Close

Results 1 to 5 of 5
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,298
    Rep Points
    32,731.6
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328


    Yes Reputation No

    Pink Pagani Zonda C12 S 7.3 Roadster auctioned off

    I don't care what anyone would say, I'd rock this. A Zonda can be any color and still manly:


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,155
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Ive seen one like that around me sole old ass Spanish lady drives it when i asked what she does she told me shoe designer.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,051
    Rep Points
    2,634.3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Ive seen one like that around me sole old ass Spanish lady drives it when i asked what she does she told me shoe designer.
    You pull up to people on the road and ask what they do? lol.. It's happened to me

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,155
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by e92 Click here to enlarge
    You pull up to people on the road and ask what they do? lol.. It's happened to me
    nah i saw her car at a shop a few times so i asked whats wrong with the car she said " i keep burning the clutch" =D

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    4,051
    Rep Points
    2,634.3
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    27


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    nah i saw her car at a shop a few times so i asked whats wrong with the car she said " i keep burning the clutch" =D
    HAHAHAA.. That's kind of cool in a way, I guess but LMAO

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •