Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 34
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    3 out of 3 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

    M33 VT2-625 ESS tuning supercharged E92 M3 at the dragstrip, 118-121 mph

    Whats up fella's i had a blast @ Atco & i'm past this Internet bull$#@! as it seems to be a venting black hole !
    AK i had a great time chilling with you guys , And steve you're a pretty chill guy as well , it was cool to see you help everyone taking out their seats and lending your DR's wheels !!
    Cant wait until the next event , i'm ordering 18's with DR's that will fit my BBK i think Apex has a set but it will be interesting to see how much i advance both in trap and time .

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    So what kit was m33 running since I heard he has the vt650. Boost, pulley, different tune etc...
    Click here to enlarge

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    i was running 625 @ 7psi same as drew's setup , still waiting on 650 pulley kit . have belt slippage with stock pulley kit

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    Whats up fella's i had a blast @ Atco & i'm past this Internet bull$#@! as it seems to be a venting black hole !
    AK i had a great time chilling with you guys , And steve you're a pretty chill guy as well , it was cool to see you help everyone taking out their seats and lending your DR's wheels !!
    Cant wait until the next event , i'm ordering 18's with DR's that will fit my BBK i think Apex has a set but it will be interesting to see how much i advance both in trap and time .
    I thought you were banned? Click here to enlarge

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    So what kit was m33 running since I heard he has the vt650. Boost, pulley, different tune etc...
    Who knows, as a "570 whp" car should trap more than 121.. right?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I thought you were banned? Click here to enlarge
    I'll let it go if you do !

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    I'll let it go if you do !
    Oh, I should let it go how you go around claiming lies about myself and this forum yet refuse to have the integrity to correct them when proven wrong? Right.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Who knows, as a "570 whp" car should trap more than 121.. right?
    and it will , i had major wheel spin but was getting the hang of it towards the end as traps went from 117 to 121.5 .
    I would say 625 kit 6MT cat less is good for a solid 124 to 125 trap , after looking at my Vbox files of that run i spun 200+ ft down the track and my shifts were slow due to me being worried about jamming my 3rd gear shift .

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    and it will , i had major wheel spin but was getting the hang of it towards the end as traps went from 117 to 121.5 .
    Likely that the air got cooler as the day went on, not that you were getting the "hang" of it as traps don't suddenly change. You can hit much higher traps spinning as well.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    I would say 625 kit 6MT cat less is good for a solid 124 to 125 trap
    I bet you would say this, even after going 117-121 yourself on a car supposedly running a more aggressive tune than the average kit, right?

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    after looking at my Vbox files of that run i spun 200+ ft down the track and my shifts were slow due to me being worried about jamming my 3rd gear shift .
    Sounds like you cost yourself a bit of Elapsed time.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Oh, I should let it go how you go around claiming lies about myself and this forum yet refuse to have the integrity to correct them when proven wrong? Right.
    explain that champ !!! you're so full of yourself !!!! Sad
    Click here to enlarge

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Likely that the air got cooler as the day went on, not that you were getting the "hang" of it as traps don't suddenly change. You can hit much higher traps spinning as well.



    I bet you would say this, even after going 117-121 yourself on a car supposedly running a more aggressive tune than the average kit, right?



    Sounds like you cost yourself a bit of Elapsed time.
    You let me worry about my traps Click here to enlarge
    hate to burst your bubble but i was on 7psi 625 tune Click here to enlarge

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    explain that champ !!! you're so full of yourself !!!! Sad
    Click here to enlarge
    Easy, temp ban because you got placed in timeout multiple times due to neg rep, DUH. Lifted on its own after the time period so you are posting now, aren't you?

    Maybe read the rules so you won't be confused in the future?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Ricky (Taz) has a 800+ whp car that traps 120+ ???? meanwhile that car is capable of trapping 140+ explain that ... damn your such an idiot bro !!! everyone in here knows it but you ... oh thats right your special .. please

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    Ricky (Taz) has a 800+ whp car that traps 120+ ???? meanwhile that car is capable of trapping 140+ explain that ... damn your such an idiot bro !!! everyone in here knows it but you ... oh thats right your special .. please
    Click here to enlarge

    Glad you found your way to a strip. If you are disappointed with the real world results, maybe stick to the dyno for ego stroking?

    I hope you can improve!

    And Taza has some 60-130's... that are far ahead of yours. Considering I saw your 8 second runs Click here to enlarge

    Try controlling yourself instead of insulting everyone, but hey, what are we to expect from a guy who calls up his tuner screaming at him with a temper tantrum when he loses a race: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...-what-happened

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    416.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    c'mon guys. Deal with each otherClick here to enlarge

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    i was running 625 @ 7psi same as drew's setup , still waiting on 650 pulley kit . have belt slippage with stock pulley kit
    Didn't Drew just hit 8psi on a recent dyno?

    So you downgraded for the runs? We all know you have more aggressive tunes and perhaps the "VT650" tune.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    and it will , i had major wheel spin but was getting the hang of it towards the end as traps went from 117 to 121.5 .
    I would say 625 kit 6MT cat less is good for a solid 124 to 125 trap , after looking at my Vbox files of that run i spun 200+ ft down the track and my shifts were slow due to me being worried about jamming my 3rd gear shift .
    Care to post or send the vbox files? I would love to check them out, we can conclude ALOT of things about the run from checking out the graph.



    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    Ricky (Taz) has a 800+ whp car that traps 120+ ???? meanwhile that car is capable of trapping 140+ explain that ... damn your such an idiot bro !!! everyone in here knows it but you ... oh thats right your special .. please
    Ricky? When did I post trap times for my car? I ran a 123mph trap with my old supercharger kit 6+years ago (was making less power then you too lol), at a MUCH WORSE track then ATCO. No DCT, no SMG, plain old 6 spd.

    Also didnt your car dyno at 611whp?????
    Click here to enlarge

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Who knows, as a "570 whp" car should trap more than 121.. right?
    Sticky he made 611whp actually.. lol
    Click here to enlarge

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    So you downgraded for the runs? We all know you have more aggressive tunes and perhaps the "VT650" tune.
    Wait, so there is a setup just for hitting peak dyno numbers that doesn't transfer into the real world? Hmm... Click here to enlarge

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky he made 611whp actually.. lol
    What the hell, claiming 611 whp now?

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Ricky? When did I post trap times for my car? I ran a 123mph trap with my old supercharger kit 6+years ago (was making less power then you too lol), at a MUCH WORSE track then ATCO. No DCT, no SMG, plain old 6 spd.
    This is actually true.

    Also, he is talking down on my car but didn't I hit 11's and 130 almost 2 years ago?

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,794
    Rep Points
    31,796.7
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    318


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Setra Click here to enlarge
    c'mon guys. Deal with each otherClick here to enlarge
    We're dealing, you can feel the love.

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    416.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Yes Reputation No
    sure do! Click here to enlarge

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    849
    Rep Points
    176.3
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What the hell, claiming 611 whp now?
    Yup its in the ever so accurate dyno database lol.
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    la la land
    Posts
    303
    Rep Points
    256.1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    you're missing about 7-8mph. Hope your motor's okay.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    Whats up fella's i had a blast @ Atco & i'm past this Internet bull$#@! as it seems to be a venting black hole !
    AK i had a great time chilling with you guys , And steve you're a pretty chill guy as well , it was cool to see you help everyone taking out their seats and lending your DR's wheels !!
    Cant wait until the next event , i'm ordering 18's with DR's that will fit my BBK i think Apex has a set but it will be interesting to see how much i advance both in trap and time .
    Dude, I had a GREAT time. i wish IMG could have came as well, and i wish i could have ran also. i told you, when its not going good, its not that good, but when your doing good, its $#@!IN GREAT! Click here to enlarge

    I have a bunch of video's im cutting up now as well. You need that meth man, I dont wanna toot my own horn, but i know drag racing, and heatoak is your biggest issue, and the traction of course Click here to enlarge

    oh, and welcome back to the dark side Click here to enlarge (I still have those window decals for ya Click here to enlarge )

    I wish AK could post the text I sent him ealrier today- basically saying how im glad that we all got together and put the interwebz drama behind us move the e9x community forward w/o the drama... I guess I was wrong Click here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •