Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Iran planning on closing down their open internet.

http://uk.gizmodo.com/5806536/iran-p...-open-internet

This won't sit well with a lot of people there. Really Iran, trying to control your people under the guise of religion will only get you so far before you have another revolution on your hands.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scourge82 Click here to enlarge
    http://uk.gizmodo.com/5806536/iran-p...-open-internet

This won't sit well with a lot of people there. Really Iran, trying to control your people under the guise of religion will only get you so far before you have another revolution on your hands.
    That is very scary and sad to hear..
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

They are trying to get Sorena to stop posting here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    They are trying to get Sorena to stop posting here Click here to enlarge
    $#@! he lives there. That sucks....
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Sorena better fight back, do it for the love of cars!
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

That sucks. I hope Sorena's cars don't get destroyed by the mobs when the madness goes down.......

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    That sucks. I hope Sorena's cars don't get destroyed by the mobs when the madness goes down.......
    Seriously, I think one of his cars was vandalized or damaged recently, right? He needs to get them exported...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by leo985i Click here to enlarge
    Or by the US bombing them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Sorena come down here Click here to enlarge
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Haha, thanks guys Click here to enlarge

their open internet
    Dude show me what's our open Internet ? most sites can't be accessed from here, they are filtered. I don't call it an open Internet.
    But most people use really HIGH-TECH anti filtering programs, I mean really high-tech, once someone in goverment admitted that they are amazed how some CPU-brain dudes could design these great programs in such short period.
    the only available way for government to close Internet is shutting down the whole Internet in Iran which really doesn't sound logic since most Banks and other corporations will be damaged really hard.

even if they shut down it i still can post my annoying comments here, i can connect to Internet with satellite but it's not easy to use.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DarkPhantom Click here to enlarge
    Seriously, I think one of his cars was vandalized or damaged recently, right? He needs to get them exported...
    Yes, one sweet heart in army broke my 911 side window and mirror.
    it was a funny situation though, during the protest everyone was running away from army because they were beating the $#@! out of people then i saw that soldier is breaking the mirror and he turned and saw me. with my look he realized i may be the pissed off owner so he started running toward army and I ran after him. Everyone was saying "what the $#@! are you doing ? don't run that way, you should run this way" , even the commander of the army seemed shocked, i believe he was thinking " what the $#@! is this idiot doing ? why he's running toward us ? "
    anyway I was lucky someone because someone grabbed me and dragged to somewhere safe, it could have ended really bad.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Sorena come down here Click here to enlarge
    though living here is hard it's hard to decide. loving my country is in my blood i think, though my grand father was executed after the revolution and my father was threated to be lucked up he didn't leave country and stayed. to prove my father that I'm his son, i won't leave.
    I still love my screwed country, i love my weak people that can't stand and get their rights, I still love them.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    though living here is hard it's hard to decide. loving my country is in my blood i think, though my grand father was executed after the revolution and my father was threated to be lucked up he didn't leave country and stayed. to prove my father that I'm his son, i won't leave.
    I still love my screwed country, i love my weak people that can't stand and get their rights, I still love them.
    I got to say i admire your position Sorena. most people would just desert their country when it goes wrong. But as long as their is people fighting for change the spark is always there. You just need people to turn it into a huge fire.
    2010 335i Coupe Le Mans Blue
    *JB4 Powered*

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

you could always love your country still from somewhere a little less volatile,

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Scourge82 Click here to enlarge
    I got to say i admire your position Sorena. most people would just desert their country when it goes wrong.
    Honestly I can't judge the people who leave, my life condition is way better than average people so I can't say they don't the right thing by leaving, because they do.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    you could always love your country still from somewhere a little less volatile,
    It's easy to say man, but not easy to do. You have to note that Iranian people are more emotional about their Home and family and that makes things harder.

When I was hired by Total, for about a year I had to move to Paris. It was the most successful part of my life from career point, but it was also my least favorite part of life. in every single moment of that year I always felt I was a stranger though they were friendly people.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

yeah, i hear ya. same reason i havent left jersey yet ( not quite the same, but getting there Click here to enlarge )

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

2 out of 2 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    You know what's funny? In the good ole US of A they are discussing internet kill switches and who knows how much our internet is censored that we never see. Youtube controls what videos you watch and Google controls what you find.

We are manipulated and controlled as well just in a much more seamless fashion.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

You know what's funny? In the good ole US of A they are discussing internet kill switches and who knows how much our internet is censored that we never see. Youtube controls what videos you watch and Google controls what you find.

We are manipulated and controlled as well just in a much more seamless fashion.
    There is a difference though between what we can see here and what you can see say, in syria. You gotta admit we have more internet freedom here; albeit not complete 100% freedom but pretty close.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Sorena use TOR (http://www.torproject.org/)
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

3 out of 3 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    magh bar jomhuri eslami

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    There is a difference though between what we can see here and what you can see say, in syria. You gotta admit we have more internet freedom here; albeit not complete 100% freedom but pretty close.
    Oh absolutely, we have far more freedom just that we aren't the home of the free we portray ourselves as.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Oh absolutely, we have far more freedom just that we aren't the home of the free we portray ourselves as.
    True. It may slowly start moving in a worse direction for us here. Unless Ron Paul gets elected in 2012

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2066 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    True. It may slowly start moving in a worse direction for us here. Unless Ron Paul gets elected in 2012
    Who knows what will happen. I can definitely say I am concerned about our liberties and what is happening with this country.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

I have been concerned about our liberties ever since myspace opened shop.

That bull$#@! needs to stop.

Click here to enlarge