Close

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Pencildick is on the attack at E46 now. He didn't like me calling out ESS so of course he had to take his whole day to type up a fee pages of manipulation again. Ive never seen someone invest so much time and thought into something like this. I thought I was bad but this guy makes me look like nothing.

He has his way if bending the truth with lots of words, it's incredible!
    You shut him up pretty fast with the blown motor pics, lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Dude, DUDE:

I mean, HOLY $#@!.
    link?
    whats the difference between a ginger and a shoe.........shoes have soles

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    Please post whatever proof you have that my motor blew. Don't say Sam told you it was blown, or Zolti told you...because I already know they didn't and that will be the first sign to everybody that you are lying. Sam already posted on a public forum that anybody who says my motor was blown is a liar -- and that would include you. Instead, please post the pictures Taza -- post the pictures I invited you to take on the many times you were there over the 5 months that my motor sat without being disturbed. If you have no pictures, then you are a liar. Then accept the dyno challenge and put your credibility on the line. If you can't accept the challenge, you're a liar whose afraid of being further humiliated.
    I got your proof right here $#@!: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...714#post153714

Now run away with your tail between your legs and leave the BMW community alone once for all you pathetic lying hypocritical manipulative waste of space.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ScrotieMcBoogerBalls Click here to enlarge
    link?
    Have fun: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showpos...5&postcount=71

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

What a bunch of moronic losers. Do you guys REALLY have nothing to do with your lives other than pick at each other about which supercharger kit is better? I mean are your dicks that small? Im not talking about all of you, just the some that keep taking this $#@! to new levels.

I have by far never seen the incredible amount of bull$#@! that gets spewed on any kind of car forum, EVER. Its like these guys have no lives, no girlfriends or wives, or they do but they stopped putting out so they just got into dissecting each others kits and bashing each other. I'll get whatever kit I feel like getting...and whatever..if its a little down on hp I could really give a $#@! less if it makes the exact number claimed or not. Im not gonna sit there and start blaming dynos and the weather station was bugged or this that and the other thing. $#@! it...I dont even have an M3 and this is getting so old and useless that it even pisses ME off.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

$#@!.
    The BMW community sucks.
    Most divided community there is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ScrotieMcBoogerBalls Click here to enlarge
    $#@!.
    The BMW community sucks.
    Most divided community there is.
    True but we have a good one here.

It's just a crazy old man with too much time on his hands pissed off at the rest of the world. He blew his motor, claimed it wasn't blown and tried to lie to everyone, that's about it. Credibility gone and now hopefully ESS and their fanboys can stop attacking everyone else and acting like their $#@! does not stink.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

True but we have a good one here.

It's just a crazy old man with too much time on his hands pissed off at the rest of the world. He blew his motor, claimed it wasn't blown and tried to lie to everyone, that's about it. Credibility gone and now hopefully ESS and their fanboys can stop attacking everyone else and acting like their $#@! does not stink.
    Yes, that is true.
    He seems like he has too much time on his hands.
    But then again, we are giving him a lot of attention too.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    I'll get whatever kit I feel like getting...and whatever..if its a little down on hp I could really give a $#@! less if it makes the exact number claimed or not. Im not gonna sit there and start blaming dynos and the weather station was bugged or this that and the other thing. $#@! it...I dont even have an M3 and this is getting so old and useless that it even pisses ME off.
    This guy sits around creating pie charts and inventing equations, no, I am not sh1tting you, to try to prove his kits superiority. It's insane, just enjoy your kit and pat others on the back for making their own choice. Try to HELP, not hurt them, and respect the diversity of different approaches.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Yes, that is true.
    He seems like he has too much time on his hands.
    But then again, we are giving him a lot of attention too.
    Bud, he's probably crying right now or going through menopause.

You don't know the half of it but could care less about the attention, the truth needs to get out there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Bud, he's probably crying right now or going through menopause.

You don't know the half of it but could care less about the attention, the truth needs to get out there.
    True that.
    I stayt away from that side of thigns.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

True that.
    I stayt away from that side of thigns.
    With all the useless drama this person has perpetuated, it's best that way.

I think we will finally be able to put this all behind us now that it has been definitively established this guy has no credibility and has no idea what he is doing. So, with no more of this fanboy nonsense we should be able to respect our various setups but some fanboys will always be fanboys.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yeah recently i saw many threads started by IMG about AA week numbers.
    a AA stage2+ dude said " I bought an AA kit because i didn't want to get involved with ESS fanboys" , 5 minutes later all his posts were deleted on that thread.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

ever notice how the top companies in the e36 world actually work together?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by black bnr32 Click here to enlarge
    ever notice how the top companies in the e36 world actually work together?
    They don't have to deal with the same n00b BMW owners with ego's and heads up their asses. They actually are gearheads...

Still, there has been plenty of E36 drama but as the cars got older more guys who just want to have fun and modify picked them up. They aren't trying to impress anyone with the latest and greatest and there aren't any children with them whose parents are leasing the car for them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

you bet...we just wanna go fast!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I posted a few of the motor pics on the e46 thread. The best part is he brought up his own motor and urged me to prove it lol.

Definitely too much time on his hands.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

that motor thoroughly $#@!ed itself...atleast the truth is out now.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

The best part is he brought up his own motor and urged me to prove it lol.
    Well that was easy.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    that motor thoroughly $#@!ed itself...atleast the truth is out now.
    Exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

Well I was permantently banned from Bimmerpost's engine sub-forum yesterday with no warnings. I did not break any rules at all and I know exactly why Ive been banned.
    Wait, I thought you were banned from this forum.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by THATDONFC Click here to enlarge
    Wait, I thought you were banned from this forum.
    I was temp. banned, yes. But Sticky reinstated my account.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

I was temp. banned, yes. But Sticky reinstated my account.
    Ugh, Taza, this is the problem and I keep trying to explain it to you.

You weren't banned, you were in negative rep which means you can't post. A ban means you can't read, post, view, etc. Were you able to view and use the forum other than for posting? Yes, as you very well know and as I have logged that activity as well.

I didn't reinstate your account, I upped your rep points and then some other users decided to do the same.

Please accurately portray events.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

PG's response to this…

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilDick
    Congratulations...you found the pictures I posted nearly a year ago...September 19th 2010 to be exact. What took you and Sticky so long to find them...considering I posted them myself on four or five car forums?

Do you have any idea how foolish you and Sticky look for posting pictures that I posted myself nearly a year ago? I posted all of these photos and about 80-90 more that he missed. Am I supposed to think this is such a big deal that Sticky managed to find the un-watermarked versions that I left laying around on my server IN PUBLIC VIEW for anybody to download? Or maybe you're trying to tell us that you're impressed with his immense skills of theft and copyright infringement.

So what exactly are you wanting us to see in these pictures Taza? Because I don't see anything that I didn't post myself, and you're probably not able to bring up anything that I haven't discussed myself. Do I need to remind you what I posted and what I already said in public nearly a year ago? Heck, the postings on the subject probably go back even farther than a year. Let me re-cap them for you, since you and Sticky missed it the first time. (I love reminding you that you aren't very well informed and don't read the links people send you.)
    I knew before I took delivery of my car that it had excessive blow-by. In fact, ESS had to alter the design of their kit because of it.
    Knowing about the blow-by, within the first week of delivery of the car, I started the process of getting a new set of custom, low compression pistons designed. It was exploratory work, I was asking for prices, lead-time, and a design that was made specifically for a boosted Allosil block. It was going to require a special design for this purpose. At this point, I was still undecided about doing a low-compression build.
    Around the same time as #2, I wanted to figure out how much blow-by was in the motor, so I ordered a leak down test. I should have done this before installing the blower, but it was still around the first week of delivery...so no biggie.
    We compared the leak-down of a stock S65, and found mine did have a bit more. I don't remember the exact numbers, but I think five pistons were all normal, but three pistons had more than the other five. If it matters, I think I have the numbers stored somewhere in an old email I sent, and will be happy to produce them. At this point, I was told by ESS that I was boost-limited due to blow-by. In fact, they only gave me three pulleys: 6.0 PSI, 6.25-6.5 PSI, and about 7.0 PSI.
    We went to Mojave Mile and Texas Mile and had great results at both places. I installed the 7.0 PSI pulley prior to the Texas mile. Then at Texas Mile we blew both O2 sensors.
    At first we thought we smoked the O2 sensors due to running Q16. We lowered the boost back down to 6.25 PSI, replaced the O2's and everything was fine, competed for six sessions at M-Fest.
    We cranked up the boost again and immediately killed one more O2 sensor. At this point it was pretty clear that high EGT's, not Q16, was killing the O2's. Again, ESS told me that I was boost limited unless I built a low compression motor.
    Within a couple of weeks I authorized the low compression build. (Are you with me so far or is this too much technical mumbo-jumbo?)
    I drove the car for the next few weeks until the low compression pistons arrived.
    Once the low compression pistons arrived, I planned to drive the car to Auto Talent for the motor swap. The night before, I ran some 0-130 runs, and set records for 6MT on 60-130. These are records you can't seem to admit I ever set, and can't seem to admit even exist.
    Once it's time for the motor build, we discover Mahle sent the wrong pistons. Now the waiting starts as they have to redesign the pistons due to their screw up. Four weeks turns into six and eight weeks. Basically it's a long time.
    Thanks to you and some friends, you started this slander story that my motor was blown. Luckily I was heading down to LA to buy my wife an anniversary gift at the Jewelry district; so I stop by Auto Talent and pick up the beast and take a bunch of videos of me driving the car. In the process, I make fools out of you, Sticky, and everybody else who was saying my motor was blown. That's when you guys switched your story that my motor wasn't totally blown...it was just partially blown but still driveable. Are you still with me Taza?
    So we disassembled the motor, and I took about 130-150 pictures. I sent the pictures off to respected motor builders so I could get multiple opinions.
    Three builders all agreed, the motor was in near-perfect shape. There were no signs of detonation, but there were some signs of premature bearing wear on about three of the connecting rods bearings, and one issue found (a mistake) that appears to have been made when installing one of the piston rings. Are you still with me Taza...because none of this is terribly new information and has been discussed before.
    The connecting rod manufacturer wasn't happy that we boosted the motor, and insisted that we redesign the connecting rods or else they would not guarantee their product.
    Since all of my connecting rods were still in perfect shape, I was given a choice to keep what I've got and run them anyways, or redesign them to be beefier around the cap to withstand the pressures of a boosted motor. I opted to redesign the connecting rods. This meant more waiting.
    As a result of the connecting rod redesign, all of my old connecting rods (all eight of them) along with ALL EIGHT PISTONS are for sale to anybody who wants to build a cheapter stroker motor. I think you'd have to admit (but I know you won't) that it's kind of hard to sell the connecting rods and pistons of a blown motor. Oh, and Darwin has been considering buying them.
    Once all of the parts were finally ready, I took the motor pieces from Auto Talent down to Orange County for assembly. And that's where the motor is now: heads completed, and bottom end partially completed.
    So let's re-cap what we've discovered here so far: we've discovered absolutely nothing.

You and Sticky managed to post pictures that you think are earth shattering and new. But they're neither earth shattering or new. I actually posted all of them myself nearly a year ago (plus about 80 others)...and posted some of them, and articles and/or links to all of them on four or five different car forums. All of them together (all 130+ of them) are posted on another forum -- feel free to cross link it if you wish.

You show pictures of an empty oil pan that you think shows residue, but you've never seen an S65 oil pan, so you don't realize that you're looking at a completely clean pan with no residue in it whatsoever. You showed the tops of pistons that clearly show no pitting or detonation whatsoever. And you show a piston that displays an assembly error that very possibly was the source of the excessive blow-by and the reason its corresponding combustion chamber was a slightly different color. (To be honest, I don't remember any longer if it's the same combustion chamber...but I think it is because I know which piston it was...and the only question is if that's the correct head. If it is the correct head, then it does correspond with that same piston causing the excessive blow-by.) But you know what I liked the best? I liked the pictures Sticly posted of the pistons with his tall tale of excessive heat and carbon build up, or maybe what he said about excessive piston scoring.

Those comments make it pretty obvious neither he, nor you, have any idea what you're looking at. It's not the first time Sticky has demonstrated less knowledge than my teenagers have about motors. Somethings I'm convinced he has no motor knowledge at all (like the time he thought connecting rod bearings and main bearins were the same thing...or that the DCT is run from a belt from the front of the motor.)

That "carbon build up" is the exact location where the oil squirters spray the piston. And that "scoring" runs in the opposite direction of piston travel (left-right vs. up-down).

See how easy this is Taza when you've got nothing to hide? That's exactly why I posted all of these photos (all 130+ of them) nearly a year ago -- not to hide anything, but just so experts such as yourself with your superiour engine diagnostic credentials could look at them and draw your own conclusions. I only wonder why it took you so long to find them when they've been posted so long ago?

On and one last thing: You do know what tuning issues and detonations problems look like...right? When was the last time you saw a tuning issue causing blow-by, high EGT's and blown O2 sensors? With all of your expertise, I would have expected you to look at the tops of the pistons -- the obvious location of detonation and tuning problems and show us the pitting and holes that get created. But of course there is no such detonation or signs of tuning issues on my pistons...which is exactly why you didn't point that out (not to mention, you...like Sticky...don't know a connecting rod bearing from a main bearing).

My offer still stands: go look at the parts, take photos of your own (don't re-post mine and call them new). Then come back when you have something new to post...something that isn't a year old and hasn't already been posted on four or five car forums. Or simply accept my offer to go look at the parts yourself, take your own pictures, and post them. My only condition of doing that is you must also accept my dyno challenge offer as well.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2064 Post(s)

PG's response to this…
    Bud, this is all you need to post in response to this:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by PencilGeek
    So let's re-cap what we've discovered here so far: we've discovered absolutely nothing.

You and Sticky managed to post pictures that you think are earth shattering and new. But they're neither earth shattering or new. I actually posted all of them myself nearly a year ago (plus about 80 others)...and posted some of them, and articles and/or links to all of them on four or five different car forums. All of them together (all 130+ of them) are posted on another forum -- feel free to cross link it if you wish.
    He didn't post all these pictures, he left them all out and only showed the ones that didn't have any problems. This is what he is referring to: http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...180&highlight=

Notice how the pictures of the broken ringland are missing? LOL

Notice how the pictures of the oil pan are missing? LOL

Notice how the badly scorched pistons are missing? LOL

Notice how all the pictures that make his motor look bad and show the failure are missing?

What he did was he hand picked a couple pics that didn't show the broken ringland or material in the oil pan and posted them to act like he was so open and honest hoping nobody would catch on. Then he said the rest would come "later" and we would get all the details. Well thanks for the timely update a year later that I had to do for you.

Ugh, how can you act like there was nothing wrong with your motor when the ringlands broke from detonation? Who is buying this? If the motor is so fine why the hell is he still not driving on it? Probably because of a $#@!ing broken ringland and the motor being blown with all the material ending up in the oil pan, I mean this is amazing.

The only person in the world who would claim a motor did not fail with the evidence sitting right there of the failure and admitting he needs to rebuild it. It's like trying to tell me the sky isn't blue.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast