Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dont want to gut it really. it will just defeat the whole luxury inside purpose. so i might just grab a couple carbon inserts, maybe a nice m3 rep bumper, those look pretty sex.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by IDREAMOFBIMMER Click here to enlarge
    I dont want to gut it really. it will just defeat the whole luxury inside purpose. so i might just grab a couple carbon inserts, maybe a nice m3 rep bumper, those look pretty sex.
    You should take a look at Arkym, they make some really high quality carbon fiber parts, and if you really want you could take out the backseats Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have a MT -- and it is lots of fun. The only issues are the notorious 1>2 shift when cold, lots of people report 'crunching' into second gear, even with the clutch pedal fully pressed to the floor. I've had it myself a couple of times in this car, and it can get a little annoying; people think you can't drive!

I'm running JB4+intakes right now, but have a meth kit stuck somewhere in the postal system. Launching can be a bit tricky, as the tires will break loose easily at quite a low RPM, narrowing the bog or good launch window somewhat. I'm on stock rubber, so better tires will certainly improve this. You can also play with the tune settings to limit boost down lower.

Also be aware of the High Pressure Fuel Pump problems. Some cars they go very frequently, and others (like mine) are a bag of trouble. I am currently on pump #3, and the car is just over 1 year old. This pump has already started to act up a bit at times, but I'm hoping it'll hold together!
    ~

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12