Close

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Commander, I will make vids, no worries. Pleasure to make vids. Even w/o a video, you cant claim anything. But the vids will make you hurt even more.

meanwhile, if you want my E36 M3 / E46 M3 against a stage 3 hppp, tell your friend in Istanbul to race me. I will allow him to start 10 car lengths in front of me. Promise. I will give him 10 car lenghts to start. That may allure.

Commander, you need to use your brain, just remember my 5.04 s E46 M3 video from october 2010. 8 months ago I ve put a video with 10 runs, and final run 5.04 sec. So I did put a S54 video.

After 8 months of R&D, a new record came, and it will have its own video as well. 8 months of intensive R&D and thanks God, we did better.

You need to get used to the fact that my M3s put down faster times than all your turbo m3s.

Worst news for you: will work harder to go sub 4.49s.
    E36 M3 Euro TT 60-130 mph 4.49 s
    E46 M3 3.6L TT 60-130 mph 4.22 s
    All Wheel drive M3 Twin Turbo
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Twinturbom3 Click here to enlarge
    Commander, I will make vids, no worries. Pleasure to make vids. Even w/o a video, you cant claim anything. But the vids will make you hurt even more.

meanwhile, if you want my E36 M3 / E46 M3 against a stage 3 hppp, tell your friend in Istanbul to race me. I will allow him to start 10 car lengths in front of me. Promise. I will give him 10 car lenghts to start. That may allure.

Commander, you need to use your brain, just remember my 5.04 s E46 M3 video from october 2010. 8 months ago I ve put a video with 10 runs, and final run 5.04 sec. So I did put a S54 video.

After 8 months of R&D, a new record came, and it will have its own video as well. 8 months of intensive R&D and thanks God, we did better.

You need to get used to the fact that my M3s put down faster times than all your turbo m3s.

Worst news for you: will work harder to go sub 4.49s.
    Hey guys, lets all chip in and agree to fly commander to Turkey and have him bring a vbox.. I'll throw down $200.. who's with me. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Batta,

tell your friend in Istanbul to race me, the one with a hpp stage 3, and we will see the results.

I promise to start 10 car lengths behind.

my 60-130 mph takes 199 meters.

a hppp stage 3 with a 6,8 s will take 320-330 meters.

Difference is 100-130 meters. this is 330 -350 feet difference from 60 to 130 mph.

Dont act like a child and bash on bimmerboost over the biased forum.

Just please your stage 3 friend to race me.
    Yeah, promise to start 10 car lengths behind. Cause ten cars make 45 meters, no problems.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Lol Mert...8months of r&d because you blew up your car lol. Take pics today or you're just a pile of lies. I do remember the crappy old videos...looked slow. Go take more.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    Lol Mert...8months of r&d because you blew up your car lol. Take pics today or you're just a pile of lies. I do remember the crappy old videos...looked slow. Go take more.
    Dude can apparently afford to have people work for him, build all these 'super fast cars' and yet cannot afford a simple gopro or camera? Dudes suspect as hell and has a reputation that only reinforces that sceptisim. I wouldn't believe a word he says... and he's spun such a web of lies and deciept that even if he did run a 4.9 60-130 and had a full camera crew there, 5 go pro's in the car, a Vbox and what not.. someone would say he manipulated something, or did something.. he will never be believed.. you'd think he'd just do it for his own enjoyment since no one else cares at this point

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ZooyorQ Click here to enlarge
    Dude can apparently afford to have people work for him, build all these 'super fast cars' and yet cannot afford a simple gopro or camera? Dudes suspect as hell and has a reputation that only reinforces that sceptisim. I wouldn't believe a word he says... and he's spun such a web of lies and deciept that even if he did run a 4.9 60-130 and had a full camera crew there, 5 go pro's in the car, a Vbox and what not.. someone would say he manipulated something, or did something.. he will never be believed.. you'd think he'd just do it for his own enjoyment since no one else cares at this point
    you dont have to believe.

my time is published here, m3forum, and 6speed.

Ignore all these forums, just tell the stage 3 m3 to race me.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Commanderwiggin Click here to enlarge
    The E36 M3 never blew in the last 8 months, you learn this from the hppp sources in Istanbul.

If my 5.04 s video was slow, your head must be high. Sorry for you.

5.04 s run was videod, and verified.

Slow ha. Yes it was slow thats why I broke my own record and set a 4.49 s.

Now for me the 4.49 s is slow, yeah thats slow and thats why I will work to go sub 4.49 s.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    look at me, look at me, look at me.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TwinturboM3
    I bang the chickens on my farm 60-130 times a day.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Funkboy316 Click here to enlarge
    look at me, look at me, look at me.

want to look at your vbox data, if you can dare to.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    want to look at your vbox data, if you can dare to.
    when are you going to get it thru your pea sized brain that i dont give a rats ass about vbox date, never have and never will, dont care about track data either. its a car, i drive it.....period.

you know what though...since you dont have video, im going to make a new cartoon video just for you buddy.
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    when are you going to get it thru your pea sized brain that i dont give a rats ass about vbox date, never have and never will, dont care about track data either. its a car, i drive it.....period.
    I am sure you would love to have a fast 60-130 or 60-160 mph m3.

If you would not want a fast m3, you would not put a hpppp turbo kit on it. Would you?

Stop the game, be real, have the balls and show your times. You cant, I would not want to show a 7- 8 second run with a vert after spending money on it.

You guys act like the lawyers of hppp and have no performance related proof.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Exactly, we don't want old content.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am sure you would love to have a fast 60-130 or 60-160 mph m3.

If you would not want a fast m3, you would not put a hpppp turbo kit on it. Would you?

Stop the game, be real, have the balls and show your times. You cant, I would not want to show a 7- 8 second run with a vert after spending money on it.

You guys act like the lawyers of hppp and have no performance related proof.

look at me, look at me!
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There is a ton of truth here.

Why there are not detailed pictures, videos, or... anything really, is beyond me.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    To many noobs here. Including new hpf owners. Go do your research about mert. He lied for years. Now everything is truth?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There is a ton of truth here.

Why there are not detailed pictures, videos, or... anything really, is beyond me.
    i agree with you, for someone who is demanding proof from others, he really doesnt have much except v-box data from a motorcyle or something
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I am worried Mert...worried that I will have to wait months before I finally see your car in action...take a video of the car running today and I will believe you. Otherwise quit being a douche and stfu.

EDIT: Pictures, videos and details on your S54 built twin turbo M3 on nitrous...this is what I want to see...otherwise you're just all show and no go.
    I think we would all agree these details are necessary.

Personally, Mert, with your reputation, the duty is to go ABOVE AND BEYOND what anyone else would need to do.

I don't really understand why we don't have all these details for both cars. A little less focus on swinging a 60-130 sack around and how about some details on the cars themselves?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BattaM3 Click here to enlarge
    To many noobs here. Including new hpf owners. Go do your research about mert. He lied for years. Now everything is truth?
    Am I missing something? I don't recall anyone believing him.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Am I missing something? I don't recall anyone believing him.
    Exactly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i agree with you, for someone who is demanding proof from others, he really doesnt have much except v-box data from a motorcyle or something
    A big thumbs up to that.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    funkboy316,

I dont demand proof from others. Period.

In this world, anyone whoever has a 60-130 time must get it verified. Period. Me or you or whoever must get verification. Period. Its the procedure.

If the time is not verified, such as taza's, its invalid.

I dont want any verification from you or others. I tell you to awake your m3 friend here, so I will race a stage 3. A difference of 130 feet till 130 mph.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2130 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    funkboy316,

I dont demand proof from others. Period.

In this world, anyone whoever has a 60-130 time must get it verified. Period. Me or you or whoever must get verification. Period. Its the procedure.

If the time is not verified, such as taza's, its invalid.

I dont want any verification from you or others. I tell you to awake your m3 friend here, so I will race a stage 3. A difference of 130 feet till 130 mph.
    Forget the racing other people in Turkey stuff for a minute.

Yes, the file checks out, but that does not prove it is your run or your car. Unfortunately, with you, people are going to be very skeptical of any claims put forth.

So, once again, pictures, videos, and some actual details on your cars would help. Not things from months/years ago, but from today.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    haters, lovers, neutral ones,

I cant reply forever. As promised will put photos and video. (just ordered a vbox lite)

But wont be arguing here or there.

Rather than arguing, I will work harder to dive under 4.49 s

A sub 4.49 s run requires a lot of work and dedication.
    997 TT

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I don't hate noone. I'll have a vbox for you soon. Then you can tell me how much
    my hpf2.5 sucks.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    stay till the end, there are 2 scenes

Click here to enlarge

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast