Close

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Sorry for that thread Jack but I couldn't PM you ejaz. We spoke before via email about some varis parts. Could you email some prices on there hood(vented race one) and there gnarly rear defuser and shipping into states. Really want those parts just not sure if it worth it come winter.

Prodigy0201@hotmail.com

Mario

Nawafs car looking sweet. Going to blind people with that orange.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Sorry for that thread Jack but I couldn't PM you ejaz. We spoke before via email about some varis parts. Could you email some prices on there hood(vented race one) and there gnarly rear defuser and shipping into states. Really want those parts just not sure if it worth it come winter.

Prodigy0201@hotmail.com

Mario

Nawafs car looking sweet. Going to blind people with that orange.
    Roger that! I didn't know that was you Mario Click here to enlarge

Yeah Nawafs car does look gorgeous in that color
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    We need new pics!

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ccsykes Click here to enlarge
    We need new pics!
    Coming in a few hours. Yesterday couldn't take pics cos everything was in the oven.
    Click here to enlarge

EURO 04 M3 Current Mods:GC DAs, Eibach Sways, PF RTAB's, RE RCAs, INTRAVEE II, Black Roundels, ///MFEST Badges, Depo's, Screen protector for NAV display, VCSL Bumper + Race Lip & CF Trunk & CF Rear Diffusor, DIETZ TV in Motion, SS= V1 Headers + catless pipes + X-Pipe + SS Sport Exhaust, Z8 Starter Button, Lamin-X, OEM CSL interior, OEM CSL Steering, OEM CSL Intake, OEM CSL Roof, MSS54HP + OEM CSL Tune, BBS CH's, LIGHTWERKZ, 355mm ST40 BBK, BW Oil Cooler....

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    pic pic pic pic Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    LOL Nawaf you can take all the pics you want on Saturday yourself.

I'll take pics today inshaAllah. Im sorry folks the weather is too hot! temps up to 125f with 70%+ humidity so people just get on with the work. I apologize sincerely about the lack of pics. I will do better and get some pics today. Cheers.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    UPDATE:

Hello Fellas. I have to apologize for the delay in updates. There were a number of delays, Ramadan, EID, OEM PArts orders and the ever increasing parts order from Nawaf to us/HPF. The parts from HPF will be here first week of October approx. Everything is ready and I'll post a list of parts once the are on the way. Only waiting on the ROLL cage Click here to enlarge

OK so here are pics of the car. Its being put together and taken to mechanical to do the stage 2 install. Once the other parts arrive from HPF we will complete all hardware, test the car, then bring it back to the body shop for the subframe reinforcement and Full final polishing of the car. Car will be done before thursday and be at the mechanical work shop by Saturday. Nawaf Arrives tomorrow so this will be fun Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Ignore the red interior gentlemen, thats getting replaced Click here to enlarge

More updates with pics to come tomorrow.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    wo0o0o0o0o0o0ow loooooooks SeXy i Love you my M3 Click here to enlarge
    thanks all for the comments and wait till the project is over Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPFNAWAF Click here to enlarge
    wo0o0o0o0o0o0ow loooooooks SeXy i Love you my M3 Click here to enlarge
    thanks all for the comments and wait till the project is over Click here to enlarge
    LOL Cool Bro. See you tomorrow Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    What is the timetable for completion?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What is the timetable for completion?
    Car should be assembled by today. Just got off the phone from the paint shop and their working on it. I want to get it to the mechanical shop by Saturday, latest Sunday as it'll be back to the body shop later for the finishing and subframe. We will be installing the turbokit and oil cooler etc but there are a lot of parts which are in the second HPF shipment. This shipment is ready to go but I asked HPF to send everything together so we dont have to pay for two seperate shipments.

The cage and seats will be ready by first week of october and should be in Bahrain by second week of october. ST40 kit is ready to be shipped and also with HPF including many other parts Click here to enlarge

Projected completion end of October or earlier if everything goes smooth and no more 3rd party delays.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

More pics...........Cars coming along good. Their trying their best to put it together and finish by Saturday or Sunday but we wont hurry as we want everything done right. Its looking great so far Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Another Customers car in from Saudi for some touch up work and fender rolling. All done for collection on Saturday
    Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    nice looking m3.

do the walls and ceiling touch eachother, it seems the wall is open.

how do you work there, dust dirt should be collecting in your shop on the cars and car parts....the shop looks dirty and reminds me of a stable. time to clean up and close the wall.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    nice looking m3.

do the walls and ceiling touch eachother, it seems the wall is open.

how do you work there, dust dirt should be collecting in your shop on the cars and car parts....the shop looks dirty and reminds me of a stable. time to clean up and close the wall.
    Bro Everything closes. Nawafs cars been parked for a few weeks so its dusty. Wait till you see it in 2-3 days and once when its completed. They had the doors open because cars were being moved in and out. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Ejaz, brotha! Car is looking great man! Your cage is going to be here early!!! I'll have it here on friday afternoon....likely ship your order out Monday or tuesday next week!

I really dig that silver M with the gold classics...great fitment!
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - branden@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPFBranden Click here to enlarge
    Ejaz, brotha! Car is looking great man! Your cage is going to be here early!!! I'll have it here on friday afternoon....likely ship your order out Monday or tuesday next week!

I really dig that silver M with the gold classics...great fitment!
    Branden,

I cant thank you enough for the support you have showed us! Thats great great news. I will email you later.

That silver M is indeed gorgeous! Im talking to him about an HPF STG 1 Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    wow those are some hot m3's!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Yukohama Click here to enlarge
    wow those are some hot m3's!
    Thanks Bro. You aint seen nothing yet! Wait till I start taking pics with my new camera Click here to enlarge Im still learning as Im new to DSLR's. Just got myself a T3i which should be good enough for my purposes with the standard lens and the 1.8 50mm.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by 0-60Motorsports Click here to enlarge
    Branden,

I cant thank you enough for the support you have showed us! Thats great great news. I will email you later.

That silver M is indeed gorgeous! Im talking to him about an HPF STG 1 Click here to enlarge
    Its our pleasure man, anything you need feel free to hit me up!

Yeah that silver M needs some justification for the burly tires/wheels.
    Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    HorsepowerFreaks.com
    12905 NE Airport Way
    Portland, OR 97230
    (503) 256-5600
    BMW Performance Parts
    Product questions or to purchase - branden@horsepowerfreaks.com

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HPFBranden Click here to enlarge
    Its our pleasure man, anything you need feel free to hit me up!

Yeah that silver M needs some justification for the burly tires/wheels.
    LOL Cheers Bro and I agree about the Silver M
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Nawafs car looks great... Can't wait to see her finished with stage 2 HPF kit.

Great work Ejaz... I trust you more than I trust myself when it comes to cars!

I can make use of a HPF stage 1 kit Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thanks for the updates looking good ..
    Click here to enlarge

Time Attack ///MZ4

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ///power Click here to enlarge
    Nawafs car looks great... Can't wait to see her finished with stage 2 HPF kit.

Great work Ejaz... I trust you more than I trust myself when it comes to cars!

I can make use of a HPF stage 1 kit Click here to enlarge
    Thanks Bro! Pleasure working on your car. We'll take some pics once my cars done next week.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by basar13 Click here to enlarge
    Thanks for the updates looking good ..
    Thanks Brother more updates soon Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Cars coming along good! Almost done. Polishing should have been completed after I left today so will post more pics of the car tomorrow.

here are some pis of polishing in progress.......
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

More to come soon........
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    And the oem parts finally arrived after weeks of waiting. The car looks almost complete and all thats remaining is roof rails, front plate holder, side mirrors, door moldings, side skirts, front grill and side gills and little polishing. All these parts just need to be mounted and fitted so hopefully by the end of the day this will all be done and tomorrow will be final polishing and flat bedding to Ultimate who will do the turbo install with us.

Here are the pics..........
    Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast