Close

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    i ended up just ordering the "is"..i got every single option lol ..alpine white with coral red interior..i also opted for the 19s...i been checking around a couple of z4 forums but it seems a majority of them arent really into doing pulls with their cars so i couldnt find any straight direct answers about safest setups to get to 380whp and tq...how much power would i get out of an intake jb4 and a downpipe? im not trying to be the fastest of any sort i just wanted some extra powers so i can spank a couple of my friends : )

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by infamousdru Click here to enlarge
    i ended up just ordering the "is"..i got every single option lol ..alpine white with coral red interior..i also opted for the 19s...i been checking around a couple of z4 forums but it seems a majority of them arent really into doing pulls with their cars so i couldnt find any straight direct answers about safest setups to get to 380whp and tq...how much power would i get out of an intake jb4 and a downpipe? im not trying to be the fastest of any sort i just wanted some extra powers so i can spank a couple of my friends : )
    congrats man,
    contact Terry@BMS, he's a vendor here.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    no doubt...thanks man

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2108 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by infamousdru Click here to enlarge
    Congrats! When does it come in?

You will be able to get up to 380 whp, the question will be if you want meth and such and what your supporting mods will be. Terry@BMS will help you out.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Jb4/procede plus meth will net you an easy 400+ Whp.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12