Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 40
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -10.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No

    BMW Z4 V10 vs BMW M3 ESS Supercharged


  2. #2
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Boca Raton FL
    Posts
    2,042
    Rep Points
    48.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    first

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    809
    Rep Points
    604.4
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ^ hah, second. 13.7 for the z4 v10 in the 1/4? Anybody know that car and how much it weighs?
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Keep on jealousing.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,157
    Rep Points
    -10.0
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dOpEdUpM3 Click here to enlarge
    ^ hah, second. 13.7 for the z4 v10 in the 1/4? Anybody know that car and how much it weighs?
    Thats not a track that is prepped thats bissically street asphalt thats why those cars get such $#@!ty times.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    416.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Wow! nice. Like the part at the finish line, when the only thing you hear is the supercharger whine Click here to enlarge

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,924
    Rep Points
    1,825.9
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    19


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Man that Z4 screams beautifully......

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    ESS FAIL! 118 MPH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    118.04 lol hahahahah at 750 hp Click here to enlarge
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -230.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    who the hell told them that ESS makes 750hp ?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    62
    Rep Points
    122.2
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Reputation: Yes | No
    That V10 sounds so damn GOOD

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    who the hell told them that ESS makes 750hp ?
    probably one of the guys who test their "new tunes" with a flash loader, with spark plugs on side, and different pulleys.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    lol, thats the kinda stories they tell people to buy their kits Click here to enlarge

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,712
    Rep Points
    31,536.5
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    A v10 swap in a Z4 is seriously sweet, no surprise though it can't keep up with a boosted motor though. Still, plenty fast and unique.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -230.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    A v10 swap in a Z4 is seriously sweet, no surprise though it can't keep up with a boosted motor though. Still, plenty fast and unique.
    Yes, I dream about a V10 E89 or even S65 E89, BMW's memorial last NA car.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    167
    Rep Points
    57.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Oh look LM jumping ESS again, this $#@! is getting old. Sad actually.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge
    Oh look LM jumping ESS again, this $#@! is getting old. Sad actually.
    if i wanted to jump on ESS, I could do it much easier. so go Eff yourself. I respect the people, i respect the cars, its the online drama I cant stand, ya know, that $#@! you just did.

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge
    Oh look LM jumping ESS again, this $#@! is getting old. Sad actually.
    its funny because both of us met a ess guy yesterday and we all had a great time and god rid of all this internet bull $#@!. We got to witness the ess car break the record of trap speed for a 6-mt sc car for the e92 m3.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,653
    Rep Points
    -230.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    its funny because both of us met a ess guy yesterday and we all had a great time and god rid of all this internet bull $#@!. We got to witness the ess car break the record of trap speed for a 6-mt sc car for the e92 m3.
    Don't bother yourself, some are burn just to make CO2, nothing more.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    419
    Rep Points
    601.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    7


    Reputation: Yes | No
    What a pair of beautiful cars Click here to enlarge
    ~

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    117,712
    Rep Points
    31,536.5
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    316


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by M33 Click here to enlarge
    You let me worry about my traps Click here to enlarge
    hate to burst your bubble but i was on 7psi 625 tune Click here to enlarge
    Hate to burst your bubble, your 570 whp only exists on the dyno. 121?

    And you were talking down on Active Autowerke? Yet you were outrapped weren't you? By a car supposedly making less power? Bubble burst, definitely.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    0.2
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 7 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by M33 is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    167
    Rep Points
    57.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 5 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No

    This post by LuckyEff is hidden due to excessive negative ratings. Click expand to view the post.



  23. #23
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,460
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LuckyEff Click here to enlarge
    LM you need to relax.

    Click here to enlarge
    how do you figure? Ive met IMG, he is cool, as ive said since i met him. I met M33 again, he manned up and drove 2-3hrs to show what it can do, Which is exactly what we were begging and taunting for. i respect that. Did i come on here and publicly post everyone data and say look at this $#@! blah blah blah? nope, M33 was even man enough to come over here himself, where it was highly likely he would be bombarded but did it anyway, very respectable. If things like that continue, it can only get better.

    Now, was anyones times as good as they were before or the best they can do? no, but as i said to everyone there, not everyday is the best day, and i have 20 bad days for every 1 great day. now i dont know who you are, or what you have, but until you man up and post up, id say shut up

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    167
    Rep Points
    57.4
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Reputation: Yes | No
    You really need to relax, i live in Abu Dhabi. If you come here i'll show you around. I'll even show you people who dont talk about their cars, cz their cars do the talking.

    ESS have good cars running, it's just total complete drama this forum has that doesnt help this forum itself.

    Oh btw i drive an Mercedes S 400.

    Sold my GTR a while back. Will be hopping in a TT Gallardo in an year or so.

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Norway
    Posts
    172
    Rep Points
    416.3
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    5


    Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    how do you figure? Ive met IMG, he is cool, as ive said since i met him. I met M33 again, he manned up and drove 2-3hrs to show what it can do, Which is exactly what we were begging and taunting for. i respect that. Did i come on here and publicly post everyone data and say look at this $#@! blah blah blah? nope, M33 was even man enough to come over here himself, where it was highly likely he would be bombarded but did it anyway, very respectable. If things like that continue, it can only get better.

    Now, was anyones times as good as they were before or the best they can do? no, but as i said to everyone there, not everyday is the best day, and i have 20 bad days for every 1 great day. now i dont know who you are, or what you have, but until you man up and post up, id say shut up
    Couldn't agree more. Well said!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •