Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

5 out of 5 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Some Vbox graphs for the fun of it...

Mert take note, this is how you post proof and data...

There were a few members from the board present to see my car this day, so they can testify my traction problems (as well as no nitrous etc..).

These were done 3 weeks ago during a few friendly runs... They were not meant as 60-130 or any other vbox runs. They were simply done during comparison car runs in mexico. I had massive traction problems the entire day (my tires might be too dry and worn out now). I kept turning the boost down every run to try to compensate for it.

This is a verified 60-130 time of 6.3 seconds with a 2.8% uphill... You will notice I get into boost very late and lose traction badly and then I already shift. This run Sticky can put on the list since it beats my other 91 oct, low boost run of 6.8 seconds.

Vbox dbn file here: http://www.tazam3forsale.com/6.360-130run.dbn

Click here to enlarge

Here is a run from 100-140 (139.75 max). I didnt go up to 146 unfortunately since I wasnt trying to do vbox tests. This run is a 3.5% UPHILL!

3.800 sec 100-140mph, quite confident it would only take another .2-.3 seconds to reach 146mph if i kept going.

Vbox dbn file here: http://www.tazam3forsale.com/100-140.dbn

Click here to enlarge

This is the entire vbox graph while I was recording the graphs above. I was running a fully built GTR that makes over 800whp (he had issues popping a hose off and I had bad traction issues so no clear runs were made).

You will notice I hit 1.239 acceleration G's during a 2.8% uphill!

Click here to enlarge

For sake of it, here is a video running a 997GT2 with upgraded turbo's, exhaust, software and meth. I was at about 25psi for these runs and I was spinning very hard! You will notice in the video and hear the traction issues especially at 8 seconds when i drift towards the 997! On the first run I recorded a 5.5 second 60-130 time but it had a 3.3% decline.

You will also notice the video directly correlates with the vbox graph below. You can actually hear the wheelspin in the video and match it to the vbox graph!

Here is the Vbox from the 1st run.

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Mert take note, this is how you post proof and data...

There were a few members from the board present to see my car this day, so they can testify my traction problems (as well as no nitrous etc..).

These were done 3 weeks ago during a few friendly runs... They were not meant as 60-130 or any other vbox runs. They were simply done during comparison car runs in mexico. I had massive traction problems the entire day (my tires might be too dry and worn out now). I kept turning the boost down every run to try to compensate for it.

This is a verified 60-130 time of 6.3 seconds with a 2.8% uphill... You will notice I get into boost very late and lose traction badly and then I already shift. This run Sticky can put on the list since it beats my other 91 oct, low boost run of 6.8 seconds.

Vbox dbn file here: http://www.tazam3forsale.com/6.360-130run.dbn

Click here to enlarge

Here is a run from 100-140 (139.75 max). I didnt go up to 146 unfortunately since I wasnt trying to do vbox tests. This run is a 3.5% UPHILL!

3.800 sec 100-140mph, quite confident it would only take another .2-.3 seconds to reach 146mph if i kept going.

Vbox dbn file here: http://www.tazam3forsale.com/100-140.dbn

Click here to enlarge

This is the entire vbox graph while I was recording and the previous 2 runs are in this graph.

Click here to enlarge

For sake of it, here is a video running a 997GT2 with upgraded turbo's, exhaust, software and meth. I was at about 25psi for these runs and I was spinning very hard! You will notice in the video and hear the traction issues especially at 8 seconds when i drift towards the 997! On the first run I recorded a 5.5 second 60-130 time but it had a 3.3% decline.

You will also notice the video directly correlates with the vbox graph below. You can actually hear the wheelspin in the video and match it to the vbox graph!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DEgrUlsXLok

Here is the Vbox from the 1st run.

Click here to enlarge
    5.5 is moving, yes it exceeds the 3% standard or whatnot barely but 5.5 is moving...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    5.5 is moving, yes it exceeds the 3% standard or whatnot barely but 5.5 is moving...
    Thanks, that is the run in the video you can see. The 5.5 was done with horrible traction as you can see/hear. The proof is there with video and vbox charts! It picks up hard after changing into 4th gear and getting some traction. All this at 25-26psi, reminder I can go up to 35psi... Just think about what the car is capable of...

Keep in mind, since I wasnt really paying attention to running a 60-130 time I didnt pay attention to the decline nor gearing for an optimal vbox run.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    All this at 25-26psi, reminder I can go up to 35psi... Just think about what the car is capable of...
    Sooo... do it? I thought the whole idea of the car being at AutoTalent was to remedy the traction problem with some proper wide rubber?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sooo... do it? I thought the whole idea of the car being at AutoTalent was to remedy the traction problem with some proper wide rubber?
    I have the worst luck with this type of thing. I wasn't having much traction issues driving around doing pulls here and there (no vbox etc..). But when time came to run cars and take the vbox I had the worst traction problems ive ever had. Im running BIG tires, theres a few reasons why I had traction issues that day but I dont know what it was for sure. Runs were made early morning during a cold, overcast day so there was definitely some moisture on the ground. My tires have around 1000 miles on them, of course some with hard driving. MT's wear out quick and it depends alot on driving style. They may have heated up a few times then dried out while the car sat in the garage. I heard this makes the tire life horrible. I got new tires waiting to go on and then its time to try this again!

Another issue is im very paranoid about doing these things in LA...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I have the worst luck with this type of thing. I wasn't having much traction issues driving around doing pulls here and there (no vbox etc..). But when time came to run cars and take the vbox I had the worst traction problems ive ever had. Im running BIG tires, theres a few reasons why I had traction issues that day but I dont know what it was for sure. Runs were made early morning during a cold, overcast day so there was definitely some moisture on the ground. My tires have around 1000 miles on them, of course some with hard driving. MT's wear out quick and it depends alot on driving style. They may have heated up a few times then dried out while the car sat in the garage. I heard this makes the tire life horrible. I got new tires waiting to go on and then its time to try this again!

Another issue is im very paranoid about doing these things in LA...
    Why not try doing some 60-130 runs at the drag strip? Don't launch hard, but you should trap over 130 no sweat so there you go. Plus then you could run a bias-ply...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why not try doing some 60-130 runs at the drag strip? Don't launch hard, but you should trap over 130 no sweat so there you go. Plus then you could run a bias-ply...
    Next private rental, I am there for sure. Some of us are trying to plan it out soon. I will still be running my PS2 street tires up front with the MT ET Radials (295/45/17's) in the back.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Damn, car is all over the place. Must be scary as shyt Click here to enlarge Let me order some diapers and I'll hit you up for a ride.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vick first of all congradulations. Your times are faster.

The 6,38 second time is from 60 to 129,97 miles. Not 130 miles. But it is OK.

Your 6,38 time wont be verified as it is not a solid 130 mph time.

If your time gets approved, others can come up with 129,4 mph or with 129,3 mph.

So you need to hit 130 mph to get verified. Thats the rule.

However, I can see that your M3 has 6,4 - 6,5 second in it.

Congradulations.

Regarding traction issues, yes the E46 M3s suffer from traction issues. Once you sort them out, you will have better times.

Congradulations.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Mert you are right, I dont know how i overlooked the 129.7 instead of 130. Redownload the file it is now over 130mph with a 2.8% UPHILL. You are right the car has a 6.4 or 6.5 in it lmao. Since uphill is a drastic change for you but not for me right? Lol 2.8% Uphill buddy, how come you dont talk about that now? Im sure you dont see the major traction problems in the graph either? Lets not forget your vbox run has a 1.7% DOWNHILL. You somehow have FULL traction, notice your G's are not up and down like mine in 3rd gear. If I have traction I can hold 1G (my car hits 1.2 G's at times) in 3rd which is more then yours (and mine is a 2.8% uphill run). Look at the facts Mert, think logically instead of putting people down. If you are so honest you would realize this... LMAO my car has a 6.4-6.5 in it.. Come on man...

The more I look at your graph the more I believe you used nitrous to spool your turbo's especially since they are laggy as hell. Your 3rd gear has no lag at all for some reason lol.. Not to mention when you shift into 4th your rpms would fall at around 7000rpm which your turbo's do not spool fully yet. But for some reason you get pretty quick spool right after you shift indicated by the higher G's. Nitrous nitrous nitrous....

Stop putting people down and make some threads like this, with PROOF.

Here is the new screen shot.

Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by TaZaM3; 06-03-2011 at 03:46 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nice post! thanks for sharing Taza
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Vick,

you dont have a "middle". Either 2.8 uphill or 3.3 downhill.

Just try find a 0 % slope.

My runs are verified with proof, and listed. Period. I dont need anything else to proove.

I dont care for your traction related issues. If you can fix the traction based issues bravo, if you cant fix its your problem and you will be low down in the list.

I suffered due to traction related issues, worked very hard, tested different setups. then solved most of the traction problems. now hook like "glue".

You ve been trying to sell your m3 for the last 3 years? why? did you loose your faith into your M3?

Anyway, if you cant hook in the coming days, sell your m3 and buy a GTR. You will definetely hook and you wont cry about traction problems.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Vick,

you dont have a "middle". Either 2.8 uphill or 3.3 downhill.

Just try find a 0 % slope.

My runs are verified with proof, and listed. Period. I dont need anything else to proove.

I dont care for your traction related issues. If you can fix the traction based issues bravo, if you cant fix its your problem and you will be low down in the list.

I suffered due to traction related issues, worked very hard, tested different setups. then solved most of the traction problems. now hook like "glue".

You ve been trying to sell your m3 for the last 3 years? why? did you loose your faith into your M3?

Anyway, if you cant hook in the coming days, sell your m3 and buy a GTR. You will definetely hook and you wont cry about traction problems.
    Mert what is wrong with you? My car is definitely worth more then yours. I have it for sale but only for the right price, if not then I keep it. I don't have a farm with a dyno to play around oh and a team to work on my car lol.

I'm talking facts and data here Mert. You ran nitrous your vbox graph makes it pretty clear. With a 1.7% decline. What do you think your run would be with a 2.8% uphill? Now add extreme traction problems, what would be your time then? Just think about it and stop thinking you have to be the best. There is no way you will spool those turbos for a run without nitrous. As far as traction props to you, I've tried a few things and the car can't seem to put it all down. I have new tires to try again.

Your talking nonsense. Just stop it and fix your ego problems or else nobody will care about what you do.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vick,

I know I am negaitive and you dont like me. I dont wait for your respect.

Did not use nitrous on those runs. But I will spray for sure.

Is a 4.49 s run fast? or a 4.54 s run or a 4.60 s run fast? I do not find my runs "fast".

4.49 run was 0,49 UPHILL. (take a note)

Really, I believe these 4.49-4.60 times are normal, not slow but not that fast. I want to improve these times. Work on my M3s.

Thanks God, traction is not an issue for me. Only nitrous is spoiling my traction and thats why I did not use nitrous. Will fix it as well.

But I dont cry as you because nitrous spoiled traction. You always have causes/ excuses to cry.

Hope you fix your traction issues and improve your times so you will stir competition.

Vick, title of "vbox runs just for fun" sounds very stupid and soft. I am expecting a more solid title from you. Just put a solid 5.5 s time with less than 3 % slope.
    Last edited by Twinturbom3; 06-03-2011 at 04:40 AM.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Next private rental, I am there for sure. Some of us are trying to plan it out soon. I will still be running my PS2 street tires up front with the MT ET Radials (295/45/17's) in the back.
    I already have some plans going for something better! Just not having my car has had me slack a little on motivation but seriously, much better. Trying to do private roll on racing for $200-$250 a car.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Uh, yes you do, because we don't even know if that was your car of a bike or what.

How you are spooling that turbo to make for 0 shifts beats me.

So there are a lot of questions.

Just because you sent a legit file does not make you legitimate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Uh, yes you do, because we don't even know if that was your car of a bike or what.

How you are spooling that turbo to make for 0 shifts beats me.

So there are a lot of questions.

Just because you sent a legit file does not make you legitimate.

Sticky, unless its proven the other way my times are legitimate.

Just wait for the new videos.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2111 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, unless its proven the other way my times are legitimate.

Just wait for the new videos.
    As I said, I am waiting. As I also said, the files are legitimate.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vick,

I know I am negaitive and you dont like me. I dont wait for your respect.
    This is the attitude i talk about.

Did not use nitrous on those runs. But I will spray for sure.
    I don't believe you. I dont see how else you can spool those big turbo's. You yourself said your 68's spool at 7800rpm! Your vbox graph doesn't look like that, you had no spool issues at all! Heck right after you shift in your E46 graph you hit spool very quick and hard instantly. Doesnt make sense to me and I know you wont factually give us details.

Is a 4.49 s run fast? or a 4.54 s run or a 4.60 s run fast? I do not find my runs "fast".
    That is a fast time, now you are putting yourself down?

4.49 run was 0,49 UPHILL. (take a note)
    I also think that may be from another car. 1 gear, big turbo's, no turbo lag? Where is the G's on the graph, I want to see how they are. 2.8% uphill is MUCH different then a .49% uphill, you know this Mert.

Again, I dont believe you Mert, you are hiding something big here. There is NO WAY you can spool that well with those big turbo's on these motors… Your E36 run was done in 1 gear buddy. I want to see the G's etc.. rather then one line as well on the chart. Your E36 run looks fake and might be from a completely different car.. Anyways im more after your "e46" runs. Which again, how do you spool those twin 68's with no problems? When do those turbo's get full spool? Also do you have stock gearing?

Thanks God, traction is not an issue for me. Only nitrous is spoiling my traction and thats why I did not use nitrous. Will fix it as well.

I still do not know how your car that apparently makes over 1000whp has no traction problems. It just doesnt make sense and I dont care to ask because you are prick that hides information for some odd reason.

But I dont cry as you because nitrous spoiled traction. You always have causes/ excuses to cry.
    Mert nobody is crying here. You are the one trying to prove yourself to everyone with no proof. There is a big possibility (wouldnt hold it past you with your history) you are faking your runs which would make you very pathetic. You hide every detail yet expect people to believe you? Just because you sent a vbox file to someone and got it verified doesnt mean its your car or proves what mods your using (nitrous).

Your 5.0 E46 run was done on a 1.7% downhill, switch it to a 2.7% uphill and you will probably be in the high 5 or low 6 sec range. Now add massive traction problems, you will be high 6's or even 7's. Think about it Mert? Does that make sense to you? My 6.38 second run was done with big traction problems, 2.7% uphill and I wasn't even trying to do a 60-130 run (it was just recording while running another car). As you said before downhill makes a significant difference!

Hope you fix your traction issues and improve your times so you will stir competition.
    This is a start of positive attitude, thank you Mert. I hope you go out there and get alot of footage and proof so we can all enjoy it.

Vick, title of "vbox runs just for fun" sounds very stupid and soft. I am expecting a more solid title from you. Just put a solid 5.5 s time with less than 3 % slope.
    Yes vbox runs for fun, what is wrong about that? I didnt capture these runs purposely like you. I put in the card while running a few cars, they were not done solely for vbox runs. Get it?? Im sure you have horrible vbxo runs you don't post, I post it all buddy, not afraid like you, not hiding anything like you!
    ative person.

Take note Mert, PROOF. Read the thread see the charts, video etc…
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    taza, what are your alignment settings at the rear? what is you suspension setup? Can you ramp the boost in a little slower?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Vick,

it must be hard for you to believe. I know.

it is a wonderful feeling for me to achieve the 4.49-4.54 times. Cant describe how happy I feel.

You know what, the moment I saw 4.49 s on performance box I got out of the M3 jumped into the air and hugged my team mate. He was in another car, behind me. We were so happy, cant describe you. Dream came through.

Traction is very essential, but I fixed that issue and now hooks very very solid. Both the E36 and E46 m3 hook well.

My turbos maybe from 44 mm up to 80 mm, who knows? I dont tell the tech details of my M3s cause I have them after 12 years of self R&D. Why should I after all the bashing? My advise for you Vick, go work hard and get faster times. Or sell M3, buy GTR and be fastClick here to enlarge Less headache? Maybe who knows.

There is no faster car here in Turkey right now. Fastest is a 4.87 s Supra, who does not want to race me, just asked supra to race today. Its a boostlogic built gt4788ed. they dont want to race.

Better news is that I ve put the cameras into M3s so whenever we will go for a test will capture.

Another better news is that with the new changes done lately, sub 4.49s times will come as well from both the E46 and E36. Imagine a sub 4.49 s run videoed....

Hope to see you with sub 6.8s times, verified on all over the 60-130 lists. I like competition.

Advise: stop spending time in front of laptop, go to the road and test and try to improve. Thats what I did before I came with a 4.49 s run.
    Last edited by Twinturbom3; 06-03-2011 at 11:45 AM.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This is the attitude i talk about.

I don't believe you. I dont see how else you can spool those big turbo's. You yourself said your 68's spool at 7800rpm! Your vbox graph doesn't look like that, you had no spool issues at all! Heck right after you shift in your E46 graph you hit spool very quick and hard instantly. Doesnt make sense to me and I know you wont factually give us details.

That is a fast time, now you are putting yourself down?

I also think that may be from another car. 1 gear, big turbo's, no turbo lag? Where is the G's on the graph, I want to see how they are. 2.8% uphill is MUCH different then a .49% uphill, you know this Mert.

Again, I dont believe you Mert, you are hiding something big here. There is NO WAY you can spool that well with those big turbo's on these motors… Your E36 run was done in 1 gear buddy. I want to see the G's etc.. rather then one line as well on the chart. Your E36 run looks fake and might be from a completely different car.. Anyways im more after your "e46" runs. Which again, how do you spool those twin 68's with no problems? When do those turbo's get full spool? Also do you have stock gearing?

I still do not know how your car that apparently makes over 1000whp has no traction problems. It just doesnt make sense and I dont care to ask because you are prick that hides information for some odd reason.

Mert nobody is crying here. You are the one trying to prove yourself to everyone with no proof. There is a big possibility (wouldnt hold it past you with your history) you are faking your runs which would make you very pathetic. You hide every detail yet expect people to believe you? Just because you sent a vbox file to someone and got it verified doesnt mean its your car or proves what mods your using (nitrous).

Your 5.0 E46 run was done on a 1.7% downhill, switch it to a 2.7% uphill and you will probably be in the high 5 or low 6 sec range. Now add massive traction problems, you will be high 6's or even 7's. Think about it Mert? Does that make sense to you? My 6.38 second run was done with big traction problems, 2.7% uphill and I wasn't even trying to do a 60-130 run (it was just recording while running another car). As you said before downhill makes a significant difference!

This is a start of positive attitude, thank you Mert. I hope you go out there and get alot of footage and proof so we can all enjoy it.

Yes vbox runs for fun, what is wrong about that? I didnt capture these runs purposely like you. I put in the card while running a few cars, they were not done solely for vbox runs. Get it?? Im sure you have horrible vbxo runs you don't post, I post it all buddy, not afraid like you, not hiding anything like you!
    ative person.

Take note Mert, PROOF. Read the thread see the charts, video etc…
    Mert is trash. Who gives 2 sh*ts about Merts times. They mean c*ck to me, and to others who know he has ripped off many. Those who break records, and have done many wrong do not deserve praise. It seems like many just turn a blind eye.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    eGG, you are garbage.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    63 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i love fights in broken english

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    eGG, you are garbage.
    Coming from the likes of you that means jack sh^t.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast