Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 177
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    That is why I said "many say you cant be trusted" cause that is what others say. As you know, not my experience. Point is people say things, and you have to go by your own experience and take theirs with a grain of salt.

    But I feel the comments you are making about his engine blowing up are incorrect and come with no evidence, purely speculation. Typically that is not your style and I know you to search for the truth and evidence. Except when it comes to Drew or Drew related ESS threads. So it is upsetting when I see threads like this
    Yes, but you personally know better right so what others say is irrelevant, correct? Just like I know exactly what I discussed with Drew so I know where I am coming from.

    I didn't say his engine blew, but that something is off and something went wrong. Obviously I can't call up Drew and get the true story and with the Gintani motor it took months before we got that out of him so who knows what is really is. I have seen enough from him and enough lies written previously about a motor that did blow to know anything coming trying to portray this positively CAN NOT BE TRUSTED.

    Do you still believe what they wrote about PG's motor?

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Typically that is not your style and I know you to search for the truth and evidence. Except when it comes to Drew or Drew related ESS threads. So it is upsetting when I see threads like this
    I will definitely search for any info and post it that I come across. I'll start today Click here to enlarge

    The thing is, I believe something is off. You believe nothing is. Well, so far we saw 1 motor where it was claimed nothing was wrong and I found proof that something was. 1 for 1 thus far, I don't think I'm wrong on this one either.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    What it has to do with Drew then? ESS and PG lied about PG's engine, i think everyone agree with this but it doesn't mean if Drew visited them he must have blown his engine.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    What it has to do with Drew then? ESS and PG lied about PG's engine, i think everyone agree with this but it doesn't mean if Drew visited them he must have blown his engine.
    It doesn't confirm something is wrong Drew's motor but it does confirm sources involved are willing to lie about a motor going south. Therefore, you can not trust what is fed to you from those sources.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Therefore, you can not trust what is fed to you from those sources.
    can you be more specific about those sources?

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    199.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    7 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Blown or not, it doesn't matter at this point because the truth will not come out (at least not anytime soon). And the more and more you try to dig through this the worst it is going to get. We actually found the REAL reason why Drew's motor blew, and let me tell you it wasn't our kits fualt. At the end of the day, you cannot get mad at some one for switching to another company, though obviously we did bend over backwords to get him up and running again. Did we get stepped all over? Possiblly, and possibly not, you can be the judge of that. We have nothing agaisnt Drew, we are not like that. Also, we are not a company to retaliate and do what others have done to us in the past. We just let it be and let it unfold, because at the end of the day what goes around comes back around.. A Stage 3 kit isn't an easy task, I want to wish them luck and well see what happens.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    can you be more specific about those sources?
    Not without pissing people off. You can put it together.

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Raz man, where were you when i tried to contact to Gintani? Click here to enlarge

    Not without pissing people off. You can put it together.
    I asked because i really didn't pay attention to PG's stuff so wanted to gather some information.

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I asked because i really didn't pay attention to PG's stuff so wanted to gather some information.
    It's all in the thread about his motor. That topic has been covered to death.

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Van Nuys, CA
    Posts
    87
    Rep Points
    199.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    [QUOTE=Sorena;173939]Raz man, where were you when i tried to contact to Gintani? Click here to enlarge

    When was this!?

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,170
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    He posted pics of the motor and the new pistons on the thread at m3post. They already had all the stage 3 components available. Pretty sure they never abandoned it.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    He posted pics of the motor and the new pistons on the thread at m3post. They already had all the stage 3 components available. Pretty sure they never abandoned it.
    They announced they were no longer coming out with it: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...rger-setup-kit

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    He posted pics of the motor and the new pistons on the thread at m3post.
    Internals of the motor were not posted, just pics of the new pistons. Dis-assembly was not captured... why?

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,170
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They announced they were no longer coming out with it: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...rger-setup-kit
    You assumed that. They dont have to tell you everything or anybody else. If I were a company I would not release info till it was 100 percent.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Internals of the motor were not posted, just pics of the new pistons. Dis-assembly was not captured... why?
    Sticky, come on man. Stop with this paranoid stuff, its ridiculous. I hate to say this but why is the Gintani Paul Walker car in for a stage 3 build? Did it blow up? NO. The car has been doing awesome on the track, and killing it with the Gintani Kit (CRAZY PROPS TO GINTANI BTW!!!!). Point is your making drama because its Drew's car and ESS. There is no proof so dont make it this way. Be happy that M3 owners have options and different routes to go.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    You assumed that. They dont have to tell you everything or anybody else. If I were a company I would not release info till it was 100 percent.
    What assumption is there in this:

    Right now we have no current plans to release anything beyond a 625 but we might in the future.
    They said they stopped development, no assumption on my part.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, come on man. Stop with this paranoid stuff, its ridiculous. I hate to say this but why is the Gintani Paul Walker car in for a stage 3 build? Did it blow up? NO. The car has been doing awesome on the track, and killing it with the Gintani Kit (CRAZY PROPS TO GINTANI BTW!!!!). Point is your making drama because its Drew's car and ESS. There is no proof so dont make it this way. Be happy that M3 owners have options and different routes to go.
    What paranoid stuff? Why are you assuming everything is just fine when this person has already lied to people? You are just blindly trusting why? Pictures of the motor outside of the car prove nothing. You need to see the internals. PencilGeek tried to pull a fast one on everyone by posting pictures of the motor but did not post the pics that showed his motor failed. If they showed the dis-assembly things would be different, but they didn't.

    There is no proof this is just a casual upgrade (little soon?) and he could have gone to Stage 3 earlier but didn't so what is the real deal? Plenty of evidence to suggest more is going on here. Sorry, I'm not going to blindly believe him as I have seen where that gets people and saw what happened to Gintani when they bought his stories.

    I'm all for more options, but I'm not for deceiving people. I'm not saying that is what is going on but people should definitely keep their eyes and ears open. Surprised you just accept what you have been told, you were taught better than that.

    I hope it all goes well. There will only be 2 Stage III DCT cars, so I am all for him getting it done and look forward to settling this face to face / car to car.

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,170
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    well it just started, Im pretty darn sure we are going to get pics of the internals, so hold your horses!!!!

    I do not blindly trust people that shouldnt be trusted. But Drew has only been honest with me, we have developed a friendship and I trust his word over anyone else around here. He has never repeated a word I have told him about certain situations and vice versa.

    There is so much more to that story that I know, and maybe you dont and thats why u see it the way u do and for that im sorry.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    well it just started, Im pretty darn sure we are going to get pics of the internals, so hold your horses!!!!
    I certainly hope so and I'm in no rush. Thus far there are a lot of questions, wouldn't you say?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    There is so much more to that story that I know, and maybe you dont and thats why u see it the way u do and for that im sorry.
    There is a lot I know that you don't. So, maybe we have different perspectives but I don't trust the guy and I have seen how he behaves. It's a charade.

    Can't wait for it to be done and for my car to be done. Game on...

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,170
    Rep Points
    2,132.0
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Can't wait for it to be done and for my car to be done. Game on...
    only good part of this thread so far!!! And im sure it will happen
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    [QUOTE=Raz@Gintani;174036]
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Raz man, where were you when i tried to contact to Gintani? Click here to enlarge

    When was this!?
    when the videos about supercharged M5 and MFest found they way to Youtube I tried to contact with you guys, I even suggested a meeting between you and my cousin but nothing went well.

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 4 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Sticky I challange you face to face car to car, I forgot your build is taking a year and god knows how long more. I dont no why you hate drew or why you are so concerned about him and his car are you secretly in love with him? Btw I was behind Drew and Alex at the Irvine runs and your going to need more then a ginani stage 3 to beat that car its that fast. when your car is ready talk until then be quite and and I hope you arent just talking SMH.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    only good part of this thread so far!!! And im sure it will happen
    I no for a fact Drew will run but we will see, I hope sticky is not just talking.

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Thegreekgodsm3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky I challange you face to face car to car, I forgot your build is taking a year and god knows how long more. I dont no why you hate drew or why you are so concerned about him and his car are you secretly in love with him? Btw I was behind Drew and Alex at the Irvine runs and your going to need more then a ginani stage 3 to beat that car its that fast. when your car is ready talk until then be quite and and I hope you arent just talking SMH.
    Don't know what Irvine runs you are referring to.

    I don't hate Drew, I just have no respect for him. If you need to learn why read the forum. I find it amusing people still buy into his crap.

    I'm going to need more than a Gintani Stage 3 to beat what car exactly? Have you seen a completed Gintani Stage 3? Do you have any idea what you are talking about? ESS plans to use the same blower they are already using, why would I need more than what I am doing?

    Don't concern yourself with my build, just keep looking at what others are doing since apparently you aren't in the Stage 3 discussion.

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Thegreekgodsm3 Click here to enlarge
    I no for a fact Drew will run but we will see, I hope sticky is not just talking.
    You know for a fact Drew will run? Really? Let him speak for himself. Talking? My car was at the strip with a blower months before Drew saved his pennies and begged Gintani for a deal to get his. Frankly, I can't wait to run him and anyone else for that matter.

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Drew saved his pennies and begged Gintani for a deal to get his.
    that's not nice man, that really isn't. You have no respect for him? that's understandable but disrespecting him in public? no.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    that's not nice man, that really isn't. You have no respect for him? that's understandable but disrespecting him in public? no.
    Weird you didn't have a problem with him disrespecting me in public by taking my content to deliver it to a competitor while pissing all over me. He even gave someone else credit for my work. Oh, that's totally cool. Honestly, I'm sick of it and I'm sick of these BS games. Maybe you would feel differently if it was your hard work he blatantly stole and then he acted like he didn't even do anything wrong?

    Disrespect? It's the truth. I don't give a crap about him or anyone else frankly when it comes to this car. Everyone knows my goals and I intend to smash anyone who gets in the way. The more the merrier, as stated, let them finish it and I'm not hard to find. I'm getting pretty $#@!ing tired of sitting around anyway.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •