Close

Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No

    Is it time?!!??!

    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12



  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,426
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    yes, yes it is time

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Sure feels like something is brewing or needs to, doesn't it?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Sure is the time, but will the people wake up? Here in NYC many still think Obama is doing a great job........ Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Points
    28.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Sure is the time, but will the people wake up? Here in NYC many still think Obama is doing a great job........ Click here to enlarge
    Not this NYer.
    Tune only 60-130: 8.57
    Tune only 1/4 mile record: 11.531 @ 122.12



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by propain Click here to enlarge
    Not this NYer.
    This is good to hear dude.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    212
    Rep Points
    433.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Sadly our only hope of ever having this country be what it use to be or what it was suppose to be is through a true revolution/sessession.
    And the likely hood of success of such is slim to none.
    I've dreamed about the scenario before and the only way it is doable is to get an area (New England) or large state like Texas to splinter away from the FEDs and basically start from scratch.
    That new country would have to have allies outside the US to support us on a public front and economic front.
    And it would have to be done legally in some way to make some educated argument, etc.
    Then maybe more states or areas would decide to join this new union and abandon the mess we call a country now.
    This new country would have to be free from big business control and/or monopolies that rule this world now and then maybe we'd have a chance of building what this country could have been.

    I won't be holding my breathe, the devil has his claws too deep and we're all $#@!ed!
    Plus, too many Americans are dumb and fattened up on their flat screens and chicken Mcnuggets to notice the world around them is sucking them dry.
    As long as they can buy another figurine, pay the minimum on their credit card and have cable TV--their happy.

    I say smoke 'em if you got 'em and take as much as you can for you and your family!
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    Sadly our only hope of ever having this country be what it use to be or what it was suppose to be is through a true revolution/sessession.
    And the likely hood of success of such is slim to none.
    I've dreamed about the scenario before and the only way it is doable is to get an area (New England) or large state like Texas to splinter away from the FEDs and basically start from scratch.
    That new country would have to have allies outside the US to support us on a public front and economic front.
    And it would have to be done legally in some way to make some educated argument, etc.
    Then maybe more states or areas would decide to join this new union and abandon the mess we call a country now.
    This new country would have to be free from big business control and/or monopolies that rule this world now and then maybe we'd have a chance of building what this country could have been.

    I won't be holding my breathe, the devil has his claws too deep and we're all $#@!ed!
    Plus, too many Americans are dumb and fattened up on their flat screens and chicken Mcnuggets to notice the world around them is sucking them dry.
    As long as they can buy another figurine, pay the minimum on their credit card and have cable TV--their happy.

    I say smoke 'em if you got 'em and take as much as you can for you and your family!
    Repp'd for truth.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Valley Stream NY
    Posts
    3,327
    Rep Points
    2,780.2
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    28


    Yes Reputation No
    I knew all this gun training would pay off someday.

    LM you down to make some heads roll?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,267
    Rep Points
    32,709.2
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by P31-C63 Click here to enlarge
    Plus, too many Americans are dumb and fattened up on their flat screens and chicken Mcnuggets to notice the world around them is sucking them dry.
    50 chicken mcnuggets for $10, I must admit that is distracting. Plus, they have new sauces.

    I'm sorry, I really want to try the new sauces Click here to enlarge

    I get your point, but damn mcnuggets as a weapon is fighting dirty.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Mass
    Posts
    212
    Rep Points
    433.5
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    50 chicken mcnuggets for $10, I must admit that is distracting. Plus, they have no sauces.

    I'm sorry, I really want to try the new sauces Click here to enlarge

    I get your point, but damn mcnuggets as a weapon is fighting dirty.
    LOL--sorry to target one of your food groupsClick here to enlarge
    2011 C63 ///AMG / BLK on BLK / P31 / LSD / CF Trim / Keyless Go / Rear Camera / All the other stuff too!!
    Click here to enlarge
    2011 X3 2.8 Vermillion Red/Black loaded

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •