Close

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)

Smile tattoo24v is now here!

Welcome to a real enthusiast forum tattoo24v.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Hmmm..... wrench turner, eh?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

1 out of 1 members liked this post. Reputation: Yes | No
    you could say that again. i just make volkswagens and audis fast. came around these parts to watch, and correct some things on a build listed up on here Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by tattoo24v Click here to enlarge
    you could say that again. i just make volkswagens and audis fast. came around these parts to watch, and correct some things on a build listed up on here Click here to enlarge
    By all means, correct the details on whatever build it is.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by Sticky Click here to enlarge
    By all means, correct the details on whatever build it is.
    cant for another 12 hours or so. system making sure i am not a bot i suppose. cant even post links yet Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

What build /?

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by ScrotieMcBoogerBalls Click here to enlarge
    What build /?
    the MKV R32 DSG car that SSP is helping out on the clutches for. i just saw it listed with the correct software info, but crediting SSP for the rest of the car. in reality, I, and the rest of us at Further Performance are the builders of said car. I had contacted SSP/ Kris about helping us find a proper power holding solution.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

the MKV R32 DSG car that SSP is helping out on the clutches for. i just saw it listed with the correct software info, but crediting SSP for the rest of the car. in reality, I, and the rest of us at Further Performance are the builders of said car. I had contacted SSP/ Kris about helping us find a proper power holding solution.
    Excellent, I hear that car is a beast with over 500 @ the wheels.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

its quite the handfull. we pushed the stock clutches to 578 whp before they got thrashed by the owner that evening after the dyno work.

and now i am going to have to up my personal car fueling Click here to enlarge but then again, i am only fwd in mine, and 507 whp is more than enough to break em loose in any of the first 4 forward gears Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

its quite the handfull. we pushed the stock clutches to 578 whp before they got thrashed by the owner that evening after the dyno work.

and now i am going to have to up my personal car fueling Click here to enlarge but then again, i am only fwd in mine, and 507 whp is more than enough to break em loose in any of the first 4 forward gears Click here to enlarge
    Sounds like I need to get to work on getting vwboost.com up...

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Sounds like I need to get to work on getting vwboost.com up...
    with how much i have gotten away from the local "lifestyle vs Car club" forums, and the god forsaken vortex, i could use a new home. once i can post links, i can show you all more ,grr... Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    2065 Post(s)

with how much i have gotten away from the local "lifestyle vs Car club" forums, and the god forsaken vortex, i could use a new home. once i can post links, i can show you all more ,grr... Click here to enlarge
    You should be able to post links quite soon...

What is wrong with Vortex?

Right now I'm just having trouble figuring out the engine layout and how it will overlap with audiboost, check it out: http://www.audiboost.com/forum.php

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

that is awesome, what car you go with 507fwhp?

You should be able to post links quite soon...

What is wrong with Vortex?

Right now I'm just having trouble figuring out the engine layout and how it will overlap with audiboost, check it out: http://www.audiboost.com/forum.php
    Vortex was okay like 2 years ago, now its all full of adds and spam bs. Its only old info there no more live info. If you want a good amount of info golfmkv.com is pretty good, but soon enough we will havee VWboost Click here to enlarge.

maybe merge audi and vw together? VAGboost hahaha
    Burger Motorsports
    Home of the Worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, N63s, and S63s!

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Click here to enlarge Originally Posted by fastgti69 Click here to enlarge
    that is awesome, what car you go with 507fwhp?
    2003 gti 3.3t Click here to enlarge i still cant post links, but do a quick search for inkandoctane, its my personal blog Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

2003 gti 3.3t Click here to enlarge i still cant post links, but do a quick search for inkandoctane, its my personal blog Click here to enlarge
    3.3t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?
    Burger Motorsports

It is the sole responsibility of the purchaser and installer of any BMS part to employ the correct installation techniques required to ensure the proper operation of BMS parts, and BMS disclaims any and all liability for any part failure due to improper installation or use. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased comply with federal, state and local regulations. BMS claims no legal federal, state or local certification concerning pollution controlled motor vehicles or mandated emissions requirements. BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may only be used on competition racing vehicles operated exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a sanctioned racing event, in accordance with all federal and state laws, and may never be operated on public roads/highways. Please click here for more information on legal requirements related to use of BMS parts.

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

3.3t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?

i smoked the rings the first build, so i had to start over Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

LOL, it gets easier each time you do it! you running a gt35r on that beast?
    Burger Motorsports

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

LOL, it gets easier each time you do it! you running a gt35r on that beast?
    precision PTB300 62/65E billet impellor wheel unit. 18psi on 550cc fueling made 507hp/400trq at the tires Click here to enlarge

Rep Points
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)

precision PTB300 62/65E billet impellor wheel unit. 18psi on 550cc fueling made 507hp/400trq at the tires Click here to enlarge
    damn that is a big turbo! 700 hp capable. That is conservative tune right on regular pump. I'm sure you can shed another 150 whp easy! that car must be something to handle dude lol
    Burger Motorsports