Close

Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No

    Unhappy The search for AR my DP's is on...

    Soooooo, AR design finally sent my DP's after 2 months and I was ALLLLL excited to go pick them up today from my apartment. I called to make sure they were there before I left early to get there on time before they closed. They answer and I ask and I get, "Uhh, no, no we haven't gotten any packages from FedEx today." I recheck the FedEx tracking website and it says it was delivered at 10:52 AM today. The website says "Signed for by: Signature not required" Now I'm not very versed with the situations that delivery drivers get into but I know that it's pretty much common knowledge to get a signature for anything that has been delivered. Both of the apartment employees at the office say they haven't signed for any FedEx packages and Chris from AR Design checked all his facts, and everything is right. He also called FedEx and made sure that they confirmed the delivery...This isn't AR Designs fault (although making me wait for 2 months is Click here to enlarge but I know that they are worth the wait). I'm confused as to WHERE my DP's went...they don't just disappear haha...either way I hope they show up soon and I'll keep those who are interested informed. Ha...wish me luck! :\

    D'oh, didn't read my title...my Engrish is coming through haha...damn Korean roots showing at the weirdest times.
    Last edited by hworang00; 06-17-2011 at 03:44 PM. Reason: title :(
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    That's weird man. I hope you find them soon. GL!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,833
    Rep Points
    31,570.9
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    I don't understand, don't you have a tracking number? The box doesn't just disappear.

    AR probably made you wait as they didn't just have a batch in stock and had to make them. I saw a tweet today that they were sending 535 pipes out.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    809
    Rep Points
    604.4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    That stinks, hope you find them!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    I do have a tracking number. When I put that into the FedEx website, it says that the package was delivered. I called FedEx like 4 times and they said they have to wait until the delivery driver comes back to the station to question him and they said that they would call me ASAP with new information. I guess it's just a waiting game...

    Yeah Andrew from AR Design said that he ran out of O2 bungs or something like that so he had to wait on those. Haha, the 2 months wasn't a big deal, it's just after 2 months I was ready to see/install my DP's but now...well they are no where to be found haha... Click here to enlarge pooooop
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,833
    Rep Points
    31,570.9
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    I do have a tracking number. When I put that into the FedEx website, it says that the package was delivered. I called FedEx like 4 times and they said they have to wait until the delivery driver comes back to the station to question him and they said that they would call me ASAP with new information. I guess it's just a waiting game...

    Yeah Andrew from AR Design said that he ran out of O2 bungs or something like that so he had to wait on those. Haha, the 2 months wasn't a big deal, it's just after 2 months I was ready to see/install my DP's but now...well they are no where to be found haha... Click here to enlarge pooooop
    It will get sorted out. I understand the anticipation in wanting to get your parts after a wait. I say you drink until they get there.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,857
    Rep Points
    3,642.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Thats frustrating....but it will be worth the wait. I waited 4 months to find used ones online, searching and searching. I finally found a set that were in perfect condition. They sound sick, and the fitment is perfect, you'll be happy with your purchase.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Simi Valley, CA
    Posts
    8,007
    Rep Points
    8,959.4
    Mentioned
    633 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    90


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Eek what a nightmare order this has become! Click here to enlarge

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Haha it's all good now. FedEx has found them...they were still on the truck........>_< but since I'm only here from friday-sundays I'll have a friend sign for them when they come on monday and wait until Friday to get them haha...no bigs though I've waited 2 months, a few more weeks won't kill me...now to schedule my install!! Click here to enlarge

    Either way, it's been dealt with and I'll have them soon enough! Thanks Terry, Andrew, and Chris from BMS and AR Design, respectively! Click here to enlarge
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,215
    Rep Points
    1,142.0
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    12


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Oh man, when I read the first post, I thought, THIEVES!!!

    Glad they found them Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    THE SEARCH IS BACK ON!!! Just got a call from the FedEx delivery driver...he has no idea where the box is...apparently FedEx central fed me a lie about where the box was and now they have no idea where it is...the FedEx driver says he dropped it off at the front office, the front office says the FedEx guy never came, and then the FedEx driver says that he might have given it to someone who stopped him on the sidewalk and said it was theirs...sounds like he f*cked up...but we'll see how it pans out...haha I feel like these DP's are about to be the most AMAZING addition to my car just because of the wait lol...FedEx better be calling me with some good news or a big fat check lol...
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,833
    Rep Points
    31,570.9
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    THE SEARCH IS BACK ON!!! Just got a call from the FedEx delivery driver...he has no idea where the box is...apparently FedEx central fed me a lie about where the box was and now they have no idea where it is...the FedEx driver says he dropped it off at the front office, the front office says the FedEx guy never came, and then the FedEx driver says that he might have given it to someone who stopped him on the sidewalk and said it was theirs...sounds like he f*cked up...but we'll see how it pans out...haha I feel like these DP's are about to be the most AMAZING addition to my car just because of the wait lol...FedEx better be calling me with some good news or a big fat check lol...
    WTF?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Well after about 3 hours on the phone with the delivery driver and FedEx and all that, it turns out that the delivery driver gave them to my neighbor without her signing for it because she thought it was hers (even though the box says AR Design on it). Luckily, when he brought her her package she said that it wasn't her's and returned it (today). He then called me after we had talked for 3 hours and said he would leave it at the office. Here goes another problem: I won't be in town until next week (I'm staying at my parents right now studying for the dental entrance exam while I shadow my dad for a few weeks, so I'm only at my apartment on the weekends, but this friday I'm going in for some minor surgery and won't be able to make up this weekend). My super..."awesome"...apartment staff first they would hold my package then they said that they wouldn't and could only hold it for 3 days. So I had to fax a letter over letting them know that one of my friends could go pick them up...this has been such a damn ordeal...haha...glad to FINALLY have them in my apartment though. Makes me feel a lot better...
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,833
    Rep Points
    31,570.9
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    Well after about 3 hours on the phone with the delivery driver and FedEx and all that, it turns out that the delivery driver gave them to my neighbor without her signing for it because she thought it was hers (even though the box says AR Design on it). Luckily, when he brought her her package she said that it wasn't her's and returned it (today). He then called me after we had talked for 3 hours and said he would leave it at the office. Here goes another problem: I won't be in town until next week (I'm staying at my parents right now studying for the dental entrance exam while I shadow my dad for a few weeks, so I'm only at my apartment on the weekends, but this friday I'm going in for some minor surgery and won't be able to make up this weekend). My super..."awesome"...apartment staff first they would hold my package then they said that they wouldn't and could only hold it for 3 days. So I had to fax a letter over letting them know that one of my friends could go pick them up...this has been such a damn ordeal...haha...glad to FINALLY have them in my apartment though. Makes me feel a lot better...
    Honestly, I have never seen such a convoluted shipping process in my life. Talk about an ordeal to just get your pipes.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    7,989
    Rep Points
    5,690.9
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    57


    Reputation: Yes | No
    God damn dude, what a story. I'm glad you finally got the downpipes my brotha. I ordered mine last week and It should come tomorrow. Funny thing is, it was shipped exactly where you're from. Let us know when you get them installed! I know for sure it will be worth the wait.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Yeah but I know that the AR DP's are going to be worth it! At least I hope so hahaha
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,833
    Rep Points
    31,570.9
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by hworang00 Click here to enlarge
    Yeah but I know that the AR DP's are going to be worth it! At least I hope so hahaha
    Everyone says the DP's are worth it, I think you will too Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Jersey City
    Posts
    3,857
    Rep Points
    3,642.6
    Mentioned
    74 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    37


    Reputation: Yes | No
    They will be worth it. Just as long as you can get used to the awful sound the car makes for the first 40 seconds after it starts (when the engine is cold)....hah sounds like a old truck. Sometimes I cringe when its early in the morning and I have to start the car. Def. wakes the neighbors.... I am happy with my AR dp's though.
    Click here to enlarge
    ESS 6XX kit

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Hmm, I thought my borla exhaust was bad...haha DP's are going to be worse...O_O but AWESOME
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    747
    Rep Points
    698.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Got a confirmation that my friend has picked them up and placed them in my apartment!! Thank God this ordeal is over hahaha....
    BimmerBoost's Resident n00b...Click here to enlarge

    Titanium Silver 2003 335 Ci || Premium Package || Sport Package || SOLD
    Sapphire Metallic Black 2008 535i || Custom Mandrel Bend Borla Exhaust || BMS Spacers || CMS Pro Meth Kit || JB4 || BMS DCI || SOLD
    Alpine White 2012 C63 Coupe || AMG Development Package || Multimedia Package || Lighting Package || LEASE ENDED
    Alpine White 2015 M3 || Driver Assistance Plus || Executive Package || Lighting Package || M Double-clutch and Adaptive M Suspension ||

    Click here to enlarge

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •