Close

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

didnt i start a lifting thread?

Ive been at it for two years hard, all natural.. Currently clean bulking lots of steak chicken and low fat fish around 300 grams of carbs a dayClick here to enlarge carbs consist of sweet potatos, oatmeal, Ezekiel break, and fruit. Fats olive oil, almond butter, and fish oil. im currently 175 around 8-10 percent body fat...

I did a photo shoot about two months ago ~165lbs 5-6 percent maybe? Click here to enlarge

Click here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlargeClick here to enlarge
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I used to be into bodybuilding.. way back. But now it's all turned to flab .. and I'm only early 30s ..

If I get a tan, it actually makes my body look ok .. and it hides the flab-lines a bit Click here to enlarge I much prefer to lay in the sun than cause needless stress to my muscles .. ha ha
    ~

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)

^^If you bend over a little bit more doing your T-bar rows you will hit your lats much more effectively instead of hitting your rear delts like in the picture Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I have had a good cardio routine going but I might as well start lifting.

Advice people? I don't want to do steroids and get gigantic just toned possibly adding some muscle.

I haven't had a good weight lifting routine for a while but last year it was 4 sets with 12 reps each. Maybe I should go heavier less reps?

Any supplements I should be taking? I take a multi-vitamin everyday along with fish oil.
    Lift heavier and less reps. I lift to 8 reps. Once I can't get a full 8, I will lower the weight and do 3 sets to 8.

Supplements are key. Everyone will tell you that. But, the supplements you should use depend on your goals. Right now I'm using 3 different proteins, a preworkout nitrous oxide/creatine supplement, a fat burning supplement, and multivitamin

In the morning, I mix a scoop of unflavored Muscle Gauge whey into a homemade smoothie. Only 100 calories, 2g fat, 5g carbs and 20g protein.
    In the afternoon, I drink a Dymatize ISO-100 shake. 106 calories, no fat, no carbs and 25g protein.
    Before the gym, I drink 1/4th serving (I take the rest after) Cytosport Monster Mass shake. 640 calories, 17g fat, 71g carbs and 50g protein.

2 scoops of Jack3d before the gym.

MRM CLA 1250 before each meal.

Optimum Nutrition Opti-men multivitamin.

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by blkclk550 Click here to enlarge
    Anyone here in to bodybuilding or hitting up the gym 5 days a week? Click here to enlarge

Ive been on and off since age 14 took a year break, trying to get back in to shape.

Current weight 190LBS 6% fat Weight year ago 180LBS 4% body fat.
    5 days a week here. 5'10" 176 lbs. ~10% body fat (trying to bulk to 185 and then cut down to a lean 180).

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

all fancy smancy with the photoshoot, tell your trainer to concentrate more on your legs those things are sticks.

oldgixxer so what Roids ware you on ? any side effects?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

Oldgixxer damn dude, you are a freak of a nature. Send some of those asteroids my way please. Lmao J/k man. Big dudes like you were my motivation when I first started lifting. I messed up on the dieting part though. For anyone trying to get big and cut, make sure you pay close attention to your diet as this is what is going to make the most change in your body.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Anyone here in to bodybuilding or hitting up the gym 5 days a week? Click here to enlarge

Ive been on and off since age 14 took a year break, trying to get back in to shape.

Current weight 190LBS 6% fat Weight year ago 180LBS 4% body fat.

Monday: Bicep, Tricep, Fore Arms, Shoulders.
    Tuesday: 3 hours Soccer
    Wednesday: Back, Tennis.
    Thursday: Off
    Friday: Stomach, Chest, Neck.
    Sat: Soccer/ Legs
    Sunday: Tennis/Soccer/

I do my work outs in 4 sets of 15 helps me stay lean and not get 2 bulky, also do 10 push ups between each set.

You should work out muscles that compliment each other. EX: Bicep with, lats, traps forearms. Chest, tricep, deltoids. stomach and cardio should be an everyday thing but keep it mild. The other days you're not working out with weight lifting you can play ur soccer tennis.

Etiher way in that pic you look pretty ripped so keep what you're doing. You look like Ivan Drago from rocky 4. Te Ruski Brat?
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Yup i am Russian and my nick name is indeed Ivan Drago =D

i don't like to compliment all my muscles i constantly try to confuse them as i am not looking to gain insane amounts of mass * cough olddixer* i try to stay in the 200 lbs range where i can still play sports.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

Yup i am Russian and my nick name is indeed Ivan Drago =D

i don't like to compliment all my muscles i constantly try to confuse them as i am not looking to gain insane amounts of mass * cough olddixer* i try to stay in the 200 lbs range where i can still play sports.
    Haha, yea. I have lots of russian friends (learning russian too, love the language) I can tell a russian off the bat haha.

I feel you man. what you have been doing has been holding down great. No homo but you do look good man. I really need to get back into shape haha.
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    Haha, yea. I have lots of russian friends (learning russian too, love the language) I can tell a russian off the bat haha.

I feel you man. what you have been doing has been holding down great. No homo but you do look good man. I really need to get back into shape haha.
    Yeah learn Russian soon USA will be in ass so might as well move there =D , just start eating right and visit the gym on regular basis and everything will come on it's own.
    Or start roiding and it will come even faster HAHAHA.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    You should work out muscles that compliment each other. EX: Bicep with, lats, traps forearms. Chest, tricep, deltoids. stomach and cardio should be an everyday thing but keep it mild. The other days you're not working out with weight lifting you can play ur soccer tennis.

Etiher way in that pic you look pretty ripped so keep what you're doing. You look like Ivan Drago from rocky 4. Te Ruski Brat?
    This is the exact way I used to work out when I did workout during high school, and into college. Just started getting back into it. During the peak performance years 148lbs was my weight, and I was maxing out on bench 285lbs. Lat pull down's 180lbs, and I was curling 60's. Then I got married. Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlargeClick here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by GG///M3 Click here to enlarge
    This is the exact way I used to work out when I did workout during high school, and into college. Just started getting back into it. During the peak performance years 148lbs was my weight, and I was maxing out on bench 285lbs. Lat pull down's 180lbs, and I was curling 60's. Then I got married. Click here to enlarge
    thx for warning =D no marrying for me

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

thx for warning =D no marrying for me
    lol. Well I just started going back to the gym last week(after nearly 5 years of not working out). Man do I feel like a weak human. From being able to rip a human arm off. To now only able to rip a leg off a medium sized dog.Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

lol. Well I just started going back to the gym last week(after nearly 5 years of not working out). Man do I feel like a weak human. From being able to rip a human arm off. To now only able to rip a leg off a medium sized dog.Click here to enlarge
    I usually just used a machete.
    Click here to enlarge
    milkt org

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by milkt Click here to enlarge
    I usually just used a machete.
    That's what I had to use during the 5 year span when I was not working out as well. I like the pulling better, because you can remove the whole arm with the shoulder blade. It does take skill. Both are an art known by view. I can describe it in great detail if needed. I can also train humans here on how to do it properly.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

been there but comeback is always better than no come back.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

been there but comeback is always better than no come back.
    yes come backs are good.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Well,I used to work out a lil bit&know a few things about dieting,nothing serious thoughClick here to enlarge

Attachment 7535

Attachment 7536
    next youll say all natural Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    At 41 I can't muster the desire to workout in a gym lifting weights... in my late teens early twenties I spent lots of time lifting, but back then I had friends that lifted as well, it kept the motivation going. I recently lost my job, so now I spend my time training martial arts, BJJ 3x per week, kickboxing 2x per week and I also decided to try a fitness bootcamp (2nd day). I want to loose 20-30 pounds so hopefully I will start seeing changes soon. If you can stay motivated lifting... more power to ya! diet diet diet... its all about the food and mental aspect, the physical part is the easy part.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Yea thats another thing as well. I also moved when I stopped working out, and I used to workout with a few friends when work out more. I'm trying to lose 15lbs myself. That should also help with my 1/4 times. Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Lol yes I have bad calve genetics I'm working on it, I can squat 315 to the floor for 3-4 reps Click here to enlarge

all fancy smancy with the photoshoot, tell your trainer to concentrate more on your legs those things are sticks.

oldgixxer so what Roids ware you on ? any side effects?
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ps not my trainer, don't have one.. He's the owner of the company I did the shoot for
    JB4LIFE

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    Ps not my trainer, don't have one.. He's the owner of the company I did the shoot for
    i had torn ligaments which did not allow me to work out on my calves they looked like ass but when i started to play soccer they got bigger.

i personally like to work out alone people just slow me down.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by mazdaspeed6 Click here to enlarge
    i had torn ligaments which did not allow me to work out on my calves they looked like ass but when i started to play soccer they got bigger.

i personally like to work out alone people just slow me down.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast