Close

Results 1 to 22 of 22
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No

    Active Autowerke now offering a 3 year warranty on all the parts in their supercharger kit

    I believe this is the longest warranty of any E92 SC kit manufacturer? ESS offers 2 years, Gintani offered me 1 (although it was comprehensive, not just SC parts) and I don't know what VF offers because VF still isn't on the market.

    Cool of Active to stand behind their parts offering the longest warranty in the industry although we still don't know what happened with how Active handled that S65 failure:


    Active Autowerke E9X M3 Supercharger Kit Now Comes with 3 Year Warranty on All Components in the system!
    Click here to enlarge

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    boston
    Posts
    565
    Rep Points
    389.4
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    nice, thumbs up
    m3

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Didn't they always have this or was it 2 years. There kits and service are top notch.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Didn't they always have this or was it 2 years. There kits and service are top notch.
    Think it was 2 years. 3 years is now the longest of anyone, very very commendable.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Another one of my friends just got there 1.5 s54 kit. No meth/little less boost. Tried to get him here. He's m3forum poster.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Another one of my friends just got there 1.5 s54 kit. No meth/little less boost. Tried to get him here. He's m3forum poster.
    Why didn't he go with the higher boost setup?

    I didn't realize they had a 1.5.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    He got a steal on used setup. Like 2 months old or something. I don't know he doesn't really run the car or anything. All he needs is meth/more boost.

    Ghostjpm3 is his name. Sick car. Most people I know like parking lot pimping. That's why there cars is mint. I beat mine to death and it shows. Lol

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    All 1.5 is there larger intercooler option I believe.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    He got a steal on used setup. Like 2 months old or something. I don't know he doesn't really run the car or anything. All he needs is meth/more boost.

    Ghostjpm3 is his name. Sick car. Most people I know like parking lot pimping. That's why there cars is mint. I beat mine to death and it shows. Lol
    Ah, if he got it used for a great deal makes total sense.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Sick deal!!!

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Encino,CA
    Posts
    8,040
    Rep Points
    5,733.7
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    58


    Yes Reputation No
    wow 3 years huh, thats pretty much like factory bumper to bumper warranty. Good move, I have to give them props.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

    It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    136
    Rep Points
    193.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Cool of Active to stand behind their parts offering the longest warranty in the industry although we still don't know what happened with how Active handled that S65 failure:
    I thought everyone else got memory lapse, but I knew I could count on you, Sticky.
    Great parts warranty, agreed. But what are the SC parts worth if the rest of your car is laid out over the last 1/4mi of highway? What happened? Did they change anything in the kit since? Did they since change the tune? These are the things I would want to know before I considered this kit and I'm sure I'm not alone.... yeah, I know, I'm a party pooper.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by NatAsp-M3 Click here to enlarge
    I thought everyone else got memory lapse, but I knew I could count on you, Sticky.
    Great parts warranty, agreed. But what are the SC parts worth if the rest of your car is laid out over the last 1/4mi of highway? What happened? Did they change anything in the kit since? Did they since change the tune? These are the things I would want to know before I considered this kit and I'm sure I'm not alone.... yeah, I know, I'm a party pooper.
    You aren't a party pooper, and I have been left wondering about this as well. I get the feeling Active hopes people stop talking about it. I want to know what happened and they never confronted or explained it.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    17
    Rep Points
    23.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You aren't a party pooper, and I have been left wondering about this as well. I get the feeling Active hopes people stop talking about it. I want to know what happened and they never confronted or explained it.
    Yhea... All they said is that they cannot say anything lol.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by stega Click here to enlarge
    Yhea... All they said is that they cannot say anything lol.
    I promise you I won't forget about it Click here to enlarge

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Yes Reputation No
    i like to know as well what happened any insider info sticky?
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    i like to know as well what happened any insider info sticky?
    This is really all we know: http://www.bimmerboost.com/content.p...3-S65-V8-Motor

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    22
    Rep Points
    17.2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    They continually rise above all of the little girl back and forth and they will remain the same which bothers many of yo. YOU hardly ever see,here Active get onto message boards and critizing others.

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    HELL
    Posts
    2,357
    Rep Points
    768.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Make it more appealing. Some people want extra insureance.

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kiloil Click here to enlarge
    They continually rise above all of the little girl back and forth and they will remain the same which bothers many of yo. YOU hardly ever see,here Active get onto message boards and critizing others.
    It isn't about criticizing others, we are asking for info on what happened not asking them to bash anyone.

    I agree, they are classy and I like that. They responded to the attacks against them as of late quite well.

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1,166
    Rep Points
    1,746.4
    Mentioned
    61 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    18


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by kiloil Click here to enlarge
    They continually rise above all of the little girl back and forth and they will remain the same which bothers many of yo. YOU hardly ever see,here Active get onto message boards and critizing others.
    i respect active alot they have made a great kit...i just like to know but i figure if it was due to their kit more kits would have blown up by now.
    F10 M5 : ??????
    E90 M3: 11.2 126.7 with a 1.8 60ft Street Tires, Stock Interior,DSC on

  22. #22
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,488
    Rep Points
    32,174.7
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by akh23456 Click here to enlarge
    i respect active alot they have made a great kit...i just like to know but i figure if it was due to their kit more kits would have blown up by now.
    That's true and there certainly is a reasonable explanation, we just don't know why Active has not provided it.

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •