Close

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    Dude i don't know if it's the pics or what, the rear end needs a drop i think. It stands higher than front end it seems.
    I hate slammed cars man, I wanted to keep the rake of the car. I think it makes the rear end look beefier when I have my 305s on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by boostedE92M3 Click here to enlarge
    I agree with you man, however with AA the only two issues I have are the following. First, they use an air to air intercooler which IMO doesn't work well with a supercharger setup. Second, the fact that they TUNE for meth. That is dangerous because if u run out of meth and u are running a meth file, you are asking for trouble. The reason I went with ESS is because they made the most power without using meth. Meth is great, but to tune for it, I donno about that. If your car hasn't had issues, then great. And your car isn't weak, M33 has cocky issues. He thinks he's king of the world, il give u that bro.

Anyway, this forum seems to have all the mature people on it, so let's keep it that way. Cheers fellas!
    Air to air is good if you look at it at an engineering aspect but air to water has it's flaws as well. Its a give and take for both but i like how my car has been and i am sure you happy too. As for tuning for meth they don't, only use meth for cooling the intake temps which leads to better performance. I am going to the dyno later this week i will do a video to show how the car performs with it off and the on. The only difference with meth on for is my temp stays cooler in hotter weather and with it off my temp goes up very little. Love the color i am changing my manifold color to a blue too.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    Air to air is good if you look at it at an engineering aspect but air to water has it's flaws as well. Its a give and take for both but i like how my car has been and i am sure you happy too. As for tuning for meth they don't, only use meth for cooling the intake temps which leads to better performance. I am going to the dyno later this week i will do a video to show how the car performs with it off and the on. The only difference with meth on for is my temp stays cooler in hotter weather and with it off my temp goes up very little. Love the color i am changing my manifold color to a blue too.
    Agreed man. I bought a snow performance meth kit for the sole purpose of cooling..In toronto, the summer time can get f***ing brutal hot and I heat soak in some cases. As long as you arent tuned for meth and use it for cooling, its all good

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

@akh23456Thanks for your input. Its better to dispell rumors early and often, especially when promulgated by 3rd parties that dont have all the facts.As for air-air its better for thos platform because water holds rje heat longer once heatsoaked. Its more beneficial in straight dragracing applications because its short burst and most use a drain and container, pack it with ice, and rinse/repeat/ recirculate after every run.For s65, air-air is best option. Temps dont drop as much initially, but stay lower over a longer period

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    @akh23456 Thanks for your input. Its better to dispell rumors early and often, especially when promulgated by 3rd parties that dont have all the facts.As for air-air its better for thos platform because water holds rje heat longer once heatsoaked. Its more beneficial in straight dragracing applications because its short burst and most use a drain and container, pack it with ice, and rinse/repeat/ recirculate after every run.For s65, air-air is best option. Temps dont drop as much initially, but stay lower over a longer period
    totally agree with you...its even good for 30 min or longer track sessions.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Wow. This thread is brutal. I have an ESS VT2-625 kit on my E92, and so far I've been very happy. Not saying ESS is the God of all the kits, but I never knew this happened? Are we sure it was their fault? if it was, I guess they arent good at tuning an S65 that doesn't have factory internals.

on a side note, Im surprised at how much hate there is towards them. Before I got banned on M3post (not for being a fanboy of ESS in case your wondering, it was for something unrelated), everyone loved and still loves ESS. Im shocked. But hey, you cant please everyone and not everyone will like you. It's all good. But Im glad I stumbled onto this thread, I always wondered what happen to PencilGeek's car
    Due to the lack of info and accountability we will never have all the pieces we need to come to a decisive conclusion.

This motor appears to have beaten itself to death. It held together pretty well due to the strength of RDsport's internals. Every tuner I sent this too said it was a tuning issue. They wanted to see more pictures as well as the oil analysis but we will never get those.

ESS makes great kits. This is a different project that due to the owner and what was being done did not work out and the errors have been swept under the rug.

What is funny is people criticize the time it is taking to finish my car yet this one has been sitting far longer...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im from Toronto, my forum name on M3post was UNNATRAL. Im using a different computer so all my pics are on my personal laptop. I built my car with IND. My car is the White E92 M3 with Atlantis Blue Brembos, Atlantis Blue Side Markers and Atlantis blue ESS manifold.
    I'm familiar with that car and believe we have pics here somewhere, it's gorgeous.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Nothing wrong with ess products, its their tactics. Like when they claimed 600rwhp through oem exhaust.
    Exactly, hate their tactics. They ruin BMW forums.

Through the stock exhaust on pump gas no less...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Im pretty sure AA tunes/relies on meth. Either way, doesn't matter to me. And thanks for the compliment Click here to enlarge
    They do not "rely" on it but they do tune for it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I'm familiar with that car and believe we have pics here somewhere, it's gorgeous.
    thanks sticky

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    can you tell me exactly what part of this izzy wrote?
    http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/b...ct-vs-6mt.html

seems to me, he says "I" a lot, but the "I" means you robert collins... so.. im confused.. you dont have people post for you? If only you had experience to go with your methodical data rep, i mean mis-representation...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

seems to me, he says "I" a lot, but the "I" means you robert collins... so.. im confused.. you dont have people post for you? If only you had experience to go with your methodical data rep, i mean mis-representation...
    Click here to enlarge the whole thing seems like it to me. Remember when they claimed 10 mph difference between dct and 6mt.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No

6speed is filled with idiots in the BMW section. Don't waste your time.

I'm amazed people sit there and create threads using my name for attention though, flattering. I also like how there is no quote from me to support anything in there. Right, I'm supposedly the guy who says shift speeds don't have any effect when I preach about the shift speed of the DCT all the time and anyone can do a search here to see that. Retards...

Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    6speed is filled with idiots in the BMW section. Don't waste your time.

I'm amazed people sit there and create threads using my name for attention though, flattering. I also like how there is no quote from me to support anything in there. Right, I'm supposedly the guy who says shift speeds don't have any effect when I preach about the shift speed of the DCT all the time and anyone can do a search here to see that. Retards...
    Not to burst that guy's bubble, but doesn't the shift mode ONLY affect the "harshness" of the shift? It doesn't slow the mechanics of the gearbox - and BMW has never claimed it would. From my experience, putting it in a "lower" mode just makes the shift feel softer - it definitely doesn't take any longer to shift gears... It just isn't applying as much power between them, right?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    Not to burst that guy's bubble, but doesn't the shift mode ONLY affect the "harshness" of the shift? It doesn't slow the mechanics of the gearbox - and BMW has never claimed it would. From my experience, putting it in a "lower" mode just makes the shift feel softer - it definitely doesn't take any longer to shift gears... It just isn't applying as much power between them, right?
    I now remember why I haven't signed up for any other forum - it's almost insane stupidity...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by evolve Click here to enlarge
    It's quite depressing to see the never ending tuner wars.

You can expect a few things here and there with any tuner but this just has just gone on for long enough.

You know who can end this?

You - The public, by not accepting the propoganda from where ever it is you think it comes from.

This has all just taken the fun out of the BMW tuning scene.

I guarantee you others just sit back and laugh at the levels of maturity shown.
    Quoted and resurrected for truth.

Amen to Evolve and the infinite wisdom.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by inlineS54B32 Click here to enlarge
    I think it just changes the line pressure and that affects how hard the clutches are engaged.

I haven't seen anything that shows different shift speed numbers or anything of that sort for each mode.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    bump to show how far we have come and how this car STILL doesn't run

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    bump to show how far we have come and how this car STILL doesn't run
    over 2 years no updates.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    over 2 years no updates.
    And people have a problem with my project? L O L

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    gotta give him credit though, he single handedly ruined the entire online M3 tuning scene..it takes a special kind of something to be able to do that lmao
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    gotta give him credit though, he single handedly ruined the entire online M3 tuning scene..it takes a special kind of something to be able to do that lmao
    If he had that power I wouldn't exist. He single handedly did nothing except allow me to take power.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)

If he had that power I wouldn't exist. He single handedly did nothing except allow me to take power.
    it's not even that, like he just ruined all the fun and created a whole stupid rivalry in the community for no reason, that's so $#@!ing annoying. there was no need for all the bull$#@!.
    '08 535xi - fbo

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2084 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rawad1017 Click here to enlarge
    it's not even that, like he just ruined all the fun and created a whole stupid rivalry in the community for no reason, that's so $#@!ing annoying. there was no need for all the bull$#@!.
    Right on. Pointless nonsense out of spite and jealousy. Old men lol...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    is Pencilgeek regular guy??

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast