Close

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 90
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    104
    Rep Points
    66.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hey, you know what? I just realized the initial post pointed to this thread but was CENSORED! It took someone else to point them to the bimmerforums thread that referenced back here. Cool. I guess the mods really don't like competing forums over there. Sheesh.

    Anyhoo, good job Sticky.

    Cheers everyone.

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ersin Click here to enlarge
    Hey, you know what? I just realized the initial post pointed to this thread but was CENSORED! It took someone else to point them to the bimmerforums thread that referenced back here. Cool. I guess the mods really don't like competing forums over there. Sheesh.

    Anyhoo, good job Sticky.

    Cheers everyone.
    Thank you.

    Actually, it's personal, Jason specifically targets me with censorship to try to prevent us from succeeding. Classy guy, how is that working out for him?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    104
    Rep Points
    66.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Thank you.

    Actually, it's personal, Jason specifically targets me with censorship to try to prevent us from succeeding. Classy guy, how is that working out for him?
    I kinda figured it was him. Wasn't sure though until you confirmed. Trying to prevent another site from succeeding is petty. The Internets are big enough for everybody. Click here to enlarge


    Cheers.

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ersin Click here to enlarge
    I kinda figured it was him. Wasn't sure though until you confirmed. Trying to prevent another site from succeeding is petty. The Internets are big enough for everybody. Click here to enlarge
    Exactly.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Sticky since we are on the topic. What are you getting done to your motor to keep it bullet proof?
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky since we are on the topic. What are you getting done to your motor to keep it bullet proof?
    That will go in a separate thread and I will post updates very, VERY soon. Look for it next week....
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    That will go in a separate thread and I will post updates very, VERY soon. Look for it next week....
    I look foward to this coming week then good sir.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Bay Area
    Posts
    977
    Rep Points
    779.1
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    gotta have one of these in the thread if we're going to talk about the best from bavaria...
    Click here to enlarge

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    Ha ha. They called this place a war zone.
    i thought he was referencing bf.c

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    10
    Rep Points
    7.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by dreikraft Click here to enlarge
    gotta have one of these in the thread if we're going to talk about the best from bavaria...
    Click here to enlarge


    i thought he was referencing bf.c
    Great motor. I don't think bfc is, but e46f.com sure is.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    5,171
    Rep Points
    526.1
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    I agree with that statement.
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    2,186
    Rep Points
    2,134.5
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    22


    Yes Reputation No
    nice write up
    Current:
    14 Viper TA
    Wsir - 1:28:9
    Buttonwillow C13 - 1:54:1

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    104
    Rep Points
    66.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    Sticky since we are on the topic. What are you getting done to your motor to keep it bullet proof?
    Kevlar fenders, titanium radiator and a ceramic plated hood. Wait. What? Um, nevermind.

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    This is too good:

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Prince of Persia
    Why was he banned? He definitely can write and knows his stuffs!
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Radiation Joe
    Anyone who contributes meaningfully to this forum gets banned. He's not the only one that's been chased out. If you don't pray to the God of BMW, they'll find a way to get you out. Having anything but a politically correct vocabulary will even get you kicked out for a while.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    20
    Rep Points
    18.1
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    That's a great read! I liked the BMW vs Porsche section especially. I still remember when the M3 GTR was first released, and it's short and dramatic racing season.

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Ilia@IND Click here to enlarge
    That's a great read! I liked the BMW vs Porsche section especially. I still remember when the M3 GTR was first released, and it's short and dramatic racing season.
    What makes that part really special IMO is that BMW won this year with the V8. It really illustrates why Porsche tried to stop BMW from running the V8.

    I understand why BMW had to pull out after the rule change since they realized how long the development time would be before they had a production M3 with a V8.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    54
    Rep Points
    35.0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Great writeup for sure! Thanks for taking the time to put that in writing for us.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by gixxer_kidd Click here to enlarge
    Great writeup for sure! Thanks for taking the time to put that in writing for us.
    My pleasure, I enjoy doing this kind of stuff.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -92.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Sticky i say you should make a poll about Bmw's new direction about engines
    it's good to know how many owners prefer more MPG than more power

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -92.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    My pleasure, I enjoy doing this kind of stuff.
    lucky us, we got you

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by HeroSina Click here to enlarge
    Sticky i say you should make a poll about Bmw's new direction about engines
    it's good to know how many owners prefer more MPG than more power
    I'm working on something regarding that.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    123
    Rep Points
    143.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    awesome sticky.... now request from me??? please please please do a Supercharger comparison, especially the advantages and disadvantages of each charger, also you could look @ flow and exlain the differences in boost pressure from each charger.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beedub Click here to enlarge
    awesome sticky.... now request from me??? please please please do a Supercharger comparison, especially the advantages and disadvantages of each charger, also you could look @ flow and exlain the differences in boost pressure from each charger.
    You are asking me to start World War III?
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,618
    Rep Points
    -92.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    123
    Rep Points
    143.3
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    You are asking me to start World War III?
    seriously??? this would genuinely cause a problem?? wow people may need to search ebay for " A life". i think it would be a great piece, especially for people like myself who dont understand the pro's and cons of different types of units!! i not talking about doing a VS, im talking about a constructive piece of the differences and potential pitfalls of EACH unit.

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    120,377
    Rep Points
    32,769.4
    Mentioned
    2133 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    328



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by beedub Click here to enlarge
    seriously??? this would genuinely cause a problem?? wow people may need to search ebay for " A life". i think it would be a great piece, especially for people like myself who dont understand the pro's and cons of different types of units!! i not talking about doing a VS, im talking about a constructive piece of the differences and potential pitfalls of EACH unit.
    I was joking... I think it would be a good piece.

    I plan on doing an S54 forced induction guide it just is a ton of work.
    Chrome Space Bar Issue: http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...338#post738338


    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •