Close

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 348
  1. #51
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TurboSid Click here to enlarge
    abid maybe you should spend some time clearing the air between you and a customer who's complaining on e90post..

    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384856
    This is old and I have already taken care of this with email correspondance with george. We had an issue with production backorders that has since been resolved, so they are no more current backorders and we have quite a few system in stock now.
    Last edited by Abid@ASR; 05-27-2010 at 01:58 PM.

  2. #52
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TurboSid Click here to enlarge
    abid maybe you should spend some time clearing the air between you and a customer who's complaining on e90post..

    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384856
    Also, the member by the name of Kareem is only telling one side of the story. He was aware of custom order rules and policy but still wants a refund because he says he can't pay his mortgage. His turbos have already been started and are almost finished and he does not have the money to pay for them.

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Points
    212.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    yea just saying it'll help your rep there if u post an update since those e90post guys reading it might not post here.

  4. #54
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    10.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Sticky, Abid is notorious for avoiding answering questions, so I said if you do not answer any questions and send shiv's puppets, we could assume they are the same. I even posted the PM on the 1addicts post... Not sure how it is blackmail to ask them to back up their product...

    I'm interested where you have heard RD and ASR were once together, and then split up. I have not heard that one before. Any more info is greatly appreciated as I am trying to put all the peices of the puzzle together. There's a really reputable people in the industry (and it was not andrew) that told me these were made by the same manufacturer. I guess they now sourced their own company to make them?

    Abid, You might want to start ripping off Rob Becks turbos. You chose the wrong design, as I am sure you are aware that the N54 has a built in turbo timer via an electric water pump that cools the turbos off after the cars engine is shut down. That is the reason why I say oil only options for this car suck when it was designed with both water and oil cooling as it is much more convenient and there is no real reason to implement an oil only design besides poor design.

  5. #55
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    10.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abid@ASR Click here to enlarge
    Also, the member by the name of Kareem is only telling one side of the story. He was aware of custom order rules and policy but still wants a refund because he says he can't pay his mortgage. His turbos have already been started and are almost finished and he does not have the money to pay for them.
    Seems He's not the only one having problems... Alot of unhappy customers in that thread.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abid@ASR Click here to enlarge
    This is old and I have already taken care of this with email correspondance with george. We had an issue with production backorders that has since been resolved, so they are no more current backorders and we have quite a few system in stock now.
    oh really? people are complaining on m5board about not receiving refunds, not receiving exhaust systems and you not replying to their emails. They are about to blacklist you guys on that site. a lot of people have issues with yall.

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rcracer_tx Click here to enlarge
    Sticky, Abid is notorious for avoiding answering questions, so I said if you do not answer any questions and send shiv's puppets, we could assume they are the same. I even posted the PM on the 1addicts post... Not sure how it is blackmail to ask them to back up their product...

    I'm interested where you have heard RD and ASR were once together, and then split up. I have not heard that one before. Any more info is greatly appreciated as I am trying to put all the peices of the puzzle together. There's a really reputable people in the industry (and it was not andrew) that told me these were made by the same manufacturer. I guess they now sourced their own company to make them?

    Abid, You might want to start ripping off Rob Becks turbos. You chose the wrong design, as I am sure you are aware that the N54 has a built in turbo timer via an electric water pump that cools the turbos off after the cars engine is shut down. That is the reason why I say oil only options for this car suck when it was designed with both water and oil cooling as it is much more convenient and there is no real reason to implement an oil only design besides poor design.
    I don't remember where I read the RDsport and ASR being the same accusations before. Probably on N54tech?

    Who is this reputable person in the industry telling you they are the same manufacturer?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    oh really? people are complaining on m5board about not receiving refunds, not receiving exhaust systems and you not replying to their emails. They are about to blacklist you guys on that site. a lot of people have issues with yall.
    Look at you reading something other than OT, I'm proud.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  9. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    46
    Rep Points
    28.4
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    I think I've told you of my dealings with ASR. I've PM'd, e-mailed, and called ASR many times regarding their full exhaust for the e9x m3. NEVER have they responded to my questions. Hell, you can even look in their section on this site, asking them questions about the full exhaust...guess what? No reply.

    Anyways I'm happy with my current setup Click here to enlarge

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    It's funny how now that rcracer_tx knows our R&D pictures are coming, all of a sudden now he's changed his tune to say we're copying someone elses work. I'd really love to hear rcracer_tx's reliable source. Everyone here knows you won't and can't provide that information because your source is in your imaginary mind that doesn't exist. By the way, I would love to copy Rob Beck's design based on mitsubishi eclipse stock turbo technology that is over 2 decades old. I can see how it is so much more superior than GTGarrett technology. I suppose BMW sitwched to Garrett for all of their other turbo vehicles because they loved doing warranty jobs on the mistusbishi's that keep blowing. Give me a break!

    I decided to send one of my guys out to the machinig facility today to snap off some pics of stuff they are working on for our turbo upgrades. They were working on some of our backplates today so I've attached the pics. I've also attached a pic of the program drawing for the backplate that we do in house. I beg rcracer_tx to come up with some BS excuse based on his cracker jack knowledge, that proves these pictures do not validate the work we perform on our turbo upgrades. I'll also be posting the machining of the compressor covers and turbine housings in the next few days as well.
    Attached Images Attached Images               
    Last edited by Abid@ASR; 05-27-2010 at 06:52 PM.

  11. #61
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by shahsk Click here to enlarge
    oh really? people are complaining on m5board about not receiving refunds, not receiving exhaust systems and you not replying to their emails. They are about to blacklist you guys on that site. a lot of people have issues with yall.
    I would like for you to name me one person that is on the group buy list that has not had either their system shipped out or credited back. You won't find any since they have all been taken care of, including George that we have been having email correspondance with. Yes, we admit we had a production issue with our new Gen III due to a new design implament with a larger resonator which we weren't prepared for. This caused lots of issues with delay times for us and customers were not happy. We posted several times apologizing for the mistakes that were made and admitted to our faults, we're not denying that. However, we are denying the fact that we took orders with the intention of not sending the product. With all the parts that we make for Porsche and BMW in the last decade, a situation like this has never ocurred with us before. Many people don't look at the those facts and only look at a mistake that happened to judge a company as a whole.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    MIAMI
    Posts
    462
    Rep Points
    199.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    2


    Yes Reputation No
    Nice work Abid !

    Thanks for posting up the pics !!

  13. #63
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abid@ASR Click here to enlarge
    I would like for you to name me one person that is on the group buy list that has not had either their system shipped out or credited back. You won't find any since they have all been taken care of, including George that we have been having email correspondance with. Yes, we admit we had a production issue with our new Gen III due to a new design implament with a larger resonator which we weren't prepared for. This caused lots of issues with delay times for us and customers were not happy. We posted several times apologizing for the mistakes that were made and admitted to our faults, we're not denying that. However, we are denying the fact that we took orders with the intention of not sending the product. With all the parts that we make for Porsche and BMW in the last decade, a situation like this has never ocurred with us before. Many people don't look at the those facts and only look at a mistake that happened to judge a company as a whole.
    blah blah blah. i seriously doubt you have read the m5board thread. your customer service by far one of the worst. Why won't you answer your customers in that thread? Are you hiding something? They are keeping that thread open until you give some answers.

    A situation hasn't happened like that before? most of your customers complain about the lack of communication and how long it takes for refunds to be given.

  14. #64
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    10.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abid@ASR Click here to enlarge
    I decided to send one of my guys out to the machinig facility today to snap off some pics of stuff they are working on for our turbo upgrades. They were working on some of our backplates today so I've attached the pics. I've also attached a pic of the program drawing for the backplate that we do in house. I beg rcracer_tx to come up with some BS excuse based on his cracker jack knowledge, that proves these pictures do not validate the work we perform on our turbo upgrades. I'll also be posting the machining of the compressor covers and turbine housings in the next few days as well.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rcracer_tx Click here to enlarge
    SHOW SOME PROOF, pictures of your hired turbo builder machining the housings and explain how their is any difference between yours and RD's... then you have some proof. Your company might make the turbos, but your complete unwillingness to show any differences between the turbos you claim is yours, and RD's. With the ten you claim you sold immediately, there should be several people who have reviewed them as well...unless...you lied about that as well.
    As I said before, your company might make the turbos, but the way you are constantly refusing to back up your product brings a level of suspicion, especially when its the same thing as a competitor that started making the product before you. It would not have been difficult to do that 8 months ago, but as sticky stated hearing, you might have broken off ties with RD earlier, so you can only now show some level of proof. Congrats, as I and others have said previously in other threads, you do produce your very own ripoff of RD Sport turbos.

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Clearly clarification is necessary here and I would like some as well.

    As I understand it in the beginning ASR and RD were sharing hardware but that ended and they each went their separate ways with ASR doing what they are doing now with their turbos.
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abid@ASR Click here to enlarge
    It's funny how now that rcracer_tx knows our R&D pictures are coming, all of a sudden now he's changed his tune to say we're copying someone elses work. I'd really love to hear rcracer_tx's reliable source. Everyone here knows you won't and can't provide that information because your source is in your imaginary mind that doesn't exist. By the way, I would love to copy Rob Beck's design based on decade old mitsubishi eclipse stock turbo technology. I can see how it is so much more superior than GTGarrett technology. Give me a break!
    Haha, I have said from the very beginning... At a minimum, your company makes a blatant ripoff of RD's turbos. Oh look, I can act like a dickhead and say read the thread too Abid... maybe I will even ask you if you know english. I guess we will have to wait to see results from both, but at least Bob Beck's work with all the factory lines, cost less, have similar sized wheels, and fix the wastegate issues... Not to mention Terry burger will be using them so tuning will be excellent. that's better than what you have done. Have you had a single car with these on them besides the white 135i that mustered an impressive 12.7? I'm interested in seeing results from the ten cars you supposedly sold your turbo upgrades to immediately upon release a while back ago.

    You have claimed to double the airflow of the stock turbos with your gt25 series chra based upgrade... the stock turbos flow around 42.25lbs/min, so yours flow 84.5? Is that correct?
    Last edited by rcracer_tx; 05-27-2010 at 07:17 PM.

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Did Luca335I ever get his refund?

    http://lynxcash.com/proxy/index.php?...aWdodD1hc3I%3D

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    Bad link.

    I assume you were attempting to link to e90post through a proxy, not going to work. Try manually entering it or using hotspot shield.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,483
    Rep Points
    32,174.3
    Mentioned
    2112 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Older thread... but Luca never said anything else about it.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    i don't remember him saying anything after that, maybe banned as well...?

  20. #70
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    1,320
    Rep Points
    1,955.5
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    What Abid said is true, he has communicated with me recently by email and has promised to refund me. I am not sure what the time frame is for a electronic transfer but will keep this thread updated in that regard.

  21. #71
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    10.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Electronic transfers are almost immediate. However, sometimes the bank puts a hold on the money from being used for a day or so...

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    eh.. its usually a 3-5 day process once returned..

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    1,927
    Rep Points
    1,376.8
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    14


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    This thread turned into AR Design bashing thread. Sad. As you can see, Abid is badmouthing everyone i.e. doing just the same he accuses Andrew of. Looks to me that Andrew is not "just a guy who can't do anything but downpipes". Abid should probably have another look at AR pages, before saying anything about their product range. Personally, I'm not going to buy the overpriced stuff of either Abid or Andrew.

    This upgrade was supposedly done almost two years ago, but I and many others just have not been able to buy it. Getting it finally delivered to someone, such as Oddjob, is now a triumph for ASR?

    Positive is that there was some actual info about the turbos somewhere before the AR bashing started, finally...

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Luca got his refund and was banned when we showed proof to E90post contridcting all his statemenst, saying he didn't get the refund and posting false information in regards to his transaction with us.
    Last edited by Abid@ASR; 05-28-2010 at 10:51 AM.

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    eh.. its usually a 3-5 day process once returned..
    It actually sometimes takes longer than that to receieve international transfers. It took almost 2 weeks for us to receive funds from George once he mades the transfer and I'm sure he would be willing to vouch for that because we contacted him when the funds were received.
    Last edited by Abid@ASR; 05-28-2010 at 10:13 AM.

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •