Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

2011 Grey E92 6MT ZCP supercharged w/Gintani Built Motor

I'm selling my 2011 Competition Package 6MT car. It is in excellent condition.

Vitals:
    • 6MT
    • 8,300 miles total, 2,300 on new engine
    • Space Grey Metallic
    • Black extended leather
    • Premium Package
    • Competition Package ZCP
    • 19" Wheels
    • iPod integration
    • Sat Nav
    • Moonroof
    • Lojack
    • Passport 9500ix installed

The car has had some work done by Gintani, and is nearly a stage 3. It is a built motor that has been sleeved with forged connecting rods and pistons. It runs a lower compression ratio as well, allowing for more boost than I have it at now. Presently it is at 9.5 lbs of boost, and makes 515rwhp on the DynoDynamics.

I don't plan to add the final piece of the puzzle which is the Fuel System (they'll charge ~$3K for it). With this piece, you should be able to take it up to 16lbs of boost according to the Gintani guys and perhaps 800hp+.

I also have on it a Gintani Full Race Exhaust. I have their high-flow cats installed, but I also have the Cat Deletes which I will include in the sale. The exhaust sound is the greatest thing in the world and I will miss it.

Video of it before the supercharger went on. Note this is with the Cat Deletes. My camera misses out on the bass it produces:

The next one is when it was being dynoed. Note this is before the engine rebuild. It is currently 10hp less now than in this video:

The car has been garage kept, non-smoker. It runs fine, sounds amazing, and is a real head-turner while maintaining a stock look and feel.

The car has about $35K - $40K in upgrades: The built motor is between $30K and $35K, plus the exhaust is $5K. New, with taxes and all, the car cost $73K.

As an FYI, the KBB value is ~$60K, (but they didn't have 2011 ZCP as a choice). Add in the mods and the fact that it has a built motor with only 2K miles on it and this car is a real find.
    Last edited by TheDefinition; 06-15-2011 at 03:27 PM. Reason: put video links in properly

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    damn dude, whats up with all these stage 3 m3's up for sale right after tuning is pretty much finalized. However, GLWS dude. Sexy car.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    very nice car dude, GLWS. Why the sale though?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    very nice car dude, GLWS. Why the sale though?
    I want to move on to something else that is pure stock, probably some form of 911. Note the car is running fine now; it just took a while to get there - there have been some growing pains along the way.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Your car sounds amazing. It's on roids.....

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    another boosted M3 for sale... this is worrying me...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn, you didn't even get to enjoy it.

Pictures will help.

Also, youtube videos automatically embed but you need to post the whole link from the youtube video page.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Also, youtube videos automatically embed but you need to post the whole link from the youtube video page.
    It said I don't have that kind of power since I'm under 5 posts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TheDefinition Click here to enlarge
    It said I don't have that kind of power since I'm under 5 posts.
    Ah, that's right, you have enough points now.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    another boosted M3 for sale... this is worrying me...
    I've been thinking this too my friend...
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Let me try to explain why I am selling the car.

There were growing pains and problems getting it to where it is. It is a built motor after all, and its still relatively new - I was on the bleeding edge. It has been a 5 month process to get it where it is today. And quite frankly I am exhausted with the process. I have developed an emotional response to it. Let me relay this with a story:
    Years ago my parents built their dream house. It didn't go well - the contractor was a cheat, my parents had liens against the house, all kinds of bad memories. Once we moved in, they couldn't wait to get out. They damned near got a divorce due to the stress involved. There was just too much bad emotion wrapped up in it.

My situation is similar, although certainly to a lesser degree. Even though it is working well, I want to move on and dump the emotional baggage. As for timing? I figure its best to sell it while its new to get the most $ out of it. I am also considering waiting a bit before I sell, because it is a hell of an awesome thing to drive. Its not an easy decision for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    man certainly a built engine doesn't cause you something as bad as divorce, but anyway Good luck with sale.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    man certainly a built engine doesn't cause you something as bad as divorce, but anyway Good luck with sale.
    I guess stress causes bad luck in general, same with me what ever stresses me in the beginning ends up being $#@! in the end.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow, hot car man! Sorry to hear you aren't 100% happy with the car after so much money has been invested. I remember feeling the same about my IS300 but once it was gone I really felt sad and wished I would have kept it. The good news is you can now find a new buyer for your baby who is completely satisfied with the raw power your vehicle produces! GLWS or whatever you decide to do bud!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    so whats your asking price? PM me if don't want it public.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    so whats your asking price? PM me if don't want it public.
    I'd like $85K. Its a 2011, 2K miles on motor, less than 1 year old, and has freakish potential with just a small enhancement remaining.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What a steal!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Not too shabby..
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Update: Guys I think I'm going to keep it. The car is just too awesome. My heart is just not in the sale. Confidence is building slowly but surely...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2106 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Update: Guys I think I'm going to keep it. The car is just too awesome. My heart is just not in the sale. Confidence is building slowly but surely...
    It's a process and it takes time. I'm just glad you are happy and the car is just about where you need to it to be (and it should be).

I don't think people really understand how complicated these low compression builds are. They are making progress, slowly but surely. This is also why I'm not bummed my transmission build has taken so long as there are still things to figure out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Keep it and enjoy it man, especially with all the drama... now that it's done just drive the hell outta it!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Talking Awesome M3

I am glad you changed your mind not to sell it. Click here to enlarge All that power good stuff Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge2008 BMW M3 Jerez Black,6MT, My mods: VF650 Supercharger, 360 Forged wheels 20inch,V1 hard wired,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R sport springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, AA X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK,,painted JZB side grills w/tinted markers, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,Arkym CF rear Diffuser lots more mods Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    You know they say, one bad thing never caused a divorce and there were already other problems. But imagine if he has owned a lot of built cars in the past....lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have a loaded C63 AMG and a stock low mileage E46 M3 I might trade.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Dr_jitsu Click here to enlarge
    I have a loaded C63 AMG and a stock low mileage E46 M3 I might trade.
    No thanks - I'm keeping it. Besides, I had an E46 M3 for 7 years before the E92, and I can't shift the mercedes

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast