Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OPTIMA Battery

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

@ STICKY call Peter Horvath from M7 Tuning he'll tell you he had a blast with his wife. He is a dear friend of mines. If I still have my other home you can stay at my place but YOU HAVE to shave your legsClick here to enlargeJust kiddin!! Let me know ok so I can show you around ok

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2062 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Puerto Rican 335d Click here to enlarge
    @ STICKY call Peter Horvath from M7 Tuning he'll tell you he had a blast with his wife. He is a dear friend of mines. If I still have my other home you can stay at my place but YOU HAVE to shave your legsClick here to enlargeJust kiddin!! Let me know ok so I can show you around ok
    My hair is blonde so it doesn't show on my legs too much if that is cool? I don't shed.

Yes, I will definitely come to Puerto Rico at some point. Maybe next year? Either way, i'll let you know. Hopefully you will still have your other home, that would be great!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

I hope to get rid of it but if it is available then you can stay ok let me know in advance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12