Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    after he dropped the car off to ESS they raced it against an VT-1 in arizona and made a video. The engine didnt blow.
    I spoke to Drew as well. The engine didn't blow... just getting modded.

Yup saw that video like 3 days ago, Pulled like 10 cars on that vt535.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    also if nobody has proof this is a stupid thread, full of hate and haters. Dont go that route. Not sure why people feel the need to start drama and put other things down without knowing facts.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    http://www.m3post.com/forums/showpos...4&postcount=42

Seems like the motor is doing fine to me. This was the guy in the vt535 that raced against Drews car in that video.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow Drew's new setup is BEAST
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

also if nobody has proof this is a stupid thread, full of hate and haters. Dont go that route. Not sure why people feel the need to start drama and put other things down without knowing facts.
    Going to have to agree. Ease up guys, not necessary.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    GL to him with his new setup.glad ess is taking on LC motor.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Yes, but what he did isn't as dirty as you guys think.
    It was dirtier than you think because he lied to them. He misled them in order to get the motor covered while playing them against ESS to get himself a discount while they doing it. Pretty f'ed up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    after he dropped the car off to ESS they raced it against an VT-1 in arizona and made a video. The engine didnt blow.
    Let's see the disassembly photos.

Drew doesn't have money for a built motor. He didn't even have money for the kit to begin with. When he had problems, he didn't have the money to cover it. I'm not going to bring up his personal details but I discussed the whole thing over the phone with him.

Something went wrong and now ESS is covering it. He didn't suddenly decide after a couple months time for a low compression motor especially when he can't afford it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    sounds like PG's story over again- "it was fine in this video and drove it to xx location" but "im just deciding to build it even though i had financial problems just a few months ago.". do people really believe this stuff?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It was dirtier than you think because he lied to them. He misled them in order to get the motor covered while playing them against ESS to get himself a discount while they doing it. Pretty f'ed up...
    2 sides to a story and I know both and all the details. Its a tough situation. Its not dirty and nobody is the bad guy. I know all the guys at Gintani very well and I know Drew very well. Sometimes both parties seem wrong and both seem right. Its all perspective and knowing all the details. Sometimes things dont work out and its getting out of a situation with everyone getting hurt as little as possible.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not a stupid thread at all and people want to know what is going on. Since he can't be trusted people will speculate.

Nothing adds up so sorry I have my own opinion as do others.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    sounds like PG's story over again- "it was fine in this video and drove it to xx location" but "im just deciding to build it even though i had financial problems just a few months ago.". do people really believe this stuff?
    wrong wrong wrong. This is all theory with no evidence. Poison and negativity.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Exactly, ESS and PG claimed his motor was fine too and it was driving around with no issues. Well, the motor was done and on its way out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wrong wrong wrong. This is all theory with no evidence. Poison and negativity.
    Enough circumstantial evidence to get you thinking.

What poison? ESS said no Stage III cars. Now suddenly the one that was pushed the hardest is getting it? PG's motor blew after it was said it was running fine. Drew doesn't have the money. Doesn't this sound a little off to you?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not a stupid thread at all and people want to know what is going on. Since he can't be trusted people will speculate.

Nothing adds up so sorry I have my own opinion as do others.

Many more say you cant be trusted as well... I know Drew well and your comments are incorrect. Very stupid thread with trash talking. If people actually want to know what is going on let them find out, but no thru guesses and theories with no factual evidence at all
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Drew doesn't have the money. Doesn't this sound a little off to you?
    You earlier said it's a sponsor car, it makes sense.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

What poison? ESS said no Stage III cars. Now suddenly the one that was pushed the hardest is getting it? PG's motor blew after it was said it was running fine. Drew doesn't have the money. Doesn't this sound a little off to you?
    For 1 I wouldnt engage in discussing someones finances online, thats their personal business. 2 how do you know, you have his bank statements?
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

It depends how you look at it. Maybe all your info wasnt correct. It also makes sense cause drew loves power, so he would be the first to go for it. Nothing wrong with that. Again all theories. Circumstantial evidence can make you think, but doesnt mean your thoughts are at all correct.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Many more say you cant be trusted as well... I know Drew well and your comments are incorrect. Very stupid thread with trash talking. If people actually want to know what is going on let them find out, but no thru guesses and theories with no factual evidence at all
    Oh really, and why is that? I never pulled anything like Drew and pay my bills. Have I ever said anything to anyone that you didn't want me to say? Go based on your personal experience, think I treat everyone here with respect and choose to the do the right thing.

I don't think it is stupid as people want to know what is going on. You will take Drew's side and that is fine, go ahead. I won't.

We wouldn't have to try to put the pieces together (like I did last time btw, 100% correctly it turned out) if the sources we were dealing with were honest. Since they aren't, people are free to form their own conclusions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    You earlier said it's a sponsor car, it makes sense.
    Exactly, so if it was pushed beyond the limit ESS will now cover it. But it can't be done with a stock motor or else that provides confirmation of a motor issue. They have no choice but to do a low compression build.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    For 1 I wouldnt engage in discussing someones finances online, thats their personal business. 2 how do you know, you have his bank statements?
    I guess speaking to him directly and him telling me he didn't have the money which is why he tried so hard to find a cheap motor (which was confirmed in an earlier post) and have Gintani cover him might be how I know?

You asked me what proof I had thereby inviting the financial question.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    It depends how you look at it. Maybe all your info wasnt correct. It also makes sense cause drew loves power, so he would be the first to go for it. Nothing wrong with that. Again all theories. Circumstantial evidence can make you think, but doesnt mean your thoughts are at all correct.
    Exactly Sammy, and you should be the first one to stand up and say even if you aren't correct getting people to think for themselves is admirable.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I insist on closing this thread because it's going to be personal.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Oh really, and what is that? I never pulled anything like Drew and pay my bills. Have I ever said anything to anyone that you didn't want me to say? Go based on your personal experience, think I treat everyone here with respect and choose to the do the right thing.

I don't think it is stupid as people want to know what is going on. You will take Drew's side and that is fine, go ahead. I won't.

We wouldn't have to try to put the pieces together (like I did last time btw, 100% correctly it turned out) if the sources we were dealing with were honest. Since they aren't, people are free to form their own conclusions.
    That is why I said "many say you cant be trusted" cause that is what others say. As you know, not my experience. Point is people say things, and you have to go by your own experience and take theirs with a grain of salt.

But I feel the comments you are making about his engine blowing up are incorrect and come with no evidence, purely speculation. Typically that is not your style and I know you to search for the truth and evidence. Except when it comes to Drew or Drew related ESS threads. So it is upsetting when I see threads like this
    Current:
    14 Viper TA

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I insist on closing this thread because it's going to be personal.
    I insist on keeping it open.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast