Close

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 70 of 70
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    You guys are crazy pushing those speeds esp on public roads...my palms get sweaty just watching these vids man...

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    BTW^ BK Im getting tuned this thursday by OETuning....you should contact JJ to set something up bc he told me hes going to be in Cali this weekend !

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    BTW^ BK Im getting tuned this thursday by OETuning....you should contact JJ to set something up bc he told me hes going to be in Cali this weekend !
    Awesome, don't forget before and after dynos!

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH peer pressure!!!! Hahaha let me see what's up.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ERM324 Click here to enlarge
    BTW^ BK Im getting tuned this thursday by OETuning....you should contact JJ to set something up bc he told me hes going to be in Cali this weekend !
    Did you mail the ECU in? PowerChip is offering a special this month (As is Eurocharged) and these guys are making it difficult to make a decision on tuning!

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Did you mail the ECU in? PowerChip is offering a special this month (As is Eurocharged) and these guys are making it difficult to make a decision on tuning!
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GO TO POWERCHIPS!!!!

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DO NOT GO TO POWERCHIPS!!!!
    Please elaborate! Is this tied into their relationship with Evosport?

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    le Paris
    Posts
    6,655
    Rep Points
    -198.0
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Please elaborate! Is this tied into their relationship with Evosport?
    actually one of the reasons that Evosport is not loved because their are related to Powerchips.


    these words are exactly come from Urban Dictionary :
    Powerchips : A company in Australia owned by a $#@! named Wayne Besanko that scams people out of their money to put a useless "performance chip" in their ....

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sorena Click here to enlarge
    actually one of the reasons that Evosport is not loved because their are related to Powerchips.


    these words are exactly come from Urban Dictionary :
    Powerchips : A company in Australia owned by a $#@! named Wayne Besanko that scams people out of their money to put a useless "performance chip" in their ....
    Damn...I just looked them up on Urban Dictionary...:-/

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    880
    Rep Points
    594.0
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    go with OETuning, only great things to say about them !

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Did you mail the ECU in? PowerChip is offering a special this month (As is Eurocharged) and these guys are making it difficult to make a decision on tuning!
    MHP holds all the records for C63's...if you want the most for your money from a tune you need to get with Andy
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Did you mail the ECU in? PowerChip is offering a special this month (As is Eurocharged) and these guys are making it difficult to make a decision on tuning!
    Eurocharged, all the way. Do it and support the board (and the better company).

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    MHP holds all the records for C63's...if you want the most for your money from a tune you need to get with Andy
    This as well.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by BK63AMG Click here to enlarge
    Damn...I just looked them up on Urban Dictionary...:-/
    There is a ton of info on Powerchip on this board, just do a search and prepare to pick your jaw up off the floor.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,644
    Rep Points
    2,262.8
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    23



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge
    You know Powerchip has to be infamous if the owner has his own emoticon....don't get much worse than thatClick here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oldgixxer Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    You know Powerchip has to be infamous if the owner has his own emoticon....don't get much worse than thatClick here to enlarge
    Jesus can it really be this bad? I'm going to do a search now...

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,485
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I dont know anything about Eurocharged, so ill defer to more people involved with that scene. But I do KNOW you cant go wrong with either OE or MHP.

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    326
    Rep Points
    274.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    OK just did the search...damn! Jerry from Eurocharged said he might be coming to the NY Tri-state area in July/August! I know he'll be in DC in a couple of weeks.

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    336
    Rep Points
    345.9
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    4


    Yes Reputation No
    I'd say go with whoever can custom tune your car. Some guys just provide a "canned" flash but don't go through datalogs or dynos to make adjustments for the individual cars...
    his: _______________ hers: Mitsubishi Evolution X
    gone: R35 GT-R,
    C6 Z06, V2 CTS-V, E60 M5 SMG, CLK500

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    118,829
    Rep Points
    31,808.7
    Mentioned
    2088 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    319


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ItalianStallion Click here to enlarge
    I'd say go with whoever can custom tune your car. Some guys just provide a "canned" flash but don't go through datalogs or dynos to make adjustments for the individual cars...
    Yep, ideally something tailor made is best.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •