Close

Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Reputation: Yes | No

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,833
    Rep Points
    31,570.9
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    bad link

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Look at the faces of the elected officials crapping bricks when the people come together to voice how they feel about an issue. This needs to take place in every state capital.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Dude, that is awesome! I need to definitely read up on all this activity!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Dude, that is awesome! I need to definitely read up on all this activity!
    Yea man. You live in TX right?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah. lmao, what's up with the garlic in the sig?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Yeah. lmao, what's up with the garlic in the sig?
    It keeps threatening vampires away.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,833
    Rep Points
    31,570.9
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Look at the faces of the elected officials crapping bricks when the people come together to voice how they feel about an issue. This needs to take place in every state capital.
    Absolutely, they were scared $#@!less.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,833
    Rep Points
    31,570.9
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    He looked like he was having way too much fun but glad he was in there raising hell. Government by the people and for the people and if the people don't like it... they certainly can/will do that.

    What was the result of the vote on the bill though?

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,159
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    He looked like he was having way too much fun but glad he was in there raising hell. Government by the people and for the people and if the people don't like it... they certainly can/will do that.

    What was the result of the vote on the bill though?
    Not sure I'll have to check on infowars.com. Must of the main stream Media isn't giving it much attention even thou some dude just the other day boarded a plane to Cali from JFK(NY) with an expired boarding pass. He went thru the body scanners. Goes to show anyone how much those f'ing help when you have brain dead people working at the airports.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,833
    Rep Points
    31,570.9
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Not sure I'll have to check on infowars.com. Must of the main stream Media isn't giving it much attention even thou some dude just the other day boarded a plane to Cali from JFK(NY) with an expired boarding pass. He went thru the body scanners. Goes to show anyone how much those f'ing help when you have brain dead people working at the airports.
    This is a good example and good point.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •