hours for days wasted on this sale, I with glee told them I'd ship them their original turbos back as soon as they arrived. I simply didn't want to deal with it. Super nice guy, but very persistent and unreasonable. This has to be the same person as that has only happened once.
    ya sounds like him lol and i didnt know anything of that
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Water under the bridge now.

Did ASR ever do anything to rebuild/replace the internal wastegates? I'd say 4/5 sets I come across are very worn.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    ya sounds like him lol and i didnt know anything of that

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    ya and idk anything about that to tell you the truth, however i will say this that my manifold are machined/cut differently from the rest. besides from the shop car i think im going to be the first one to have this type of manifold and actuator

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Rob@RBTurbo Click here to enlarge
    Water under the bridge now.

Did ASR ever do anything to rebuild/replace the internal wastegates? I'd say 4/5 sets I come across are very worn.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sounds like something I've considered. Yet a more custom approach for those who don't care about warranties, stealth looks, or OEM like fitment.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I never knew ASR wanted turbos through you. Given Abids reputation here I think I will let others spend their money with him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Matt, if that is directed at me that is not the case at all. I was speaking of another shop, and it was an off topic counter to a situation that OP had edited out of this thread. Just don't want anyone to further get confused.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast