Close

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Good read and well compiled evidence. Sad what some people have to do to generate business and keep this community buying their bs. Thanks for posting the truth Sticky.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Interesting read, thanks!

OT but oddly searching bpost for PG posts shows no results at all now, almost as if he didn't exist.
    H O O N

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Snertz Click here to enlarge

OT but oddly searching bpost for PG posts shows no results at all now, almost as if he didn't exist.
    Jason is a chick, he deletes all the heated threads.
    I think PG is banned in Bimmerpost .

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Jason is a chick, he deletes all the heated threads.
    I think PG is banned in Bimmerpost .
    i concur with both statements

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

I had a talk with Alex @ Performance Motorsports today about this very topic. After seeing all the Zs in there, it makes me want to get out of the BMW scene and just do Nissans due to the crap that goes back and forth here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 5mall5nail5 Click here to enlarge
    How are they lining the bores in these aluminum blocks with aftermarket over-bore?
    With whatever the material is that BMW uses originally. I believe Mahle can provide it for the pistons?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by disruptv Click here to enlarge
    pg will blame jeremy 4 the motor blowing...ess will say the previous tuner led to the engine being in this condition and that they were already working on a fragile motor...just watch
    That may be something they try but he has no credibility now after going around claiming nothing was wrong along with ESS.

They flat out lied to everyone about this for a year now so people should understand these are not sources you trust.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    WOW! Nice info for the BMW community Sticky. It's disgusting how far people will go to try and look good. Makes me sick. No wonder that guy with the AW Gintanti Stg.3 M3 is selling his car and tired of all this tuner bull$#@!. These BMW tuners need to $#@!ing grow up and enjoy the game.
    Exactly, it's all a messed up game and the game is rigged. Go ahead and try and mention this on another forum ESS sponsors.... $.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Snertz Click here to enlarge

Jason used him and threw him to the curb. Mr. smarter than everyone else now has nowhere to go.

Hell, even I never had my entire post history removed from a board.

They simply got sick of $#@! and who can blame them? I said from the beginning this guy was a mistake and I was right.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Well I was permantently banned from Bimmerpost's engine sub-forum yesterday with no warnings. I did not break any rules at all and I know exactly why Ive been banned.

Recently a few ESS guys like IMG and m33 have been on every AA thread bashing their power numbers. This annoyed me so i decided to start posting there. Well we go into it a few times and the ESS guys always went to personal attacks instead of talking facts. I posted a VT600 dyno that wasnt even making 470whp and I also quoted Asbjorn's older posts mentioning how their high hp dyno cars have special tunes. They quickly deleted the thread after I posted that (the thread was going on for 3 days prior to that).

Again recently img mainly went on the attack and I again posted the dyno with AJ's quotes. Boom an hour later I was banned! LMAO.... It is obvious ESS is making demands and getting away with silencing things they do not like.

When all of this was happening Robert (PG) was emailing me arguments. I didnt want anything to do with him and simply asked him if he works for ESS as it looks like it. He started firing off emails with pages of stupid questions trying to act smarter then he is. I barely read them and I pretty much brushed it all off.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TaZaM3 Click here to enlarge
    He started firing off emails with pages of stupid questions trying to act smarter then he is. I barely read them and I pretty much brushed it all off.
    If he's so smart why is he stupid enough to leave pics of his blown motor in an unprotected directory for anyone to find while claiming it was not blown?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Well I was permantently banned from Bimmerpost's engine sub-forum yesterday with no warnings. I did not break any rules at all and I know exactly why Ive been banned.

Recently a few ESS guys like IMG and m33 have been on every AA thread bashing their power numbers. This annoyed me so i decided to start posting there. Well we go into it a few times and the ESS guys always went to personal attacks instead of talking facts. I posted a VT600 dyno that wasnt even making 470whp and I also quoted Asbjorn's older posts mentioning how their high hp dyno cars have special tunes. They quickly deleted the thread after I posted that (the thread was going on for 3 days prior to that).

Again recently img mainly went on the attack and I again posted the dyno with AJ's quotes. Boom an hour later I was banned! LMAO.... It is obvious ESS is making demands and getting away with silencing things they do not like.

When all of this was happening Robert (PG) was emailing me arguments. I didnt want anything to do with him and simply asked him if he works for ESS as it looks like it. He started firing off emails with pages of stupid questions trying to act smarter then he is. I barely read them and I pretty much brushed it all off.
    You did the right thing. Dont get pulled into PGs sandy vagina, just let it be. The best response to him is no response.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    If he's so smart why is he stupid enough to leave pics of his blown motor in an unprotected directory for anyone to find while claiming it was not blown?
    Oh shiet, is that how you found them? LMAO poor Robert.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    You did the right thing. Dont get pulled into PGs sandy vagina, just let it be. The best response to him is no response.
    Very true. I kept responding telling him to stop emailing me but of course that didn't work.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

im sorry, but thats too freakin funny. even AKH himself got warnings for defending himself Click here to enlarge how crazy is that place. its ok, sodomizing and the video proof on youtube cannot be banned and deleted Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by LostMarine; 06-01-2011 at 05:59 PM.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Very true. I kept responding telling him to stop emailing me but of course that didn't work.
    Post his e-mails, worked for me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Another thing I wanted to add about Robert. In his emails to me he kept saying he is neutral lmao and doesnt work for ESS. Yet every week he is personally dynoing someone else's M3 with all this data trying to prove other kits wrong. The guy takes a weather station everywhere with him lol...

An independent AA customer took his car to a dynopack dyno and posted his results. A week later PG made Drew take his car to a dynopack dyno and do runs as well to knock down the AA car. How dirty and neutral is that?
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Another thing I wanted to add about Robert. In his emails to me he kept saying he is neutral lmao and doesnt work for ESS. Yet every week he is personally dynoing someone else's M3 with all this data trying to prove other kits wrong. The guy takes a weather station everywhere with him lol...

An independent AA customer took his car to a dynopack dyno and posted his results. A week later PG made Drew take his car to a dynopack dyno and do runs as well to knock down the AA car. How dirty and neutral is that?
    How about when Drew posted solid Gintani dyno runs last year Robert drove his car down from Northern California to try to discredit the dynos? This is when the problems started as his car was in the low 500's and on its way out. Yet Mr. neutral never posted those dyno runs.

And Drew suddenly forgets the extremes these guy would go to in order to put him down? Forgets he insulted him as a father and said he takes poor care of his family: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...782#post139782

I would never forgive something like that but hey, what does it matter if someone insults you directly as a man and says you do a poor job raising your children when a few thousand dollars over a supercharger kit is at stake?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    How about when Drew posted solid Gintani dyno runs last year Robert drove his car down from Northern California to try to discredit the dynos? This is when the problems started as his car was in the low 500's and on its way out. Yet Mr. neutral never posted those dyno runs.

And Drew suddenly forgets the extremes these guy would go to in order to put him down? Forgets he insulted him as a father and said he takes poor care of his family: http://www.bimmerboost.com/showthrea...782#post139782

I would never forgive something like that but hey, what does it matter if someone insults you directly as a man and says you do a poor job raising your children when a few thousand dollars over a supercharger kit is at stake?
    Yes its unbelievable how all of these ESS guys are the same, plain delusional. Make up things, lie out of their teeth etc...
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Yes its unbelievable how all of these ESS guys are the same, plain delusional. Make up things, lie out of their teeth etc...
    I really don't get it but I think it stems at the top. They take their forum marketing so seriously that they have their sponsored cars (PG, DLSJ5, IMG, M33) who they market through just try to destroy and attack anyone else.

It's old, we are all sick of it. Gintani, now Active Autowerke, give it a rest.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Interesting thread... I had ringlands break on my stock m52b28 recently... But it had nothing to do with tuning... Just too much heat and I was running too much boost on pump gas lol.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

yea man i hear you i saw the thread and got into to words with some of those trolls. I also got some infractions for being a "troll" .Click here to enlarge
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by turbo325ii Click here to enlarge
    I had ringlands break on my stock m52b28 recently.
    If it is the second ringland I have heard that is pretty much always detonation.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by turbo325ii Click here to enlarge
    But it had nothing to do with tuning... Just too much heat and I was running too much boost on pump gas lol.
    You tuned it to run too much boost...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pencildick is on the attack at E46 now. He didn't like me calling out ESS so of course he had to take his whole day to type up a fee pages of manipulation again. Ive never seen someone invest so much time and thought into something like this. I thought I was bad but this guy makes me look like nothing.

He has his way if bending the truth with lots of words, it's incredible!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Pencildick is on the attack at E46 now. He didn't like me calling out ESS so of course he had to take his whole day to type up a fee pages of manipulation again. Ive never seen someone invest so much time and thought into something like this. I thought I was bad but this guy makes me look like nothing.

He has his way if bending the truth with lots of words, it's incredible!
    Dude, DUDE:

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Roman@ESS
    Im sorry you got banned from M3post Taza but im sure it had to do with you making over the top slanderous posts like you have done in this thread. Some websites allow this behavior and some do not. I would think being a savvy internet car forum member you would learn from the mistakes your friends have made when it comes to posting slander in vendors threads.
    I mean, HOLY $#@!.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast