Close

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

Calvin at Vishnu, quit spewing BS

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Calvin@Vishnu Click here to enlarge
    Coolingmists entry to the PWM meth control market was met with complete and utter failure. This is why they don't offer it. They were trying to run the solenoid at some absurdly high frequency which yielded a miserable dynamic range. All this stuff is well documented on the evo and subaru forums. I know you mean well but please don't re-write history.

Also Mike, the PPS nomenclature for variable speed pump set up is perfectly adequate. The pump is not physically toggling between two states (on/off). There is too much rotor inertia for it to behave like an on/off solenoid. Instead, the PWM signal going to the pump simply controls the rotational speed of the pump internals. Hence the term PPS (progressive pump speed).

Whereas a PWM system actually meters flow based upon two solenoid states (open or closed) that closely follows the PWM control signal (unlike that of a PPS system). There is nothing "progressive" about the solenoid opening. It's either open or closed. The transition time between the two states is incremental. The only thing progressive is the fluid flow out of the nozzle.
    You are so full of $#@!. We ran the valve at 400 hz which is what the designer and patent owner of the valve calibrated it for us. We did not just take an off the shelf vavle and hope it just worked. This valve system worked very well. Your so called "documentation" is the maker of your kit, big suprise.

Do you want to know what aquamist was using as a valve at the same time we were using our valve? They used an INJKET PRINTER ACTUATOR. Not only that they told everyone that it was custom made for water injection. It was a piece of junk and it rusted. If you want to go down this road and keep attacking us you are going to be sorry.

Electrovalve p/n enm5044

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Why is it everyone at vishnu is a pompous $#@!, Im just a consumer; not even a competing business. And I see this all the time.
    Some people live long, meaningful lives.

Other people eat shit and die.

I'm not racist, I hate everybody equally; especially fat people.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    that company just talks $#@! about their competitors products because there own product is inferior
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I wouldnt say inferior, they make pretty good stuff; they just look like a bunch of tools when they go off attacking competitors like its 5th grade.

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    you are correct but its not what they hype it up to be
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The sad part...

Alot you dont know that Shiv tuned my car when I was in norcal and it blew up on the dyno a few weeks later. This was directly a result of his tuning but I did not bad mouth him once for it.

I dont mind comparing systems if someone wants to but to continually attack my company shows what team shiv is all about. We well more meth kits in one week than Shiv will sell in a year, he should really give it up.

CM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    thats a bit low but hopefully team vishnu will jump in here Click here to enlarge im curious to see the counter arguments lol
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    Why is it everyone at vishnu is a pompous $#@!, Im just a consumer; not even a competing business. And I see this all the time.
    Starts at the top.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    thats a bit low but hopefully team vishnu will jump in here Click here to enlarge im curious to see the counter arguments lol
    What's there to see? A few insults, Shiv posting LOL, and then going back to e90post where his posts are protected and he can remove whatever he wants to influence/control the masses. Same cycle, over, and over, and over.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    What's there to see? A few insults, Shiv posting LOL, and then going back to e90post where his posts are protected and he can remove whatever he wants to influence/control the masses. Same cycle, over, and over, and over.
    im sorry i wanna see the fight lol might keep me entertained
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    they will not post here, they know this is not e90post...

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by DBFIU Click here to enlarge
    they will not post here, they know this is not e90post...
    Yes, but they have the freedom to. So, we know ultimately we do the right thing and everyone can see how they behave and where.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by coolingmist Click here to enlarge
    Not only that they told everyone that it was custom made for water injection.
    Where is this info? Not doubting just want to see where they claimed an injet printer actuator was custom made for water injection. That seems pretty darn shady and misleading especially if it's super easy to expose it.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats the valve they used. Go look up pictures of the System 1s and 2d and so forth. Its pretty obvious.

CM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Thats the valve they used. Go look up pictures of the System 1s and 2d and so forth. Its pretty obvious.

CM
    There was a post you made with some of these details a while back but you asked me to remove it. Wish it was left in place now as it had all the details.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dont give a ratts ass what Vishnu does as long as they leave me out of it. But when they slam the valve I was using, mean while the one they were using at the same time I was uing mine.... was an inj jet printer valve it shows the marketing machine of the Vishnu.

Marketing without Merit.

CM

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    I dont give a ratts ass what Vishnu does as long as they leave me out of it. But when they slam the valve I was using, mean while the one they were using was an inj jet printer valve it shows the marketing machine of the Vishnu.

Marketing without Merit.

CM
    I don't think anyone disagrees or blames you.

This isn't really all that surprising as Vishnu's marketing seems to be geared towards discrediting the competition, using accurate information or not does not matter.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    There was some other things explained about Vishnu in the chat thread the other day, but I am not at liberty to say so Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2089 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Matt@Camber-Toe Click here to enlarge
    There was some other things explained about Vishnu in the chat thread the other day, but I am not at liberty to say so Click here to enlarge
    Chatroom or thread?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    85 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    chatroom I mean. You were there lurking in the background, if your admin properties allow you to log the convo it is in there.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    637 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    This guy? I'm not sure he still works for Vishnu. I think Shiv just uses his name to post half the time.

But when they spew BS like that don't get angry. Just design a better product, sell it for less, and steal millions in profits from them. Worked out well for me. Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    The Vishnu model is quite plain to see for newcomers to the scene, like myself.

Other vendors have nothing to worry about Click here to enlarge
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    There was a post you made with some of these details a while back but you asked me to remove it. Wish it was left in place now as it had all the details.
    Admin tip - Never delete anything, just move it to an invisible (to the unwashed masses) 'thread graveyard' that your mod team has access to.
    Dan

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    i just like the blitzkrieg vishnu did on e90, 3-4 "new" people came on board just when a few well known people were taking public issue with certain items..

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Terry@BMS Click here to enlarge
    This guy? I'm not sure he still works for Vishnu. I think Shiv just uses his name to post half the time.

But when they spew BS like that don't get angry. Just design a better product, sell it for less, and steal millions in profits from them. Worked out well for me. Click here to enlarge

bwahahahhaha...nice, very nice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast