Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    I agree with LM, I think it'll be close but the C63 does have about 50 more whp so it should win. I have more power than drew in the following vid, and an OETuning c63 probably has more power than the AMG in this vid, but you get the idea:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkBtb...e_gdata_player
    When drew and I raced he was surprised because this video is back when he raced a tuned c63 and was a much different outcome than when he raced me. I raced an o.e. tuned c63 and we were dead even ....seems strange maybe this c63 driver couldn't drive or the tune evolved since then.

You say u have more power than drew did n/a. I see your graph above but what did drew dyno? He hold the fastest n/a 1/4 and 60-130 so if u got more power and 93 octane u should be able to beat his time
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    your also 6MT, so it would be nice for a before and after with ERM since he is DCT and we can see the DCT superiority at work Click here to enlarge
    Set it up I'm down.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    You say u have more power than drew did n/a. I see your graph above but what did drew dyno? He hold the fastest n/a 1/4 and 60-130 so if u got more power and 93 octane u should be able to beat his time

I was door to door with a 335 who has beaten his 60-130 time, so I think its safe to say I have a faster 60-130 time too. Also, Drew hit a best trap of 115.5 without his rear seats and DR at famoso (normally quick track) with a 1.81 60ft, while I hit a best trap of 116.28 on street tires (heavy ass BBS LM 9.5 up front with 11in rear) and no passenger seat with over a 2.20ft.

Yeah its true that he trapped 118+ at Sacramento, but I as well as many others dont even count that track because it is known to read a good 3+ mph high - hell, even Drew told me over PM's that Sacramento traps ridiculously high as opposed to other more honest tracks. Therefore, if we look at my vs his traps at a honestly quick track then I'm trapping higher....also, take into consideration I am fully catless with a custom dynotune while he simply had HFC with an off the shelf tune, its apparrent I am putting down more power (and look at my dyno sheets, I also had high #'s in the worst conditions possible -> over 85degrees, ridiculously small fan, car was heatsoaked, etc...). So yeah, I do believe that my car can beat his time - I just dont have a vbox but next time I see steve (LM) or zim (m33) I will gladly ask one of them to borrow theirs for a run or two just to get exact #'s.

EDIT: the 335 I ran did 10.65 60-130 with FBO 14.5psi full weight and pump gas....when me and him ran he was on 17+psi, and at the track was on race gas....you do the math. I think its pretty clear - yet again this is all paper racing (which is retarted), but still I think its clear cut.
    Last edited by ERM324; 06-09-2011 at 05:33 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    yea, i think people are realizing how tough it is to trap 120+ Click here to enlarge
    really is.....lol

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

I was door to door with a 335 who has beaten his 60-130 time, so I think its safe to say I have a faster 60-130 time too. Also, Drew hit a best trap of 115.5 without his rear seats and DR at famoso (normally quick track) with a 1.81 60ft, while I hit a best trap of 116.28 on street tires (heavy ass BBS LM 9.5 up front with 11in rear) and no passenger seat with over a 2.20ft.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_Nee...el_video_title
    Yeah its true that he trapped 118+ at Sacramento, but I as well as many others dont even count that track because it is known to read a good 3+ mph high - hell, even Drew told me over PM's that Sacramento traps ridiculously high as opposed to other more honest tracks. Therefore, if we look at my vs his traps at a honestly quick track then I'm trapping higher....also, take into consideration I am fully catless with a custom dynotune while he simply had HFC with an off the shelf tune, its apparrent I am putting down more power (and look at my dyno sheets, I also had high #'s in the worst conditions possible -> over 85degrees, ridiculously small fan, car was heatsoaked, etc...). So yeah, I do believe that my car can beat his time - I just dont have a vbox but next time I see steve (LM) or zim (m33) I will gladly ask one of them to borrow theirs for a run or two just to get exact #'s.

EDIT: the 335 I ran did 10.65 60-130 with FBO 14.5psi full weight and pump gas....when me and him ran he was on 17+psi, and at the track was on race gas....you do the math. I think its pretty clear - yet again this is all paper racing (which is retarted), but still I think its clear cut.
    that all adds up and sounds right on the money! so what you waiting for ERM! go take the record! Click here to enlarge Ive heard that from many people about Sac, and you are catless so that should help as well.

remember my car ran 9.79 60-130 and well the east coast guys have gotten down to 9.4-9.7, imo due to 93 octane and better weather.
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)

Yeah better weather when its not summer lol, check out the temp I had to take a pic of this today:
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

I will be more than happy to run you - doubt I will win but I doubt my car will be "so far back that my mods didnt do jack"

didnt you only beat bens 335 by a car? how much boost was he running during the runs
    Ben was in 18psi-Jb4,FBO,meth. The closest he was by a car behind. The other runs couple cars.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DD GT3 RD Click here to enlarge
    that all adds up and sounds right on the money! so what you waiting for ERM! go take the record! Click here to enlarge Ive heard that from many people about Sac, and you are catless so that should help as well.

remember my car ran 9.79 60-130 and well the east coast guys have gotten down to 9.4-9.7, imo due to 93 octane and better weather.
    My time was with worn tires spinning in top of 2nd gear.
    C63 Tuned Only 60-130 in 8.71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Here are my gains from my OETune:
    http://www.bimmerboost.com/images/im...5/1hxv90-1.jpg

I do feel a gain in the butt dyno, but they aren't drastic; nonetheless they're still pretty noticeable.
    I've pulled on stock C63's pretty bad, I figure the performance of my car is between a stock C63 and a tuned/p31 C63; being alot closer to a tuned than a stock-er.
    Once again, I'm always down for friendly comparo runs.
    So you got the tune? Congrats, this really deserves its own thread. Please make one!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12