Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    We are about BMW performance first and foremost in all its shapes and forms. Not just forced induction. We are about boosting your BMW in any way you want to!

My supercharger actually negatively impacts the low end. The torque it adds up top though... whoa.

I don't hate factory boosted motors at all, they are easier to tune. I hate what M is doing and how they went back on their word essentially selling out and diluting their own brand for some cheap bucks.
    I'm kidding, as you probably know. Your M3 is badass. The only thing I would of done different is ordered it manual. Your torque curve is almost perfectly flat and it made great power on stock internals.

I remember the first time I heard your exhaust video in the garage. I was like: Click here to enlarge

Can't wait to see the end result. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by SlicktopTTZ Click here to enlarge
    I'm kidding, as you probably know. Your M3 is badass. The only thing I would of done different is ordered it manual. Your torque curve is almost perfectly flat and it made great power on stock internals.

I remember the first time I heard your exhaust video in the garage. I was like: Click here to enlarge

Can't wait to see the end result. Click here to enlarge
    It's all good, as always.

If I got a manual I would have a lot less downtime. But knowing me I would be pissed off the moment a DCT car handed me my ass. If it wasn't for the DCT, the M3 would not be anywhere near as impressive.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12