Close

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 348
  1. #26
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,465
    Rep Points
    32,150.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abid@ASR Click here to enlarge
    You managed to get yourself banned for pm'ing ASR with an attempt to blackmail us that you would post false information, on ar design's behalf, about our company unless we met your demands. Not a very bright bunch. That tells everyone here a lot about you and your character as well as andrew's.

    Just so we are clear, my abundantly busy schedule has kept me from driving over to our machining facility since it is a few hours away and a trip there pretty much consumes my whole day. That being said, I am planning on being there early next week for other projects we are currently working on. At that point I will take pictures of all our work and post them to the general public for viewing. My question to you is, what will you do once these pictures are posted up? Will you and andrew cower away to the bridge you crawled out from under, or will you be real men by apologizing and admitting that you and ar design have been spreading false information based on assumption and conjecture. Based on my experiences with what I know about you and your click, I predict you will take it even one step further and say that the pictures are edited or cut and pasted. I know you and your buddy andrew will make up all kinds of BS to try and make your point, as you have already done. The fact of the matter is that once we post these pictures up, everyone will know both you and andrew are dead wrong and have been purposely spreading false information to defame the credibility and work ASR put into these upgrades and the R&D we perform. No matter what you guys have to say after the fact, it will make you look even more foolish than you already do unless you both admit you were wrong and dishonest. Knowing that, I would think long and hard about what your answer is going to be before your post. You and I both know there is only one way you're going to get yourself and andrew out of the deep graves you've already dug for yourselves, and that's to apologize and admit to everyone you guys were wrong once the proof is posted. It's your choice wether you and andrew want to be viewed by others as cowards and liars or men that step up to the plate to face the true facts. The clock is ticking.........................
    I don't even understand, what exactly is AR Designs problem with you? Why do they go after you?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  2. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    On another note, here is some quick pics of the stock mitsubishi turbo taken apart and some more recent customer's sets we are currently tearing apart and preparing for machining. The pic of the stock turbo taken apart is just simply for educational purposes for those that want to visually see how they are put together internally and exactly how small the stock shaft really is. The fat rubber o-ring is one of the many culprits in the mitsubishi design that contribute to oil passing through the compressor cover, causing all that oil in your intercooler piping.
    Attached Images Attached Images    

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,465
    Rep Points
    32,150.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    ^ That is pretty cool, thank you.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I don't even understand, what exactly is AR Designs problem with you? Why do they go after you?
    A while back he was picking on VK Motowerks on E90 Post contradicting what they were saying, simply because they were just not experienced enough in the field to rebutt or answer some of his questions. The guys that opened up VK Motorwerks were very humble nice guys and I knew them personally. They started the company to sell parts because they were enthusiasts and it wasn't their main line of work since they had other jobs. They weren't coming on these boards trying to preach their knowledge on the subject matter because it wasn't their thing and they knew that. Andrew would constantly take advantage of that to push ar design's product, and in my opinion is not very professional at all. I had grown very tired of this because I saw someone who was just a kid with no BMW experience and limited knowledge bosting about what little he knew to get by, by badmouthing other companies for credibility. At that point the only bmw experience he had was building one part which was dp's for 335's. There is nothing wrong with that, as a matter of fact everyone has to gain experience and start from somehwere. The fact is he has no BMW experience previous to that, yet he would go on and on bashing other new companies to get his point across in an attempt to prove to others he was knowledgable on the subject.

    I then rebutted on VK Motorwerks behalf, and I guess he felt threatened at the fact that he could be proven wrong by someone that is knowledgable on the subject matter based on their experience and education in the field. He then chose to answer back with false information based on his limited knowledge and tried to badmouth us. At that point I gave him a phone call to set him straight because I was not about to sit back and allow for this type of behavior to continue. Of course when faced with real confrontation he had nothing to say. He did what all these guys that hide behind the computer screen and badmouth others do, like a child he went on the boards and told everyone I called to threaten him. I'm not going to say that I didn't have a few choice words for him, but never did I threaten his life like he told others and lied about.

    Since then he jumps in to threads that have nothing to do with him, but may have something to do with ASR, just to start trouble. When has anyone ever seen a thread that was started by ar design or about ar design, that ASR has hijacked or posted negative information on? The answer is never, because we don't need to do that to prove anything to anybody. At the end of day then the best thing is to let your work and product speak for itself.

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,465
    Rep Points
    32,150.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abid@ASR Click here to enlarge
    A while back he was picking on VK Motowerks on E90 Post contradicting what they were saying, simply because they were just not experienced enough in the field to rebutt or answer some of his questions. The guys that opened up VK Motorwerks were very humble nice guys and I knew them personally. They started the company to sell parts because they were enthusiasts and it wasn't their main line of work since they had other jobs. They weren't coming on these boards trying to preach their knowledge on the subject matter because it wasn't their thing and they knew that. Andrew would constantly take advantage of that to push ar design's product, and in my opinion is not very professional at all. I had grown very tired of this because I saw someone who was just a kid with no BMW experience and limited knowledge bosting about what little he knew to get by, by badmouthing other companies for credibility. At that point the only bmw experience he had was building one part which was dp's for 335's. There is nothing wrong with that, as a matter of fact everyone has to gain experience and start from somehwere. The fact is he has no BMW experience previous to that, yet he would go on and on bashing other new companies to get his point across in an attempt to prove to others he was knowledgable on the subject.

    I then rebutted on VK Motorwerks behalf, and I guess he felt threatened at the fact that he could be proven wrong by someone that is knowledgable on the subject matter based on their experience and education in the field. He then chose to answer back with false information based on his limited knowledge and tried to badmouth us. At that point I gave him a phone call to set him straight because I was not about to sit back and allow for this type of behavior to continue. Of course when faced with real confrontation he had nothing to say. He did what all these guys that hide behind the computer screen and badmouth others do, like a child he went on the boards and told everyone I called to threaten him. I'm not going to say that I didn't have a few choice words for him, but never did I threaten his life like he told others and lied about.

    Since then he jumps in to threads that have nothing to do with him, but may have something to do with ASR, just to start trouble. When has anyone ever seen a thread that was started by ar design or about ar design, that ASR has hijacked or posted negative information on? The answer is never, because we don't need to do that to prove anything to anybody. At the end of day then the best thing is to let your work and product speak for itself.
    Thank you for sharing as this sheds some light on the whole situation.

    AR Design did jump in on your thread when you are a vendor here and attempt to put you down. I was a bit shocked by it as I had no idea what the trigger for the aggressive onslaught was but now I see it stemmed from a past issue that he was not able to let go. I have had my own interactions with Andrew which I would say fit right in with the pattern you describe.

    As for when has ASR jumped in or hijacked an AR Design thread, never. I follow the entire online BMW scene closely and I have never seen that happen but I have seen several times where Andrew has gone after you.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    wooo hooo abid! updates and info! shut up racer_tx and lost-marine pretty quick Click here to enlarge i love the pics. and am glad you set the record straight once and for all. i highly doubt they will apologize unfortunately, but its their loss, loss of credibility that is. i really hope a lot of people here read these recent posts, so much bull $#@! has come out of andrew that i assume a lot of people have overlooked or didnt care for the drama between you and ar-d. awesome job, and i hope to see you soon! Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    13,462
    Rep Points
    58.0
    Mentioned
    318 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    2 out of 2 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    all i see is a torn apart turbo, and 2 sets.. not exactly someting worth shutting up over.. i guess i'll just have to wait until you get a set on, since you would be the first Click here to enlarge

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    10.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by LostMarine Click here to enlarge
    all i see is a torn apart turbo, and 2 sets.. not exactly someting worth shutting up over.. i guess i'll just have to wait until you get a set on, since you would be the first Click here to enlarge

    Exactly, Abid thought showing a turbo torn apart was showing machining... that's an insult to the communities intelligence, except for oddjob as he obviously is not intelligent enough to know what he is looking at. Show the process where your company is actually machining the housings and you have some evidence. I have an extra set of turbos I can tear apart and take pictures of as well, but that doesn't mean I am machining turbos. Click here to enlarge

    By the way Abid, I have no relationship with andrew from AR, do not use his products, and do not plan on using his products. The only correspondence between us has been on the publicly viewable forum. He just manages to see through your bull$#@! as well. Post the emails of me blackmailing you, because it never happened. I said post some proof that you made the turbos, or we can assume that you don't actually produce these poorly designed turbos that are identical to the competition. You got shiv to send his groupies after me and the thread was purposely sidetracked, and then you had me banned so you wouldn't have to answer the questions.

    I will, however, now contact andrew on n54tech to tell him of your ridiculous accusations that I work for or have a vested interest with AR in calling out your bull$#@!. It is borderline libel against his company, and he should be aware of it.

    SHOW SOME PROOF, pictures of your hired turbo builder machining the housings and explain how their is any difference between yours and RD's... then you have some proof. Your company might make the turbos, but your complete unwillingness to show any differences between the turbos you claim is yours, and RD's. With the ten you claim you sold immediately, there should be several people who have reveiwed them as well...unless...you lied about that as well.
    Last edited by rcracer_tx; 05-26-2010 at 11:42 PM.

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,094
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rcracer_tx Click here to enlarge
    Show the process where your company is actually machining the housings and you have some evidence.
    wouldn't that be showing the competition too much? isn't that why AR, cp-e, etc have kept their projects a secret and have only released a little information? i've never seen a company release a full down on their product (i'm not talking about a simple before and after pic either). why not tell everyone that has made some kind of turbo upgrade to show all their machining, R&D, etc?? if your going to tell one person why not tell them all?? and then if they all do then lets make a thread on it Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge

  10. #35
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    10.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    wouldn't that be showing the competition too much? isn't that why AR, cp-e, etc have kept their projects a secret and have only released a little information? why not tell everyone that has made some kind of turbo upgrade to show all their machining, R&D, etc?? if your going to tell one person why not tell them all?? and then if they all do then lets make a thread on it Click here to enlarge
    Showing them machining the housings with abid in the picture doesn't give away anything that's not common knowledge. Its not like we are asking to give away some secret process....

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,094
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    1 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rcracer_tx Click here to enlarge
    Showing them machining the housings with abid in the picture doesn't give away anything that's not common knowledge. Its not like we are asking to give away some secret process....
    alright but that doesn't solve anything and is just a waist of time IMHO. i can take a picture of me holding a saw to a tree and have someone else cut it down. why not just get all the finished products and test them. kinda like what we do when we compare tuners
    Click here to enlarge

  12. #37
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    49
    Rep Points
    10.8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by lamia2super Click here to enlarge
    alright but that doesn't solve anything and is just a waist of time IMHO. i can take a picture of me holding a saw to a tree and have someone else cut it down. why not just get all the finished products and test them. kinda like what we do when we compare tuners
    Its the fact that it would at a very minimum show they have tried to machine turbos. Notice how they will never speak on how they are any different than RD's turbos, as they use the same parts, but cost more. They are identical, and RD produced them first. At a very minimum they ripped off the design RD used. They are also only oiled cooled, which is a really crappy design vs. the stock water and oiled cooled design.

    I have an Idea. I will sell Rd's turbos for more than retail, and even have A Shitty Relabel sticker put on them...

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,094
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rcracer_tx Click here to enlarge
    Its the fact that it would at a very minimum show they have tried to machine turbos. Notice how they will never speak on how they are any different than RD's turbos, as they use the same parts, but cost more. They are identical, and RD produced them first. At a very minimum they ripped off the design RD used. They are also only oiled cooled, which is a really crappy design vs. the stock water and oiled cooled design.

    I have an Idea. I will sell Rd's turbos for more than retail, and even have A Shitty Relabel sticker put on them...
    ok but didn't ASR make much more power then RD? doesn't that mean something has to be different? also if they really did steal RDs design then wouldn't RD say something about it? if these made more power and RD hasn't said anything about it then something has to be different. are RDs turbos oil cooled also? if not thats a difference. as for the whole oil cooled is better then water & oil idk. they have been install in abids car for some time now and they haven't had any problems so i don't see why running oil only is a problem. i'm not a professional turbo maker or anything but if something appeals to be working then something is right. right? now if they were overheating or something then we can say turbos that are only oil cooled suck.

    the only thing i can say about the price is if you don't like it then don't buy it. its kinda like how people were talking smack about AR radiator (and pretty much every BMW part) being so pricey. if the product is over priced then wait because it will eventually have to come down to be more competitive if it doesn't cost that much to make. remember how expensive IC were and now their like half the price they used to
    Click here to enlarge

  14. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Miami, FL.
    Posts
    1,888
    Rep Points
    771.0
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    8


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rcracer_tx Click here to enlarge
    I have an Idea. I will sell Rd's turbos for more than retail, and even have A Shitty Relabel sticker put on them...
    thats cute. actually quite creative tbh lol. i shouldnt speak for ASR so i wont, but here's one point that may turn your opinion, does RD use ceramic bb's? i thought it was steel? i also believe the comp wheels are different, and from the look of it, RD uses the stock water cooling which i guess in your opinion is safer? what else would you be worried about? oil cooking? i think there are many more differences that what ive said here, which is why i didnt want to get into it and let abid explain himself if he feels the need to, yet again. doesnt enrita have the RD kit now? im sure he can enlighten us on the details of the rd kit. i know ill give as much info as im allowed on the ASR kit when i have it installed Click here to enlarge
    Click here to enlarge
    2007 335i Coupe
    Mods: Check the Garage

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami Beach
    Posts
    1,094
    Rep Points
    513.1
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    6


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by oddjob2021 Click here to enlarge
    one point that may turn your opinion, does RD use ceramic bb's? i thought it was steel? doesnt enrita have them? im sure he can enlighten us on the details of the rd kit.
    look that's another pretty big difference tx

    also i got this from another thread

    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by unfor Click here to enlarge
    Instead of showing pictures of stuff in progress, which is basically an open book to steal the design, I will just wait.
    see that's what i was trying to get at why companies don't ever post everything. why not tell them to back it up with evidence?

    off topic but hey oddjob i sold my rims and im back to OEMs and what a difference. we need to get another little run going on but from a roll lol i need to get an lsd to be on ur lvl Click here to enlarge
    Last edited by lamia2super; 05-27-2010 at 01:00 AM.
    Click here to enlarge

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    1,894
    Rep Points
    1,422.5
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    15


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    AR Design did jump in on your thread when you are a vendor here and attempt to put you down.
    That kid likes to jump in a lot of threads and run his mouth.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,465
    Rep Points
    32,150.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rcracer_tx Click here to enlarge
    Its the fact that it would at a very minimum show they have tried to machine turbos. Notice how they will never speak on how they are any different than RD's turbos, as they use the same parts, but cost more. They are identical, and RD produced them first. At a very minimum they ripped off the design RD used. They are also only oiled cooled, which is a really crappy design vs. the stock water and oiled cooled design.

    I have an Idea. I will sell Rd's turbos for more than retail, and even have A Shitty Relabel sticker put on them...
    Clearly clarification is necessary here and I would like some as well.

    As I understand it in the beginning ASR and RD were sharing hardware but that ended and they each went their separate ways with ASR doing what they are doing now with their turbos.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Whales Vag
    Posts
    1,214
    Rep Points
    1.0
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0


    0 out of 1 members liked this post. Yes Reputation No
    Hmm selling turbos and exhausts and not sending them on time...

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    Clearly clarification is necessary here and I would like some as well.

    As I understand it in the beginning ASR and RD were sharing hardware but that ended and they each went their separate ways with ASR doing what they are doing now with their turbos.

    Just for clarification, RD Sport and ASR never did any business together or shared any hardware at all in regards to these turbo upgrades. We have no clue where Rd Sport gets their turbos made nor do we care. We originally were using Precision Turbo to do our machine work, but their lead time and continued missed delivery dates were killing us. So, in turn we decided to use a local company in state that we've been using for a number of years now that do all of our CNC work. Anyone can call Precision Turbo and verift that they do not machine or manufacture a turbo kit for RD Sport.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,465
    Rep Points
    32,150.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abid@ASR Click here to enlarge
    Just for clarification, RD Sport and ASR never did any business together or shared any hardware at all in regards to these turbo upgrades. We have no clue where Rd Sport gets their turbos made nor do we care. We originally were using Precision Turbo to do our machine work, but their lead time and continued missed delivery dates were killing us. So, in turn we decided to use a local company in state that we've been using for a number of years now that do all of our CNC work. Anyone can call Precision Turbo and verift that they do not machine or manufacture a turbo kit for RD Sport.
    I see, thank you for clearing that up.

    So where the hell did this RD Sport nonsense originate from?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by rcracer_tx Click here to enlarge
    Its the fact that it would at a very minimum show they have tried to machine turbos. Notice how they will never speak on how they are any different than RD's turbos, as they use the same parts, but cost more. They are identical, and RD produced them first. At a very minimum they ripped off the design RD used. They are also only oiled cooled, which is a really crappy design vs. the stock water and oiled cooled design.

    I have an Idea. I will sell Rd's turbos for more than retail, and even have A Shitty Relabel sticker put on them...
    This just goes to further prove your level of education since you don't know how to read. Do you even understand plain english? The pictures we posted were not intended to prove anything about our machine work genius, READ THE POST! They were simply put there for educational purposes and to show the new orders we got in that we took apart for machining. I stated in plain english earlier that machining pictures will be taken when I'm at the machining facility next week. What part about that do you not understand. Also, I love the fact that you completely ignored the question that was posed to you. It's quite obvious to everyone here that you chose to ignore it so I'll ask again. WHAT WILL YOU DO WHEN THE PICTURES ARE POSTED UP? WILL YOU AND ANDREW COWER AWAY TO THE BRIDGE YOU CRAWLED OUT FROM UNDER, OR WILL YOU BE REAL MEN BY APOLOGIZING AND ADMITTING THAT YOU AND AR DESIGN HAVE BEEN SPREADING FALSE INFORMATION BASED ON ASSUMPTION AND CONJECTURE? You only have a few days left to decide before the pictures get posted.

    As far as them being a poor design because they don't use water. Where did you get that information from, the back of a cracker jack box? This is exactly what I mean by you and your buddies knowing nothing about turbo technology. Let me go ahead and educate you again on how and why OEM turbo use water lines. THEY WERE IMPLAMENTED IN TURBO DESIGN BECAUSE OEM VEHICLE MANUFACTURERS ASKED THEM TO BE. NO PERFORMANCE TURBO FROM GARRETT OR ANY OTHER MANUFACTURER USES WATER LINES TO COOL THE TURBO UNLESS THEY ARE STEEL BALLBEARING. I suppose your cracker jack education has allowed to be more knowledageble than all engineer's that design these turbo for a living. Stick to trolling forums before you try to keep educating people on something you know nothing about!

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    70
    Rep Points
    9.7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    0



    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    I see, thank you for clearing that up.

    So where the hell did this RD Sport nonsense originate from?
    From rracer_tx and andrew. Since they know nothing about turbos they have been feeding lies to the public based on their assumptions that RD SPort and ASR use the same turbo or the same machinging facility. This all stems from when they tried to blackmail us with that pm I discussed earlier. rracer_tx pm'd ASR demanding that we admit that this was the case or they would intentionally post false information about our company. That's why he got banned.

  23. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,465
    Rep Points
    32,150.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Abid@ASR Click here to enlarge
    From rracer_tx and andrew. Since they know nothing about turbos they have been feeding lies to the public based on their assumptions that RD SPort and ASR use the same turbo or the same machinging facility. This all stems from when they tried to blackmail us with that pm I discussed earlier. rracer_tx pm'd ASR demanding that we admit that this was the case or they would intentionally post false information about our company. That's why he got banned.
    Do you actually have this PM to show?

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

  24. #49
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    52
    Rep Points
    212.0
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    3


    Yes Reputation No
    abid maybe you should spend some time clearing the air between you and a customer who's complaining on e90post..

    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384856

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    SoCal
    Posts
    119,465
    Rep Points
    32,150.9
    Mentioned
    2109 Post(s)
    Rep Power
    322


    Yes Reputation No
    Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by TurboSid Click here to enlarge
    abid maybe you should spend some time clearing the air between you and a customer who's complaining on e90post..

    http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=384856
    George is here as well and he has mentioned this issue here as well as on M5board.

    Stage 2 or 2.5 E9X M3 S65 V8 supercharger kit for sale
    : http://www.boostaddict.com/showthrea...r-kit-for-sale

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •