Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge
    ESS have good cars running, it's just total complete drama this forum has that doesnt help this forum itself.
    Nobody said they don't have good cars running. It isn't drama to post real results and discuss them. It seems some people can't handle it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

You really need to relax, i live in Abu Dhabi. If you come here i'll show you around. I'll even show you people who dont talk about their cars, cz their cars do the talking.

ESS have good cars running, it's just total complete drama this forum has that doesnt help this forum itself.

Oh btw i drive an Mercedes S 400.

Sold my GTR a while back. Will be hopping in a TT Gallardo in an year or so.

awesome, post something up of them in action

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

The sound of the S85 is intoxicating Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    awesome, post something up of them in action
    S400? Eh bro it's a hybrid =)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Nobody said they don't have good cars running. It isn't drama to post real results and discuss them. It seems some people can't handle it.
    i Have no problem discussing real world results but when you say spinning down the track in 2nd and 3rd doesnt effect trap then i have a problem! but DR's are on order and plan on hitting the track again so lets see who's right me or you ...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    i Have no problem discussing real world results but when you say spinning down the track in 2nd and 3rd doesnt effect trap then i have a problem! but DR's are on order and plan on hitting the track again so lets see who's right me or you ...
    Considering I have done more launches with my car in one day at the strip than you have in your entirety of having it you might want to pay attention.

Go ahead, see if you can up the boost some more, add some meth or race gas (likely already had the race gas), drag radials, and go nuts.

The 6 speed has a very long third gear that goes past the 1/8 mile. You are telling me you are spinning past the 1/8 over 100 mph? Come on man, try these stories somewhere else.

Spinning early on streets tires with a manual can inflate traps. I'm sure you can do better in better conditions but your runs were what they were and the AA car that you were bagging on beat you, same place, same time.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Who cares about ET, it's all aboot mph.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Who cares about ET, it's all aboot mph.
    I agree, and the MPH for the supercharged AA and ESS cars both at the same time, same place, tell a lot.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

I agree, and the MPH for the supercharged AA and ESS cars both at the same time, same place, tell a lot.
    i agree but both of us are still noobs at this his first my 3rd i think we both have some room to make improvements. Just to let you know M33 started off with edc at the sportiest settings at first but we fixed that problem and we started to see the mph go up even for erm's car. We just need the right settings, a private rental so we can do alot more runs and get comfy with the track.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

You are telling me you are spinning past the 1/8 over 100 mph? Come on man, try these stories somewhere else.
    Not that I have done this with an M3 or anything but...
    My c6 z06 with stock tires and around the same hp (maybe less) as M33's car was spinning down the track up to 100mph every pass. I can see it happening with a manual car being powershifted and running on regular street tires that could be possibly low on tread. The Z06 has wider tires and is a better car in general at the strip but I was still spinning up to 100mph. I can see this happening with the M3 no problem. Even my bone-stock E60 M5 had horrible tire spin in 1st and sometimes 2nd depending on how bad the pavement is prepped.
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    My c6 z06 with stock tires and around the same hp (maybe less) as M33's car was spinning down the track up to 100mph every pass
    That car has much, much, more torque.

Wheelspin at 100+, don't think so.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

That car has much, much, more torque.

Wheelspin at 100+, don't think so.
    Yes but it was also on 305 rear tires (if my memory serves me correct). Not saying that it's a perfect comparison but the M3's tires are puny for the power it is putting down with a blower. I could definitely see him spinning all the way through 1st, 2nd, and a bit of 3rd. 4th might be a stretch but it depends how close the gearing is, I guess. Bottom line is that these cars need proper tires to put up good times. I don't think his trap speed will increase tremendously but it could gain a few mph with cooler temps and good traction.
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

the difference that day was track prep really, i mean we know AK's car did 124 consistantly with better prep. he did 120 consistantly with crappy prep while m33 was doing 118. once it cooled off, as DA stayed consistant, only dropping a few hundred, confirmed by dragtimes, M33 picked up 3 mph to get 121 while AK only picked up 2 mph and got 122mph. so traction can get better, but m33 really needs meth as the heatsoak was really the majority of issues. id expect another 1-2, MAYBE 3 mph at most with better traction. the DA was actually BETTER that night than at the private day, which again confirms my statements, and DRagtimes.com info, that DA on FI motors plays very little part for anything less than a 3-4k ft difference

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    the difference that day was track prep really, i mean we know AK's car did 124 consistantly with better prep. he did 120 consistantly with crappy prep while m33 was doing 118. once it cooled off, as DA stayed consistant, only dropping a few hundred, confirmed by dragtimes, M33 picked up 3 mph to get 121 while AK only picked up 2 mph and got 122mph. so traction can get better, but m33 really needs meth as the heatsoak was really the majority of issues. id expect another 1-2, MAYBE 3 mph at most with better traction. the DA was actually BETTER that night than at the private day, which again confirms my statements, and DRagtimes.com info, that DA on FI motors plays very little part for anything less than a 3-4k ft difference
    i agree with everything you say...my rear dr's are on order and hopefully coming in soon got some advans.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2056 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    Yes but it was also on 305 rear tires (if my memory serves me correct). Not saying that it's a perfect comparison but the M3's tires are puny for the power it is putting down with a blower. I could definitely see him spinning all the way through 1st, 2nd, and a bit of 3rd. 4th might be a stretch but it depends how close the gearing is, I guess. Bottom line is that these cars need proper tires to put up good times. I don't think his trap speed will increase tremendously but it could gain a few mph with cooler temps and good traction.
    I've run a blower and actually a much stronger setup than him. How is it with a shorter 3rd gear I could put the power down? Plus, you can run 305's on the M3, I have.

He seems to think his trap will drastically change, some guys don't get it. He will be running different pulleys and tuning next time, watch.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12