Close

Results 1 to 14 of 14
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313


    Reputation: Yes | No

    M5 configurator up on BMW.com

    Check it out, build your dream M5: http://www.bmw.com/com/de/newvehicle...isualizer.html

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Nice! Check out the picture/gallery, you can download big wallpapers. Pretty cool!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    337
    Rep Points
    256.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I guess I would do white/sakhir orange with aluminum trim and the optional multi-spoke wheels.

    I really can't wait to race one of these, at least from a roll.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fstop7 Click here to enlarge
    I really can't wait to race one of these, at least from a roll.
    I'm looking forward to the torque going to the owners heads and smacking a few down myself. They had their heads pretty far up their asses with the previous generation, should be worse this time around.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Man with a tune it will be above 600HP, 600lb-ft. and it stock form 100-200 KPH is 8.6 second, pretty fast for a stock car.
    it will be hard to walk them, specially if you run with your Saturn Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm looking forward to the torque going to the owners heads and smacking a few down myself. They had their heads pretty far up their asses with the previous generation, should be worse this time around.
    Funny you say that. Torque does seem to go up a lot of peeps asses. Look at the 335i scene vs the M3.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Funny you say that. Torque does seem to go up a lot of peeps asses. Look at the 335i scene vs the M3.
    It is amusing reading some of the 335i owners so-called kill stories.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    What tranny it has? the same ZF Porsche use or a beefed up Getrag ?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    It is amusing reading some of the 335i owners so-called kill stories.
    I don't see any kill stories here.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Es sind Daten, die für sich sprechen: 680 Nm, 560 PS (412 kW), 4,4 Sekunden von 0 auf 100 km/h. Als hochdrehendes Triebwerk setzt der Achtzylinder M TwinPower Turbo Motor des neuen BMW M5 Statements im Hinblick auf Leistung und Beschleunigung.

    Same torque as the X6 "M" and very very similar (+5) HP?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Es sind Daten, die für sich sprechen: 680 Nm, 560 PS (412 kW), 4,4 Sekunden von 0 auf 100 km/h. Als hochdrehendes Triebwerk setzt der Achtzylinder M TwinPower Turbo Motor des neuen BMW M5 Statements im Hinblick auf Leistung und Beschleunigung.

    Same torque as the X6 "M" and very very similar (+5) HP?
    the extra 5 HP is there to keep people's mouth shut. they said they would never give it less HP than X6 M, and they didn't. They added another BIG 5 HP, huh.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,096
    Rep Points
    31,291.3
    Mentioned
    2054 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    313



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Same torque as the X6 "M" and very very similar (+5) HP?
    It will have more HP where it counts, at the wheels.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,584
    Rep Points
    2,017.3
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    21


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    the extra 5 HP is there to keep people's mouth shut. they said they would never give it less HP than X6 M, and they didn't. They added another BIG 5 HP, huh.
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    It will have more HP where it counts, at the wheels.
    Makes sense... Forgot about the AWD.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    I don't see any kill stories here.
    The other forum that is full of idiots.

    Some of the kill stories are just comical. They would have you thinking they are as quick as a veyron.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -259.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M3_WC Click here to enlarge
    The other forum that is full of idiots.

    Some of the kill stories are just comical. They would have you thinking they are as quick as a veyron.
    don't bother yourself with those idiots

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •